FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2008, 06:42 AM   #1
Anoree

Default Paranormalities

Hello Folks,

I noticed that there's no thread yet for paranormal things.
I wonder what you guys think about it.

For myself I think that there's way more hapening than science can explain.
And there's a reason for it: I experienced some weird moments myself.

Normally I don't remember what I'm dreaming at night. Sometimes I remember a dream when I wake up, but I know I was just dreaming.
On very rare occations I wake up from dreaming, knowing that was not just an ordinary dream. There I would have a few seconds worth of a situation I know I never was in and probably won't be in the future.

But later on in life, weeks, months, or even years later, I would have a Deja Vu. I go to a situation where I instantly remember that dream I had way before the circumstances for the situation were at hand. That can get you the shivers, let me tell you.
I only had that just about 6 to 8 times throughout my 38 years, and I think it's getting more sparse the older I get.

So I think I know first hand that there's more than we know about.
Discussions opened.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Well I've always believed in the paranormal. I've had times were some weird things have happened that are completely unexplainable. Like once when I was in church summer camp (when I was 11 or 12) all of the summer campers (about 200 or 300 kids) were in service. The pastor was giving a pretty normal sermon and asking us who wanted to ask Jesus into their hearts (the normal stuff) and all of a sudden everyone in the front rows started crying, then before you know it everyone in the whole auditorium was crying. I think that some spirit/higher power/whatever you want to call it, came into us and made everyone started crying....it was really weird.

Then there was this other time in New Hampshire. I was driving around with a friend, it was about two o'clock in the morning. We were driving on this almost paved but mostly dirt road. There was a forest on our right and a field surrounded by trees on our left. So anyways we are driving and all of the sudden I see a woman in colonial times clothing hanging from a tree, right in the middle of the street. My friend jerked the wheel and slowed down a bit, and looked at me. Since he had that reaction I was wondering if he had seen the same thing that I had, so I asked him "did you see that"...he told me yes, so I asked him to explain what he had just seen and he told me that he saw a woman hanging, in old time clothing. That was by far the freakiest thing I've ever experienced. Personally I think that the area we were driving in was haunted and I think that there was a woman who was hung right in that spot.

Yeah...BTW I'm really creeped out right now. I hate telling that story because I always get really scared afterwards.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

That would scare me also. I have never had a paranormal experience myself. The bible references people who are demon possesed and after reading about some of the mass murders I can only attribute some of their actions to demon possession.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:01 PM   #4
Anoree

That New Hampshire experience would creep me out, too, driving in the middle of the night, comming up to such a sight.

Could it be that someone set it up as a very, very bad joke, or as a scarecrow, dressed in such clothing?

Anyway, I'm sorry that I stirred up that story in you, right at night time no less.
I hope you slept well enough after that one.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
alecarustar
Danielle Junkie

wow Danielle!nice but scary story....

Have you never seen U.F.O.?
I saw it 1 month ago, while i'm driving to work. It had a strange form and it was similar to letter F of the alphabet, it was red and some parts were blue and yellow, very brightness....while i'm watchinhg after 5-10 seconds, it escaped very very fast...
strange and very excintg.. after this experience i believe at E.T. (i'm 28 not a child....)
alecarustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecarustar View Post
wow Danielle!nice but scary story....

Have you never seen U.F.O.?
I saw it 1 month ago, while i'm driving to work. It had a strange form and it was similar to letter F of the alphabet, it was red and some parts were blue and yellow, very brightness....while i'm watchinhg after 5-10 seconds, it escaped very very fast...
strange and very excintg.. after this experience i believe at E.T. (i'm 28 not a child....)
I haven't seen an UFO yet.
I bet extraterrestrial life exists, though. With billions of galaxys with billions of stars each, it would be stuck-up to think we're alone in this universe.
Do we have other civilisations in the Milky Way? Probably. We're here, so why not others?
Are they visiting us? I don't know. I would be interrested in my neighbours.
Why don't we see them openly? I think, a civilisation sly enough to avoid or survive crisises like nuclear threads, planetary economic breakdowns and meteor impacts might think it wise to let other civilisations ascend up that themselves. Camouflage study visits may be made.
A good point in time to make official contact would be the first space flight, like visiting another planet (we haven't done that, just visited our moon a while ago, but plans for Mars are made already) or another solar system (we're far away from that).
Old 12-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #7
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Well I've always believed in the paranormal. I've had times were some weird things have happened that are completely unexplainable. Like once when I was in church summer camp (when I was 11 or 12) all of the summer campers (about 200 or 300 kids) were in service. The pastor was giving a pretty normal sermon and asking us who wanted to ask Jesus into their hearts (the normal stuff) and all of a sudden everyone in the front rows started crying, then before you know it everyone in the whole auditorium was crying. I think that some spirit/higher power/whatever you want to call it, came into us and made everyone started crying....it was really weird.
So you went to "church camp" too! I used to go for a week every year back when I was in 5th - 8th grades. We did some goofy stuff there!

Your New Hampshire story was very creepy. I can't say I believe 100% in the paranormal, but sometimes very strange things have happened to me that there's no logical explanation for. I also get feelings of Deja Vu all the time. I go places and it's like I've been there before.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote