FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

lol, awesome pun there at the end geolarson2 XD

I had another thought. I rather enjoy sports based fantasies. What if you were to put on a full football uniform, gear, ect. Then take it all off after a hard days practice? =D Since you are in Phoenix, perhaps you can get a donation from the Cardinals? I dunno why but I always enjoyed when a beautiful girl does a shoot like this. It also gives you an excuse to have cute lil pigtails =D
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave
Lightbulb

Possibly a bit more involved, would be a "Danielle Day". Sort of mini documentary just to show what's a normal-ish day for you. OK it doesn't have to be that normal but themed as a thru the day shoot - and not necessarily any nudity, but any nakedness always welcome.

Needn't be all on same day, would probably be best put together from several days just but to give a feel of a day in Phoenix. eg wakeup, get up, no time for breakfast, stuck in traffic, ("this going to take an hour so catch you again when I arrive"), laze in the afternoon, out on the town, time to crash - whatever.

Anyhows just a suggestion.

Y A D
YetAnotherDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:59 AM   #3
sac455
Just Visiting

Default definitely more lingerie

Watching your blog videos, I'm struck by a) how many pretty bras you have, and b) how well you wear them. More lingerie please!! And then on from there...
sac455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:26 AM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

That is an awesome idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
Possibly a bit more involved, would be a "Danielle Day". Sort of mini documentary just to show what's a normal-ish day for you. OK it doesn't have to be that normal but themed as a thru the day shoot - and not necessarily any nudity, but any nakedness always welcome.

Needn't be all on same day, would probably be best put together from several days just but to give a feel of a day in Phoenix. eg wakeup, get up, no time for breakfast, stuck in traffic, ("this going to take an hour so catch you again when I arrive"), laze in the afternoon, out on the town, time to crash - whatever.

Anyhows just a suggestion.

Y A D
Old 10-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #5
Joss
Danielle Fan

Big Grin On the beach

I like to see you in a paradisiac beach
Joss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:31 AM   #6
luvcleavage
Just Visiting

Default Video ideas of the Week

Alright, just joined this site because Danielle IS DAMN FINE!! But I will start a weekly "ideas" for Danielle and the folks @ FTV to shoot. Since we know Danielle is blessed with some truely nice natural (.)(.), I would like to see some nice tight tops (look at my username) and do some nice club dancing and jiggle those (.)(.)
luvcleavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
birdie
Danielle Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to birdie
Smile natural pics

i would like to see more pictures of you being unshaved and all natural.
birdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #8
p_bateman
Just Visiting

Default Enjoyed the Emily sample on FTV

Could you add a longer vid of you and Emily?
p_bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
i would like to see more pictures of you being unshaved and all natural.
The upcoming FTVGirls Set with Lina will have something of that. (See sample video)
It's scheduled for the 25th. I'm impatiently waiting for it myself.

But you're right. It would be nice to have some more unshaven, all natural photos and/or videos here, too.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #10
birdie
Danielle Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to birdie
Big Grin new pics

i would like to see more pics of u being unshaved in a silk robe.
birdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:18 PM   #11
marlo
Danielle Fan

I enjoy puplic videos !!!
marlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:23 AM   #12
Wok
Danielle Fan

Big Grin I know I know I know what you can doooooo

surprising the pizza man/delivery man with a little "accidental" nudity ... of course you'd have to do your homework so you didn't accidentally flash some poor mormon boy who wounldn't enjoy it

also I think one of the coolest things you could do is a washable marker lets-draw-on-Danielle party! for an added treat you could write forum members names on different body parts ... if they've been good that is

I know this goes without saying but a good formula is this:

you, smiling and having fun, a little bit of sexy, a little bit of girly bits (thats nudity I mean) and a whole lot of just you being the cute adorable you.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #13
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Seeing you with body paint gave me a great idea for an update. How about getting a painter to paint your entire body on video. I've never had the privledge of seeing that done, and there's probably many others who haven't either. Starting from bare skin to finished artwork, maybe at the end showing you in the shower washing it all off.
I think that would be cool!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:52 AM   #14
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Themed photo shoots?

How does everyone feel about the Themed shoots? I personally like them and Danielle seems to like them too. I liked the nymph, sporty and christmas posts. how about the following ideas.

Rock Girl (maybe guitar or drums)
Country Girl (i think she would look hot in a cowboy hat)
Goth Girl (just because its something that could be fun for her and sexy)
Smart School Girl (maybe with glasses)
Princess (the wedding dress was kind of like that but maybe find a different settings)
Fairy
witch (maybe for next halloween)
Mermaid (take advanted of the pool)

you get the idea. so no matter what your likes are, you get a different version of a fantasy Danielle.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:34 AM   #15
Marius
Board Newbie

How about President Danielle?

Bringing in her new update to the health plan by having everyone masturbate at least once a day?

Maybe her Presidental Staff have to show the way?
Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:09 AM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius View Post
How about President Danielle?

Bringing in her new update to the health plan by having everyone masturbate at least once a day?

Maybe her Presidental Staff have to show the way?

LOLOLOL....awesome idea. Wish I could actually do that though.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:20 AM   #17
Ajani
Danielle Fan

I would love it if you did a did a shower vid soon, preferably with another girl. There is something incredibly erotic about watching a girl soaping herself (or her friend) up and rubbing her wet body all over.

Also, a preview page would be nice.
Ajani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #18
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajani View Post
i would love it if you did a did a shower vid soon, preferably with another girl. There is something incredibly erotic about watching a girl soaping herself (or her friend) up and rubbing her wet body all over.

Also, a preview page would be nice.
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my, think i just got excited
Old 01-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #19
astarr
Danielle Fan

Default Last ftv shoot

Hi Danielle,
I think your last FTV shoot in Lingerie was the best one yet. It shows your true beauty. Its so sexy because it always hints sex without always showing nudity. Great work. Would love to see more of that. The mirror images are phenomenal. Great photography.
Alex
astarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:41 AM   #20
Ava Addams
Just Visiting

Big Grin Girl suggestion

Hi Danielle

First off, your site looks great and I hope you are dong well, tell Rob I said hi too. I'm writing you because I shot with a very sexy 21 year old girl from Sacremento Chloe J who I think you should meet. She has gorgeous natural c cup boobs, pretty blue eyes and dark hair. If you want I can give you her email.

xoxo,
Ava AKA Luna
Ava Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #21
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Question Workout Video???

Hi Danielle... lately I've been getting back into shape and I have you to thank for it! I watch your movies while working out. You are very inspiring and motivating! Your activity videos are great... playing basketball and tennis, etc.

Any chance of you doing a workout video? Jogging on a treadmill and jumping rope? Maybe some modified push-ups and lifting weights? I'm sure you do all this anyway to stay in such great shape. Maybe for your next professional video update you could record it and share with all the members?
Old 04-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #22
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Something like this perhaps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg workout.jpg (81.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 04-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #23
Dlover
Just Visiting

Hi

of course i am big fan of u.... i am from India.

i would like to see you in indian dress. i do belive that women look very sexy and seductive in indian dresses. mean while , i also joined in the group of you in facebook. if you need any suggestion about posing and wearing style, please page me. Moderator Note: Do not post personal email addresses on this message board. Use a private message.. i will be at your service.

i will be happy if you response.

thanks a lot
stay well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Hey guys, a few of you have already messaged me with update suggestions so I am making a thread where you can list any suggestions/ideas for future updates. So what would you like to see me do, wear, etc?
Dlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:48 AM   #24
ti41
Just Visiting

Default nice!

Danielle. everything is sexy. Maybe some shiny cloths, i.e silver, gold silk stuff might be good. Some gloves, that's always good (at least to me). Maybe some smoking scenes? Thanks
ti41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:43 AM   #25
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti41 View Post
Danielle. everything is sexy. Maybe some shiny cloths, i.e silver, gold silk stuff might be good. Some gloves, that's always good (at least to me). Maybe some smoking scenes? Thanks
Smoking scenes probably not going to happen unless I have a large majority of people that want to see it. Cool thing is one of my upcoming contributed shoots "features" me in a gold shiny dress.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:54 AM   #26
Geezer

Thumbs down Smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Smoking scenes probably not going to happen unless I have a large majority of people that want to see it. Cool thing is one of my upcoming contributed shoots "features" me in a gold shiny dress.
If I see you with any kind of cigarette or cigar in your mouth I will quit the forum and your site immediately.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #27
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
If I see you with any kind of cigarette or cigar in your mouth I will quit the forum and your site immediately.
LOL...then I guess it's a no go.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #28
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

no to smoking... i think it takes so much away from someone.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:29 AM   #29
Anoree

I'm not that fancy of smoking shoots either, but Geezer's reaction is a bit off scale, I think.
Geezer, do you really want to miss Danielle's photos and videos just because of one photo with a cigarette?

I think Danielle is so popular with us because she is genuine and true. Staging up a shoot with smoking doesn't go well with that. (I think she said she doesn't smoke.)
You could see a cigarette or cigar as a prop for a shooting, though.

Trying everything out just to see if somebody more joins isn't Danielle's style either, I think, and I'm glad for that. Our gorgeous hostess isn't just any other single-site-girl. She has personality and style, and that shows in every shoot she does.

In the end, doing a shoot with or without smoking is Danielle's decission, and I think it's good that way.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:42 AM   #30
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
All good point's but again Danielle is doing this for money as well as other thing's if she can still keep to the way she is and also bring in new member's witch I am sure she can, then why the hell not go girl
Danielle isn't doing this site just for money, even though she welcomes it, I'm sure.
If the potential loss is greater than the expected gain, why should she bother with it?

I guess we should move this discussion to somewhere else. This thread was ment for giving Danielle ideas for updates, not for discussig over and over again.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:56 AM   #31
Geezer

Question Danielle Smoking

Well, it WAS late and I was probably three sheets to the wind (Drunk for non English speakers )

I have a strong negative reaction to smokers. My dad died from lung cancer due to a three packs a day smoking habit. My Mom also smoked for years. I see nothing attractive about smoking and prefer not to see anyone do it. It's my personal preference.

Now, should Danielle do a "smoking shoot." Well, she IS a MODEL and models do appear in all kinds of advertising. It has to be her choice. No, I probably would NOT quit her site and leave the forum but I'd definitely not view those photos or video clips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I'm not that fancy of smoking shoots either, but Geezer's reaction is a bit off scale, I think.
Geezer, do you really want to miss Danielle's photos and videos just because of one photo with a cigarette?

I think Danielle is so popular with us because she is genuine and true. Staging up a shoot with smoking doesn't go well with that. (I think she said she doesn't smoke.)
You could see a cigarette or cigar as a prop for a shooting, though.

Trying everything out just to see if somebody more joins isn't Danielle's style either, I think, and I'm glad for that. Our gorgeous hostess isn't just any other single-site-girl. She has personality and style, and that shows in every shoot she does.

In the end, doing a shoot with or without smoking is Danielle's decission, and I think it's good that way.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #32
busman
Just Visiting

I've just joined the site - found it by chance but couldn't resist your beauty! I particularly like you in white stockings, what about a pair of sparkly/shiny hold ups with some strappy, gold high heels, maybe with an elegant, low cut dress. Another suggestion would be cream stockings and, although it may be a cliche, I go along with the schoolgirl (or cheerleader) idea - with white socks? I also like the idea of a shiny outfit.
busman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:23 AM   #33
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by busman View Post
what about a pair of sparkly/shiny hold ups with some strappy, gold high heels, maybe with an elegant, low cut dress.
I can totally do that...only...what are shiny hold up's?

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 07-22-2009 at 06:17 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #34
ilovedanielle
Board Newbie

Default Danielle shld do a shoot like this

i love to see danielle like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (77.1 KB, 55 views)
ilovedanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #35
sandiegokid
Danielle Junkie

are you talking about the hair style? sultry look? pierced nose?
sandiegokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #36
Just Me
Banned

Default I have an idea for an update/shoot for danielle! :)

Hello Danielle and everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day.

I have a great idea for a new update shoot for Danielle and a new 18 year old lil hottie I am shooting for FTV.

I am going to be shooting the new fresh 18 year old Selena for FTV and I thought it might be a good idea to mix it up a bit by asking everyone and Danielle of course if they would love to see a hot girl/girl update with Danielle and Selena???

Here is Selena 18 and very petite, Skinny girl and very yummy!

Also note: Selena is a true first timer, she is not on any other site!

Let us know what ya think guys!
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #37
Anoree

I think if Selena is into girls, too, Danielle might be up for it.

By the way, if you shot Selena for FTV, why did you put your SDA watermark on the pics?
By the way 2, you could have posted your proposal in the Update Suggestions thread.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #38
Just Me
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I think if Selena is into girls, too, Danielle might be up for it.

By the way, if you shot Selena for FTV, why did you put your SDA watermark on the pics?
By the way 2, you could have posted your proposal in the Update Suggestions thread.
Selena is totally into girls and is asking me to shoot her with another girl!

I will NOT put my watermark on the FTV photos..lol
Once I shoot Selena for FTV
I will give Rob the unedited photos where he puts FTV watermark on the photos and videos.
I am new to the threads here.. Thanks for the "Update Suggestions" notice

btw: I have not shot Selena for FTV just yet.

Last edited by Just Me; 11-03-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 AM   #39
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me View Post

Let us know what ya think guys!
Um HELL YEAH! Totally my type.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #40
boywonder
Board Newbie

Default retouching

Danielle, how wonderful you are!!!!
Your photosets are fantastic. But as a detail maniac, I would love to see your pics without retouching... Is it possible, somehow?
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #41
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by boywonder View Post
Your photosets are fantastic. But as a detail maniac, I would love to see your pics without retouching... Is it possible, somehow?
Retouching?!? Could you please point out one retouched photo (apart from the contributor sets)?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #42
boywonder
Board Newbie

Yes, all the professional pics are retouched, trust me. This is evident to an expert eye, even if the retouching is not heavy. This happens probably to smoothen skin tones or to cancel sweat or other skin little imperfections. What can I do? I like the sweat beads, the little hair and pores and I don't like smooth plastic doll faces...
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #43
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by boywonder View Post
To the best of my knowledge, Rob doesn't retouch any of his photos, and besides Danielle doesn't need it!
What you see is what you get...well at least what you would get if you could.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #44
shisync09
Banned

Default Updates Suggestions

I see the chat room is packed with 80 people. Im assuming everyone is talking about the SDR rate being published. Can anyone help those of us that cant chat by providing us some updates???? Please
shisync09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #45
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shisync09 View Post
I see the chat room is packed with 80 people. Im assuming everyone is talking about the SDR rate being published. Can anyone help those of us that cant chat by providing us some updates???? Please
Huh...if there is 80 people in the webcam chat room right now then they need to start showing up during my scheduled webcam shows .
Old 01-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #46
hohoho
Danielle Junkie

Wink

how about danielle and another girl masturbating to o without touching each other, only watching???
hohoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #47
Wetshirts
Board Newbie

Hey Danielle, one thing i really would love you to do is a wet t shirt update. I think you would look really sexy all wet in a see through top, even sexier if another girl was involved.

The perfect clothes to wear for this would be a tight white tank top and Jean mini skirt. You could get all wet, slowly, and then strip naked, possibly even try and stuff your wet tank top inside your cooter once removed. That would be a very hot update with you and possibly another girl all wet.

By the way your wet t shirt update with Lina was great.
Wetshirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #48
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetshirts View Post
Hey Danielle, one thing i really would love you to do is a wet t shirt update. I think you would look really sexy all wet in a see through top, even sexier if another girl was involved.

The perfect clothes to wear for this would be a tight white tank top and Jean mini skirt. You could get all wet, slowly, and then strip naked, possibly even try and stuff your wet tank top inside your cooter once removed. That would be a very hot update with you and possibly another girl all wet.

By the way your wet t shirt update with Lina was great.
The Lina shoot was a lot of fun to do. I can definitely do a wet t-shirt update (that would be perfect in the summertime when it's 110 degrees outside.) If I was to stuff a tank top in me, it would have to be really, really small.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:20 AM   #49
Wetshirts
Board Newbie

Hey Danielle, a wet t-shirt shoot would be amazing. Please do a wet t-shirt shoot
Wetshirts is offline   Reply With Quote