FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default What can I do to make the webcam shows more interesting?

I've already done double penetration, anal, banana stuffing, panty stuffing, belly dancing, kissing an FTVGirl. But what else can I do to make the webcam shows more interesting to you guys? Keep in mind that having a surprise guest is really hard to pull off since I have to coordinate my webcam schedule with them.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

fire breathing... just kidding. i like things the way they are... although a visit from Lia would be my vote if i was forced to pick something...
Old 05-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
Anoree

I guess I've got to abstain.

I would be very content just watching you chat with us, fully dressed, not doing anything sexual at all. Everything on top of that I consider a lucky bonus.

Seing you with Lia would definately a good one, though
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I am with you Anoree. i just like the interaction. you don't get that at any other site. and Lia... well that has become the ongoing request... when are lia and Danielle going to do more updates together. they seem to be popular on both their sites.

Last edited by CK1; 05-24-2009 at 10:50 PM.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:15 AM   #5
versus
Dreaming of Danielle

Maybe things are normal

such as Clothing attractive
Or a new hair
versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #6
Splunk
Board Newbie

I am new here so I probably don't have much sway, but I think Danielle is really looking for some ideas. Seems I heard something about a Sybian on a different thread. Have you already done that one? That would be hot. What about dress up in latex, that is always hot if done properly, (aka catwoman style), large object penetration, and girl/girl action would round out my request list.
Splunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:56 AM   #7
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Opinions are like noses, we all have one. Myself I would really like to see Rob sit and chat with you and chat with the members. I know there would be some great questions for him.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:39 AM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Opinions are like noses, we all have one. Myself I would really like to see Rob sit and chat with you and chat with the members. I know there would be some great questions for him.
That's a pretty cool idea.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:40 AM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I have used the Sybian before on webcam and personally I don't think it was all that interesting.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:47 AM   #10
Anoree

There once was the idea of another, more mobile webcam ...
Old 05-25-2009, 07:09 AM   #11
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I like the webcam shows and find them very interesting as they are. I enjoy seeing you in sexy lingere and in the nude. Having the opptunity to chat with you is a treat. I can not think of any specific on the spur of the moment to suggest just more the same.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
Dilbert49
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I have used the Sybian before on webcam and personally I don't think it was all that interesting.
In my opinion, the Sybian would be better for a regular update as opposed to a fixed-camera webcam show.

Like others on here have said; I can't think of anything specific I would ask for in future webcam shows other than for you to continue to be yourself.

Not that I've seen many other webcam shows but I, for one, appreciate that these shows haven't been populated by 200 guys being disrespectful and crude to you all while having the chat screen scrolling so fast it makes you nauseous.
Dilbert49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #13
Splunk
Board Newbie

I agree that some of my ideas would probably be better for regular shoots. Obviously the unique part of the webcam show is the interaction with fans. So how ever we can incorporate that and still have a sexy show is good stuff. What about a poll or interactive poll giving the fans a choice of an outfits for you to wear or a toy to use? etc.... Question and answer would be cool too.
Splunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:27 AM   #14
yX832zar
Just Visiting

try some dp with your toys or some peeing scene
yX832zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
There once was the idea of another, more mobile webcam ...
???? Can't remember...refresh my memory please.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:03 AM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yX832zar View Post
try some dp with your toys or some peeing scene
Won't do peeing scenes....like I've said it's hard enough to pee with someone being in the room next to me. Now squirting I can do. Though that's something that I'm still getting comfortable with...so doing it on webcam might take a little while.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splunk View Post
I agree that some of my ideas would probably be better for regular shoots. Obviously the unique part of the webcam show is the interaction with fans. So how ever we can incorporate that and still have a sexy show is good stuff. What about a poll or interactive poll giving the fans a choice of an outfits for you to wear or a toy to use? etc.... Question and answer would be cool too.
That's one of my favorite parts about the webcam...chatting with you guys and answering questions.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:14 AM   #18
Anoree

Quote:
???? Can't remember...refresh my memory please.
A while ago, maybe with your old laptop, you had trouble with the cam. You thought about getting a pluggable cam with higher resolution, which you also could move around better. Like for closeups or stuff.

Such a cam could also be used to show us a POV (what you see) once in a while.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #19
yX832zar
Just Visiting

try some squirting while you are toying your sweet butthole whit a big toy
yX832zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:53 AM   #20
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
A while ago, maybe with your old laptop, you had trouble with the cam. You thought about getting a pluggable cam with higher resolution, which you also could move around better. Like for closeups or stuff.

Such a cam could also be used to show us a POV (what you see) once in a while.
We ended up getting another moveable webcam but something was wrong with it (can't remember exactly what).
Old 05-29-2009, 05:55 AM   #21
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yX832zar View Post
try some squirting while you are toying your sweet butthole whit a big toy
I will do squirting when I get comfortable with it. I don't really think I would be able to squirt if I'm playing with my a$$hole. The toy has to be rubbing my g-spot to be able to squirt.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:24 AM   #22
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
I will do squirting when I get comfortable with it. I don't really think I would be able to squirt if I'm playing with my a$$hole. The toy has to be rubbing my g-spot to be able to squirt.
just know that squirting is really sexy and all men like it. knowing that maybe helps alittle nothing to be shy about its a beautiful thing to see/do..
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:44 AM   #23
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle.... i too like the chatting, make it all so personable and friendly. Sends it to another level. I like also many of the ideas here.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #24
Geezer

Big Grin Squirting

Quote:
Won't do peeing scenes....like I've said it's hard enough to pee with someone being in the room next to me. Now squirting I can do. Though that's something that I'm still getting comfortable with...so doing it on webcam might take a little while.
OMG!!! Did you learn to squirt just since I left for my European tour? Did Nina's DVD help at all? It would be nice to know something I sent you taught you a new trick!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #25
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
OMG!!! Did you learn to squirt just since I left for my European tour? Did Nina's DVD help at all? It would be nice to know something I sent you taught you a new trick!
Hi Geezer, are you back already, or just checking in while still on tour?

Danielle revealed she knew that new trick in her last webcam session. Your DVD certainly was helpful, from what she said.
It might be still a while, though, 'till she is comfortable enough to do it in front of a camera.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #26
Geezer

Quote:
Hi Geezer, are you back already, or just checking in while still on tour?

Danielle revealed she knew that new trick in her last webcam session. Your DVD certainly was helpful, from what she said.
It might be still a while, though, 'till she is comfortable enough to do it in front of a camera.
Well, it is Off Topic but you are one of the many administrators so I can reply to YOUR question on this thread.

NO! I am not home yet. My group tour ended this morning here in Vienna. But, I stayed on two days extra and will be back in California on Monday at 2:30 PM (PDT).

ON TOPIC, I missed everything: D using Lia's Sibian and D either squirting OR, at least, talking about her new skill. I'll never stay away from my computer again....well, until I go to England and Turkey in September.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #27
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Well, it is Off Topic but you are one of the many administrators so I can reply to YOUR question on this thread.

NO! I am not home yet. My group tour ended this morning here in Vienna. But, I stayed on two days extra and will be back in California on Monday at 2:30 PM (PDT).

ON TOPIC, I missed everything: D using Lia's Sibian and D either squirting OR, at least, talking about her new skill. I'll never stay away from my computer again....well, until I go to England and Turkey in September.
[off topic] (Sorry, Admins, this has to be addressed, I think.)
I'm not an Admin at this Forum. I'll get my a$$ whipped just like anyone if I don't behave. (And that's good.)
I do try to keep others (and myself) in order, but I've got no more power than any of us.
[/off topic]

I guess you could have followed Danielle's webcam sessions, if your hotels had Internet Access and you had set your alarm clock.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #28
Spelunk
Danielle Fan

After seeing the last web show, ..which I did enjoy. My suggestion is that I think that if somehow you could set-up ahead of time a teaser about an 'event' that will happen on the show, that that would interest people and they would be more likely to tune in. What those events are I am not sure....we just need a little creativity. Stand-on your head and insert a couple of ping-pong balls? I don't know, just thought I would give my 2 cents.
Spelunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #29
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelunk View Post
After seeing the last web show, ..which I did enjoy. My suggestion is that I think that if somehow you could set-up ahead of time a teaser about an 'event' that will happen on the show, that that would interest people and they would be more likely to tune in. What those events are I am not sure....we just need a little creativity. Stand-on your head and insert a couple of ping-pong balls? I don't know, just thought I would give my 2 cents.
LOL...really. Gawd you guys want me to do some crazy stuff . I'm not sure how I can do a teaser since I don't plan any of my webcam shows. I normally just rush around 30 minutes before hand trying to find some toy .
Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #30
Leland
Board Newbie

I would like you to act out of character. To take on a different role other than Danielle and play with it. Maybe dress up a and show us a different side of you. You got the girl next door part down to a "T", but I'd bet you got couple of other personalities that might come out with a little role playing.

A few suggestions:
Goth Chick / Suicide Girls
Pro Wrestling Diva
Little Lolita
Exotic Dancer/ Burlesque
School Girl / Teachers Pet
Drunk Girl / Bar Fly
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote