FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 11-26-2008, 01:35 AM   #99
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Glad you had someone to ride with, Ms D--that's a heckuva long drive. I'm not sure what that area looks like, but I imagine something like Kansas & Nebraska--nothing worth writing home about (sorry huskers, but at least in Colorado we had Long's Peak to gaze at, even if "we" lived on the prairie). A little time to shake out the sillies or just unwind and let things go is good. Glad you got the DVDs too--hopefully they'll give you some giggles.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #100
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
It is really hard to "block someone" when more just keep flowing in the door - so to speak. Depending on D's account settings, anyone can send her a message or make comments. As soon as she "blocks" one person, another will write something rude and crude to her.

Either her site is fully "public" or she only allows "friends" to message her. I think, personally, that if she wants NO ONE to message her, she should have the "message me" link removed.
I wanted to have the "message me" link removed but I can't figure out how to do it.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #101
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I wanted to have the "message me" link removed but I can't figure out how to do it.
Go out on the Web and find sites that offer lots of layout options. There must be some without "message me" links.

OR, have Rob look at the code for your current profile layout and modify it to remove the "message me" link. To create FTV and your site, he must be an expert HTML coder. I bet he can modify the code that creates your profile layout.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:32 AM   #102
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Send your laptop to whyyou he can fix it.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:33 AM   #103
grande351

Danielle,
A lot of times, those "virus warning" pop-up windows are actually adware disguised to look like real warnings. don't open those because they can download more crap on your computer.

I'd first run a scan using whatever virus software is installed on the computer (McAfee, Norton....etc. Just make sure it's up to date first!). If that doesn't find anything, you could download one of the free adware removal programs, like Ad-Aware (there are many others too) and run a scan with that and see if it finds anything.

Replacing a DVD burner on a laptop can be expensive since they're sometimes proprietary and have to come from the original manufacturer
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:04 AM   #104
ugo

Normal that appears some virus. You can always disappear from antivirus. But if they are always fixed, there is the risk that the system windows must be planned again. That is to refer again all. Especially if the PC jams.

Gobble the turkey, friends Danielle! Good celebration!
I hope that FTV has some fortunate girl to win a prize. There is only clearly Lia. Alison I don't know if she can withdraw the prize if it wins him. I would be happy for She.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:01 PM   #105
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

lots of viruses out there that devestate computers...
hope it is not too bad.

Danielle... have a very happy thanksgiving.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #106
Geezer

Default svdhost.exe question

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv
Nov. 27, 2008
Happy turkey day, everyone. BTW, anybody know what svdhost.exe is? It keeps on trying to install itself on my computer but my computer keeps blocking it.
Hey Danielle,

Just enter "svdhost.exe" into Google and it will explain everything.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #107
ugo

Is this good to understand something?

http://spywarefiles.prevx.com/RRDGIC...DHOST.EXE.html
Old 11-28-2008, 12:08 AM   #108
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Danielle,
A lot of times, those "virus warning" pop-up windows are actually adware disguised to look like real warnings. don't open those because they can download more crap on your computer.
Very good sound advice.
I'd first run a scan using whatever virus software is installed on the computer (McAfee, Norton....etc. Just make sure it's up to date first!). If that doesn't find anything, you could download one of the free adware removal programs, like Ad-Aware (there are many others too) and run a scan with that and see if it finds anything.
Assumes you have one installed, if not various companies do online Virus scanning and some are very good. Also do you have personal firewall installed ? That is a neccesary evil I'm afraid.
Replacing a DVD burner on a laptop can be expensive since they're sometimes proprietary and have to come from the original manufacturer.
Sad to say that is also true, usually ripoff prices unless warranty still in force.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Send your laptop to whyyou he can fix it.
Bet he could too !!

More than likely Malware than a virus but certainly a possibility. Does the laptop actually function? If so,I would offload any precious files to an external Hard Drive, well you can't use the DVD (nix) and they are so cheap well worth the investment. If the DVD drive is totally snafu then see if Rob's got an external USB drive & do a complete reinstall/recovery if it will let you. All depends how old your laptop is. Is there any warranty left?

Final option: plead poverty and ask Father Christmas at FTV Towers for a new one so you can do your website for him !!!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 02:28 AM   #109
grande351

Danielle,
I was curious, so I googled it, here's what I found, from Yahoo Answers:

"W32/Sdbot-NI is a worm which attempts to spread to remote network shares. It also contains backdoor Trojan functionality, allowing unauthorised remote access to the infected computer via IRC channels while running in the background as a service process.
W32/Sdbot-NI copies itself to the Windows system folder as SVDHOST.EXE and creates the following entries in the registry to run itself on system startup:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curren...
Microsoft Com Port Manager = svdhost.exe
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curren...
Microsoft Com Port Manager = svdhost.exe
W32/Sdbot-NI spreads to network shares with weak passwords as a result of the backdoor Trojan element receiving the appropriate command from a remote user."

Doesn't sound too good!

There's more information at the link below, as well as removal instructions, but BE CAREFUL if you try to remove it yourself. You have to go into the registries and you can really mess things up there, believe me, I've done it!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3160812AA7HCRr
Old 11-28-2008, 04:20 AM   #110
Anoree

Default malware

Hi Danielle,

you may want to give HijackThis a try.
The program name seems nasty, but it's actually a tool against hijacking. It takes an inventory of running processes, registry entries and more. The resulting logfile can be sent to the site above for analysis.
You'll be given a detailed description of the processes and configuration, weighting of good / bad / unknown and on known threads a link to tools or procedures to get rid of them.

For me the absolute minimum of security when using the internet is
  • use Windows Firewall at least
    There may be better firewall software out there, but the integrated firewall gives at least some protection.
  • use a background virus scanner and update it regulary
    There are plenty around, even free ones.
  • install Microsoft's updates
    Anoying sometimes, but most of the threads not using email come in through long known security holes.
  • don't open email attachments from unknown senders
    Sounds trivial, but curiosity works for the bad guys here.
  • make regular backups
    Preached every day by myself, I too tend to neglect it on my private computers.
You may want to add a spam filter for your email, if not included by the virus scanner or activated at your internet provider.

And don't fall for those "virus warning" popups grande351 wrote about.
I've seen it, avoided it, had the result on my lab table. Nasty.

Last edited by Anoree; 11-28-2008 at 04:30 AM.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:29 AM   #111
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Go out on the Web and find sites that offer lots of layout options. There must be some without "message me" links.

OR, have Rob look at the code for your current profile layout and modify it to remove the "message me" link. To create FTV and your site, he must be an expert HTML coder. I bet he can modify the code that creates your profile layout.
The "message me" link in MySpace is propietary to MySpace. Rob wouldn't be able to change it. He might be able to hide it though. But I haven't seen any pages there that had that link hidden.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:36 AM   #112
WhyYou

Quote:
Nov. 27, 2008
Happy turkey day, everyone. BTW, anybody know what svdhost.exe is? It keeps on trying to install itself on my computer but my computer keeps blocking it.
svdhost.exe - Dangerous
svdhost.exe
Svdhost.exe is W97M.Mupps.
W97M.Mupps is Trojan horse that opens a back door to a remote location on the compromised computer.

Looks like you need to install a good virus scanner on your laptop. I recommend AVG Anti-Virus Free. It's found at Grisoft.com and it's free of charge. They also have a more featured version that you can buy.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #113
ugo

It is not only at times the anti-virus that doesn't succeed in chasing the difficult virus on the system Windows. Those will remain always.

If something has been installed on the laptop of Danielle it is probable that the system has not supported that drivers. And so the connection Web doesn't work. And it always appears: Error (X)!
I think that the installation must be removed. And to see if it returns to work well the System Windows.
There is otherwise the risk to renew the system Windows in complete way. And to make to also work well the connection Web.
At times when different drivers or programs it is installed, the system goes crazy.
It depends from that characteristics it is the Laptop (or PC), and from his installed hardware.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:49 AM   #114
voncroy10
Dreaming of Danielle

Send a message via MSN to voncroy10 Send a message via Yahoo to voncroy10

download then install this

http://www.exterminate-it.com/downlo...ateItSetup.exe
Old 11-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #115
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
The "message me" link in MySpace is propietary to MySpace. Rob wouldn't be able to change it. He might be able to hide it though. But I haven't seen any pages there that had that link hidden.
The only thing I think she could do to calm things down there, besides adding in the note that says she doesn't answer emails via MySpace anymore, is to do what other models have done from time to time, and that is to make her profile private so that only her friends can see the full page. Give it a month or so and things should then settle down for her (I'd hope), and then she could make her profile public again.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #116
WhyYou

I moved geolarson's post and my reply post to General Discussions starting a new thread called Tech Talk. We got a bit off topic.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:05 AM   #117
dtstuff9
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Nov. 28, 2008
Okay...just did a scan on my computer last night...here's a new one Worm:Win32/Pushbot.gen.

Technology is just not my thing.
So you found it, now just remove/heal it with the same program. Or at least quarantine it. Assuming your antivirus program can do this. Although some worms may not be able to be deleted because that how they are. If your current program is unable to remove the worm, you may need to download a program designed for such a thing.

Last edited by dtstuff9; 11-29-2008 at 04:10 AM.
dtstuff9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:34 AM   #118
Anoree

Quote:
Nov. 28, 2008
Okay...just did a scan on my computer last night...here's a new one Worm:Win32/Pushbot.gen.

Technology is just not my thing.
It's not you, it's the technology.

I'd like to compare a computer to a living car:
It's supposed to work without the need to check up the motor every time.
It has to get fuel, oil and water (updates).
It can be upgraded / trained to do new things (install new programs).
But it can also get the flu (viruses, trojans & co) if you drive through the wrong neighborhood or park next to an infected other car.
And there are gangs out there, that try to tag your car with their logo/virus.

Last edited by Anoree; 11-29-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #119
JimG
Board Newbie

Default Proud of You!

Danielle
I am so proud of all you have accomplished with your workouts! It is really amazing how great you look and how your body has changed in a short period of time. I know how hard it is having gone through my own journey over the last year with diet and exercise. I know some days it is the last thing you want to do, but stick with it and get your "beating" from your trainer. You will be surprised by how much your body will miss it after not going for a few days. You will also be able to have more steak and cheesecake as a reward!
Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #120
JimG
Board Newbie

Default Computer Issues

Danielle
It seems like you got a few bugs in your system. I am not a geek, but there are a few things you can do. First, make sure you have an up to date security software. I use McAfee and it does a good job. It will automatically get updates to protect your system from most bugs. Second, you can actually go into your system and restore your computer back to a specific day before the trouble started. I have had to do this and it worked perfectly for me. Third, you should make sure you have all your pop-up blockers active. It can be a pain sometimes, but will prevent many bad things from happening during your session. Finally, never open any site or email you do not recognize. People all over line these messages and sites with just the kind of bugs you are experiencing. I hope that helps. I am by no means a "geek" but just some things I have learned along the way.
Jim

No more computer issues here. There is a TECH TALK thread in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS forum for this.
Edit by WhyYou
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:48 AM   #121
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
To be on the cover of Playboy magazine
To be in Playboy Special Editions magazines
To be a Penthouse Pet and eventually Penthouse Pet of the Year
To be in Maxim magazine
To be in Stuff magazine
To be in FHM magazine
To win an AVN award
To win an XBIZ award
To be in music videos
To have Playboy tv do a segment on me and my website
Can you really do Playboy and Penthouse? I guess you can go Playboy then Penthouse but not vice versa. Thought I remember reading Hef doesn't like Playmates who do stuff outside of Playboy. Been a few Penthouse Pets from FTV-have you talked to them?

FHM is cancelled in America So is Stuff magazine.

Does your dream involve dancing in a music video? Cute dancer but not a chance to back up Beyonce.

Good luck on the rest.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #122
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnook View Post
Can you really do Playboy and Penthouse? I guess you can go Playboy then Penthouse but not vice versa. Thought I remember reading Hef doesn't like Playmates who do stuff outside of Playboy. Been a few Penthouse Pets from FTV-have you talked to them?

FHM is cancelled in America So is Stuff magazine.

Does your dream involve dancing in a music video? Cute dancer but not a chance to back up Beyonce.

Good luck on the rest.
Most likely no...I wouldn't be able to do Penthouse and Playboy. I would have to do Playboy first then Penthouse later on. I didn't know that FHM and Stuff was cancelled here...hmmm...now I have to choose other magazines to be in. About the music videos...I would love to be one of the dancers, extras, or maybe even the main girl in a music video.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #123
Anoree

Quote:
About the music videos...I would love to be one of the dancers, extras, or maybe even the main girl in a music video.
I would love to see that.

The magazines would probably be altered for release in Europe, if not made completely new. I would like to see you in those, too.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #124
grande351

Quote:
Most likely no...I wouldn't be able to do Penthouse and Playboy. I would have to do Playboy first then Penthouse later on. I didn't know that FHM and Stuff was cancelled here...hmmm...now I have to choose other magazines to be in. About the music videos...I would love to be one of the dancers, extras, or maybe even the main girl in a music video.
Danielle,
Check these two sites out:
playboy.com/pose/
or
penthousemodels.com/

There's instructions on each site explaining how to register and submit photos. I think you should go for it! You'll never know unless you try

(Do not post links to competitors web sites)
Old 12-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #125
iammatrix
Just Visiting

Thank you for the birthday video babe!
iammatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #126
grande351

I apologize for posting those links. I wasn't thinking for some reason.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #127
ugo

It sometimes rests, Danielle.

To have too many appointments you undertake it loses him the freshness.
Also I don't love the doctors. But they are useful. If they are bravi and good
Old 12-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #128
geolarson2

Go to the doctor. If you have insurance, go to the doctor. If you've had anything serious in your past, go to the doctor. If you've been feeling out of sorts and don't know why, but its been going on for more than a couple weeks, go to the doctor. There are some things you can walk off, and then there are some things you can't. To be perfectly honest, I am always happy when I come back from the doctor and nothing new has gone wrong; and I wish I'd listened to my body earlier, or had medical coverage to go to the doctor before things went so haywire, so go to the doctor. And when you go there, tell her/him (mine's a her), "Dammit Jim, I'm a model, not a doctor!" in your best, gruffest DeForest Kelley voice.

Have you checked other places for that nursery set? I noticed a couple years ago when in a similar situation they were out of stock right after Thanksgiving, but got my name on a list to be notified as soon as the item was available, even before it was going to be back in the store. I got that by going to the manufacturer's website, and then ordered directly from them (same price as in the store--manufacturer's suggested retail price, dig?). The item arrived literally a day or two before Christmas, so it was perfect, although I was checking my blood pressure more frequently as the time got shorter!

And wicked cool for you going for such a nice, long walk! When I was in my early teens, I sued to go on the Volksmarch (I think that's what they're called) at the USAF Academy. Those were great long walks around the grounds of the Academy, with plenty of brauts & Lowenbrau after (not that I got any of the Brau--alright, you twisted my arm, I got some "snuck" to me--but I do love a good braut with lots of Deutchlander mustard). I love going for walks, personally, especially in the country, bounding up and down hills and so on, but for now I'm basically stuck to the sidewalks and so on. I did go for a 1 1/2 mile walk yesterday, to & from the supermarket pushing a stroller filled with fruits, veggies and meats. Use 'em or lose 'em, you know--gotta keep those legs working, heart pumping ans do on ...(shrugging my shoulders here because I'm not sure how to end--anyone got a cow to drop, or can I just jump the shark? Right, both, wicked cool! )
Old 12-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #129
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Do you not have regular checkups with your doctor Danielle?. Your doctor has to look on the net for information?. Is he/she new or just a trainee?.
I've heard of "TOYS-R-US" but "BABYS-R-US" never heard of them before. Do they sell many babies lol.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #130
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Do you not have regular checkups with your doctor Danielle?. Your doctor has to look on the net for information?. Is he/she new or just a trainee?.
I've heard of "TOYS-R-US" but "BABYS-R-US" never heard of them before. Do they sell many babies lol.
Just be glad the DR. dosent grab your thing and stick a cold medal thing in it and stretch the hole open so he/she can look inside!!!!!!!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #131
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Just be glad the DR. dosent grab your thing and stick a cold medal thing in it and stretch the hole open so he/she can look inside!!!!!!!
Depends ...from what I understand from one or two of my doctors (women--women make better physicians, IMO, than men), the closest a guy can get to experiencing childbirth is passing a kidney stone. Speaking for myself, I'll pass (ha ha). And the closest a guy can get to a pelvic exam is a prostate exam, and let me just say right here and now that it sucks big time! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and if you have some reason to believe that you might need treatment, you'd better just suck it up and go to the doctor, and even if you're feeling fine, you should still go once every year or two for a work up. I have a friend (and distant cousin) who was feeling fine and dandy, went to the doctor and found out that this bump he had was a tumor, and it was cancerous, and this was the 2nd time he'd had it, and he wasn't even 30 yet! A year and a half later, after kemo, radiation & surgery, he's cancer-free because he went to the doctor, so there. So, Ms D, just go, have the doc tell you you're fine (we hope--don't want to jinx anything), you just need some iron or something, and then come back here or go on a shoot with one less thing stressing you out, alright? Oh, almost forgot, but they do make smaller speculum to look inside the backside--just one more thing guys might get to experience! Oh, joy ... (to quote Stimpy)

Last edited by geolarson2; 12-02-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:51 PM   #132
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Depends ...from what I understand from one or two of my doctors (women--women make better physicians, IMO, than men), the closest a guy can get to experiencing childbirth is passing a kidney stone. Speaking for myself, I'll pass (ha ha). And the closest a guy can get to a pelvic exam is a prostate exam, and let me just say right here and now that it sucks big time!
Jeromy had to have a prostate exam at his last check up, he came out of the DR. office muddering things under his breath I won't repeat on here. I have a man DR. witch I am quite happy with. I know Tigger has a woman DR. I have not heard him complain about it. I gess it depends on who you are comfortabe with.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:03 AM   #133
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I have great insurance fortunately. And I will be going to the doctor, mostly just to keep my mom from harassing me...though I know she does it with the best intentions.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #134
grande351

Quote:
I have great insurance fortunately. And I will be going to the doctor, mostly just to keep my mom from harassing me...though I know she does it with the best intentions.
Even at your young age, yearly check-ups are a good idea, so i'm glad you're going to go. Your mom is just being a mom. You realize that she only bugs you because she loves you, and that's great. It may be a pain sometimes, but you know she'll be there when you need her! I'm also happy to hear that you have insurance, that's really important these days with medical costs being what they are! I hope something is done to help the folks that don't have coverage, especially with more and more people getting laid-off from their jobs.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #135
ugo

I hope that Danielle doesn't have anything. At times I understand the embarrassment with the doctors, and to feel to his ease. I believe that it is opportune to make controls, and to have doctors able to diagnose well and to make their proper work.
I don't often have trust in the doctors. They have told me to always make the controls. I still have problems of kidney and stomach that it keeps on making some vomits. The colleagues of my job have me almost ruined. And I am waiting for the accursed reimbursement. But they don't want to know about these things. Because there is the risk of a great tension.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:39 AM   #136
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:

Doesn't bare thinking about Missy.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:49 AM   #137
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy View Post
just be glad the dr. Dosent grab your thing and stick a cold medal thing in it and stretch the hole open so he/she can look inside!!!!!!!
ok could have done without that tidbit of info.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:52 AM   #138
tigger

Quote:
Jeromy had to have a prostate exam at his last check up, he came out of the DR. office muddering things under his breath I won't repeat on here. I have a man DR. witch I am quite happy with. I know Tigger has a woman DR. I have not heard him complain about it. I gess it depends on who you are comfortabe with.
I DO LIKE MY DR. SHE IS VARY GOOD TO ME. AND SHE PUTS UP WITH MY WINEING AND STILL GIVES ME A PIECE OF CANDY OUT OF HER DISH! AND SHE HAS WARM HANDS.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #139
geolarson2

Wow, I'm sorry the tattoo removals are, it seems, getting more painful. They say that the more you endure pain, the easier it gets, but I've sometimes found the opposite to be true, that you go into a situation you know will cause some pain, start anticipating it, and then you're so focused on the pain that it really does hurt more. Is there something you can do, besides holding the cold-air tube, during the procedure that will distract you and give your brain something else to think about--long division in the head? Can you listen to music, read, anything?

That's really cool about your bro & soon-to-be step-bro. I see my brother a couple times a week and my mom & nieces almost every day (as you know). I actually see my sis-in-law more than my brother, but she doesn't work the vampire shift, and I am, after all, a reverse-vampire (I walk the sunlit street drinking the blood of tomatoes--dag nabbit!, I coulda had a V8!!!!). I've never been overseas myself, but think its pretty cool that he's getting to come over here. BTW, where is your mom going to live? Is her hubby-to-be coming here, or will she eventually move with him back to Jolly Olde? Either way I sincerely hope she'll get the happiness she deserves.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 AM   #140
Anoree

Quote:
Dec. 08, 2008
Yes, yes, yes...we finally got the members area completed enough to send off to CCBill (the billing company that will be handling my website). How exciting...in about two weeks or so (hopefully by Christmas) the premium are will be launched. You guys are going to love it...it looks amazing and there are quite a few changes we put on the site.
What a great christmas present that will be.

Quote:
So anyways, yep another complainer...but you want to hear the funniest part??? The guy actually had the audacity to accuse me of taking advantage of the girls and only being in the shoots to get "sexual gratification".....okay, I'm not denying it, but no that is not the only reason that I am in those shoot. Anyways I am sick of trying to explain it to people...let them think what they want to think.
That complainers just don't know whats good.
I love the true feelings that show in every shoot you do and look forward to every update you're assisting.

Yes, let them think what they want. That's a good view. You can't please everyone anyways. (But you do please the most. )
Old 12-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #141
captnjack

I love it when you assist with the FTV shoots. You always add to the shoot and in some make the shoot worthwhile!
Old 12-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #142
grande351

I can't wait for the members area. I hope that CCBill accepts Visa right from the start. A few new sites I know of had an almost two week delay before they would take Visa

Don't let the negativity get to you, Danielle. You definitely add something special to every shoot you appear in. I'm sure the "haters" are way outnumbered and besides, once your members area opens, you'll probably make fewer appearances on FTV, so they'll have less to complain about.

As far as you "only being in the shoots for sexual gratification". What a bunch of BS! One of the best things about your appearances is that you really are into the girls and not faking it like you see on other sites. Is there a rule somewhere that you can't enjoy yourself? I must have missed it.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #143
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I think people should notice that if you are assisting in shoots there is either a demand for it or it helps in the shoot itself (puts the girls at ease that there is another girl, etc.) so they need to just accept it. plus from what what i seen from the previews for the next two girls, you are not mentioned so it looks like you did not even participate in those. which personally i am a little disappointed since we still have to wait for your site to be up (by the way, congrats and i can't wait) but i guess i will have to survive for another two weeks.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #144
geolarson2

Neat about your premium site. I'm sure you're really excited, and the front page Rob created was gorgeous. And about the haters, well, what can you do? Some folks complain way too much and don't just sit down, relax and enjoy what's in front of them. And the way I see it, if they think they can do better, they should put their money where their mouths' are and go out there and actually try to do what Rob, you and everyone else whose either worked with Rob behind the camera, or worked in front of the camera, do. One of those things where if you don't have constructive criticism to offer, then put up or stop your whining. But, of course, that's just my opinion, so maybe I should just shut up now
Old 12-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #145
Anoree

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
But, of course, that's just my opinion, so maybe I should just shut up now
I'ts not just your opinion, it's mine, too.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:01 PM   #146
tigger

Give them a brick of gold amd they will ***** it is not shiny enough!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #147
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

hey danielle.. i am excited about your premium site... cant wait till its up and running.

You in too much.... that is funny. i wonder what is in some peoples minds. i know i cant see too much of you.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote