FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I love changing up the site. It does keep things "fresh". And it's fun for me to create new things for the site.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
sarah
Danielle Junkie

Hi sweet and tender Danielle,

I hope it's the right place to tell you how I loved your journal, especially everything concerning your work (school, fencing, philosophy, math...) In fact I guess that when you do not write in it it's because you do many other things but when you have many other things done, you have many things to tell...
Well, I am very impatient to read your next chapter

With love from Sarah

Last edited by sarah; 02-19-2010 at 11:14 PM.
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
On Journal: I'm a little irritated right now. Not only do I have to deal with people complaining but there seems to be a lot of drama with my group right now. I feel like I'm in high school again.
I wish you're feeling better today, Danielle. And why would anyone complain at you? On this forum, or at your personal life? (I was yesterday a bit impatient about the next update, but it was more of being eager than complaining).

Is the drama happening in a situation you can't avoid? If it's not a study group or team you have to be in maybe it's better to try to hang around positive and supportive people, and start ignoring the troublemakers.
FTVfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I am feeling better...I just had to talk with some of my girlfriends and get some stuff straightened out. I guess that's just something you have to deal wtih when you have friends (especially girlfriends.)
Old 04-30-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Wow! You have been soooo busy! Eve when I was that young I was never that busy (kinda makes me a bit envious; somehow it seems like you've found that balance between enjoying life as it happens and building for your future). I suppose its a shame you missed out on meeting some celebs here and there, but imagine you'll meet others at other events eventually. Most importantly though, I'm glad you have a new papillon since I remember having to give up your other left you blue. Cheers, eh
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I know! I'm so happy about Love Bug too. She is the love of my life right now (that is until she pees or poos in the house...then she's the devil child .) I am fortunate that I have the time (and money) to be able to experience all the things I am doing now. Dallas and I talk about that all the time too. I know that this is going to be the only chance I have to take the trips that I do and go to the events I attend because for the next 30 years at least I will be in the "real world" working a "real job" until I retire (and of course I'm not going to be going to EDC or Miami Beach for WMC when I'm that old...I don't think I would have the energy for it by then.)
Old 05-12-2010, 04:13 AM   #7
brad
Danielle Fan

Speaking of a "real" job (not like what you're doing now's not a real job!), how's school going? Being on the other side of the planet I never know when you're in school and when you're on a break
brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:28 AM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
Speaking of a "real" job (not like what you're doing now's not a real job!), how's school going? Being on the other side of the planet I never know when you're in school and when you're on a break
School finals are on Wednesday then I am out of school for the summer until....August I think. It's been going great though.