FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2015, 03:45 AM   #1
hPX9YyFsV
Just Visiting

Default Thank you so much!!

Hi Danielle,

I was TRULY touched by your kind and thoughtful replies to my questions. Your video log response is so cute...it really helped me understand a lot more about your work, your current circumstances, and what makes you happy. Your honesty and candidness is so appreciated...you're such a loving and inspirational young lady with a seemingly endless desire to please, and beautiful both inside and out

If you're genuinely interested, I'd love to continue to stay in touch with you, and possibly share more about myself if you'd like that, probably via private email. I only wish I was as tech savvy as you are...sending videos is such a cool way to communicate and I'd do that in a heartbeat if I were a bit more adept at it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my questions in the thoughtful way you did...you're undoubtedly a class act all the way!!

XOXO

Steve
hPX9YyFsV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:09 AM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hPX9YyFsV View Post
Hi Danielle,

I was TRULY touched by your kind and thoughtful replies to my questions. Your video log response is so cute...it really helped me understand a lot more about your work, your current circumstances, and what makes you happy. Your honesty and candidness is so appreciated...you're such a loving and inspirational young lady with a seemingly endless desire to please, and beautiful both inside and out

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my questions in the thoughtful way you did...you're undoubtedly a class act all the way!!

XOXO

Steve
You are absolutely welcome. Thank you for coming on here to ask the questions. I'm happy that you enjoyed the video.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #3
hPX9YyFsV
Just Visiting

Default Danielle...I watched your video (the one with Kurt Lockwood) this morning

Now THAT was just WAAAAAY too much fun! I couldn't tell if it was work, play, or both. You're such a natural...nobody should be that hot!

Steve

Last edited by hPX9YyFsV; 08-04-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 01:29 AM   #4
hPX9YyFsV
Just Visiting

Default Snapchat

Hello again Danielle!

Just curious about your snapgirlz service...(what it is and how it works)? How long have you been doing it? Do you have many followers?

XOXO

Steve

Last edited by hPX9YyFsV; 08-09-2015 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 06:07 AM   #5
bobdid0
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,
I would like to ask a question with regards to updates to your site. Especially your boy/girl scenes. How often are you planning to do this in the future? Once a month? Every 2 or 3 months? Just wanted to know coz honestly, that?s the only thing that makes me renew my membership - your B/G videos. Sorry to say that i?m not very interested with picture updates, solo vids and video logs. Hope you won?t take this the wrong way. I?ve been a member for a really long time and I feel that the updates (the ones that i?m interested in) are just not enough for me to keep renewing my membership. My apologies if this has been mentioned before but I did a search and couldn?t find a definitive answer.

BTW, I posted this suggestion 4 months ago.
http://danielleftv.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=838
Now that would make me come back and resubscribe!!!
bobdid0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:32 AM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdid0 View Post
Hi Danielle,
I would like to ask a question with regards to updates to your site. Especially your boy/girl scenes. How often are you planning to do this in the future? Once a month? Every 2 or 3 months? Just wanted to know coz honestly, that?s the only thing that makes me renew my membership - your B/G videos. Sorry to say that i?m not very interested with picture updates, solo vids and video logs. Hope you won?t take this the wrong way. I?ve been a member for a really long time and I feel that the updates (the ones that i?m interested in) are just not enough for me to keep renewing my membership. My apologies if this has been mentioned before but I did a search and couldn?t find a definitive answer.

BTW, I posted this suggestion 4 months ago.
http://danielleftv.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=838
Now that would make me come back and resubscribe!!!
So you have an armpit fetish? That's very cool and not something I've shot for my site. I'm not exactly sure how to shoot an armpit fetish scene so any suggestions would be helpful.

I was supposed to shoot a b/g all anal scene last month but had to cancel due to this weird rash on my booty. We will most likely be shooting it on the 19th of this month.

I talked to Tommy Pistol yesterday about going out to LA to shoot with him. Fortunately he owes me a scene or two and we always shoot amazing content together.

I think I've talked about the cost of shooting a b/g scene either on a video log or on the forum but because of how much it is I'm only able to shoot the scenes once a month. I've been trying to save up money recently for school (the semester starts in October) so that's put a bit of a damper on the b/g shoots. Fortunately I haven't seen a huge drop in memberships due to the lack of boy/girl scenes (but then again I already have over 50 b/g scenes on my site and have been on average adding one every month for the past four years now).

Rundown of B/G Scene Costs:
Photographer in LA - $500 a scene
or
Photographer J in PHX - $250 on average for a scene
Roundtrip Flight - about $250
Hotel Room - $150-400
Agency Fee - $50
Talent Fee - $400-$600
Testing - $210

Total $1310 to $2010
Old 08-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #7
bobdid0
Just Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
So you have an armpit fetish? That's very cool and not something I've shot for my site. I'm not exactly sure how to shoot an armpit fetish scene so any suggestions would be helpful.

I was supposed to shoot a b/g all anal scene last month but had to cancel due to this weird rash on my booty. We will most likely be shooting it on the 19th of this month.

I talked to Tommy Pistol yesterday about going out to LA to shoot with him. Fortunately he owes me a scene or two and we always shoot amazing content together.

I think I've talked about the cost of shooting a b/g scene either on a video log or on the forum but because of how much it is I'm only able to shoot the scenes once a month. I've been trying to save up money recently for school (the semester starts in October) so that's put a bit of a damper on the b/g shoots. Fortunately I haven't seen a huge drop in memberships due to the lack of boy/girl scenes (but then again I already have over 50 b/g scenes on my site and have been on average adding one every month for the past four years now).

or
Hotel Room - $150-400
Agency Fee - $50
Talent Fee - $400-$600
Testing - $210

Total $1310 to $2010
Thank you for the honest response. Please don't get me wrong. I really do understand how expensive it is shooting for a boy/girl hardcore scene. Just wishing there was more. I'm always in a turmoil whether I should renew my membership but always end up doing so because you're such a beauty and I find you really alluring. I'm a very big fan!

As regards to the armpit fetish thing, yes, I find it extremely sexy and I've been hoping forever that you'll come around and do one. I'll try to post one in the "Update Suggestions" thread. I really appreciate you for considering it.
bobdid0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:12 PM   #8
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Cool Financing exotic topic videos via crowdfunding

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
...I think I've talked about the cost of shooting a b/g scene either on a video log or on the forum but because of how much it is I'm only able to shoot the scenes once a month...

or
Hotel Room - $150-400
Agency Fee - $50
Talent Fee - $400-$600
Testing - $210

Total $1310 to $2010
I'd like to remind everyone that in recent years it has become increasingly common to use the Internet to organize collective financial sponsorship, and thereby raise funds for projects, including exotic artistic ones. This is commonly called CROWDFUNDING and is described in detail by Wikipedia here. Before launching an actual crowdfunded project, one can first create a poll at this Web site to canvas potential interest in doing so!

Danielle, it seems to me that when fixed "mobilization" costs like testing and transportation are a significant fraction of total project cost, it might well make sense to prepare to shoot two or more videos back-to-back with the same talent and staff.
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:57 AM   #9
hPX9YyFsV
Just Visiting

Quote:
Hello again Danielle!

Just curious about your snapgirlz service...(what it is and how it works)? How long have you been doing it? Do you have many followers?

XOXO

Steve
Danielle...I just noticed you covered this in your June 15 video log. Steve
Old 08-16-2015, 03:15 AM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Now THAT was just WAAAAAY too much fun! I couldn't tell if it was work, play, or both. You're such a natural...nobody should be that hot!

Steve
That was an AMAZING scene. We had a blast together...especially the small amount of improv we did since we weren't going by a script.