FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2017, 02:35 AM   #2255
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 181
Cool WOW! Rammstein, the documentary, is here at last!

Hello Dani,

I cannot forget you are a Rammstein fan, and that they played the very first rock concert you ever attended. I've only just seen the amazing documentary the band released at the end of 2015, and I'm sure any fan of theirs would rather die than miss it, as it contains so much new material about their origins and all the effort that goes on behind the scenes to put on amazing shows. In the editing suite for half a decade, this 101-minute treat includes lots of celebrity artist commentary, as well as great band member discussions and show excerpts. Gosh, wait until you see what Till is packing in the front of his pants... A must see!

Deutsche Welle offers a 4-minute report on the documentary here.

And Amazon lets you watch the doc itself for 13 bucks via VoD here.

Since this is a question thread, my question is this:
What did you like the best about this documentary?

P.S. Find lots of cool, high-resolution videos at Rammstein's official YouTube channel here.




Attached Images
File Type: png RSlogo.png (920 Bytes, 68 views)

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 10-08-2017 at 03:37 AM. Reason: mend minor typo
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:30 PM   #2256
Liplicker696
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7
Default

So is it true your married to Bruce Bonds?
Liplicker696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:16 PM   #2257
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liplicker696 View Post
So is it true your married to Bruce Bonds?
May I answer?

No, it's not true.

Danielle might correct me, but I think that Bruce Bonds on Twitter is either a delusional scam victim that fell for some scammer who pretended to be Danielle using stolen pictures and video, or worse, some troll trying to mess up with Danielle and her fans with his fantasy stories.

I'd try to help the first to see what's really going on, but the second only feeds on attention and is better left alone. It's a predicament.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:25 PM   #2258
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
May I answer?

No, it's not true.

Danielle might correct me, but I think that Bruce Bonds on Twitter is either a delusional scam victim that fell for some scammer who pretended to be Danielle using stolen pictures and video, or worse, some troll trying to mess up with Danielle and her fans with his fantasy stories.

I'd try to help the first to see what's really going on, but the second only feeds on attention and is better left alone. It's a predicament.
I think that Bruce Bonds idiot also created another (fake) Danielle FTV Twitter account, and is replying/tweeting to himself with that fake account (so essentially making it look like "I" am responding to him). People are absolutely delusional.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:26 PM   #2259
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blay View Post
hi danielle how do you like your sex to be
--- merged --- (A)
hi danielle i love you
I'm blay I'd like to know you
so how do you like your sex
That is not a question bro.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:26 PM   #2260
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hi Danielle

Last Sunday I had some relaxing time in my bathtub again, using an iTab to roam through the internet. I ended up spending 4 hours in there and decided I'd finally had to get out of the tub before I would have had to add hot water a second time.

What is the longest time you spent in a bathtub?
What's your favorite activity in there? (I could bet it's reading.)
These are cute questions. I'll have to answer them in a vlog!
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:28 AM   #2261
beerdotcom182
Danielle Junkie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 21
Default

Hi Danielle,

One question I don't think that has been asked specifically: Do you find the penis to be funny? I'm talking about the way the dick swings and flaps around when a guy is naked. Also, do you find the **** to be funny looking when a guy has a boner?
beerdotcom182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:58 AM   #2262
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerdotcom182 View Post
Hi Danielle,

One question I don't think that has been asked specifically: Do you find the penis to be funny? I'm talking about the way the dick swings and flaps around when a guy is naked. Also, do you find the **** to be funny looking when a guy has a boner?
I'm fairly sure I've answered this type of question before.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #2263
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,976
Default possible Video Log topics

Hello Danielle

Seeing that there are quite a few Video Log slots to fill, I've got a couple of topics / questions to suggest:

Net Neutrality:
What is Net Neutrality and why were / are you fighting for it?
What impact does loosing it have on your business?

Future Porn:
In the view of changing technology (3D, VR) and the tendency to watch porn for free, how do you see the Porn Industry changing in the future?
Do you have plans to adopt or change your content?

Sex Work:
What are your thoughts on the continuing double standards and defamation of sex workers? That includes strippers, porn talents, prostitutes and everything in between.

Clips4Sale / other sites:
How is the planned Clips for Sale site doing?
Are you planing or contemplating other sites? (OnlyFans?)

Because it's continuing to come up in DM suggestions:

Proving retirement claims wrong:
Apart from the obvious fact that you're continuing to shoot content, what do you think about shooting video clips with a current news paper to prove the actual shooting date to silence the claims you've retired?

And if you're not sick and tired to speak about them:
Twitter Trolls:
What are your thoughts on the Twitter trolls? Are some likely to work hand in hand with the scammers?
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:47 PM   #2264
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 181
Cool How much?

Hello Dani,

With your decade anniversary in the industry coming up, I can think of some mischevious questions to ask. I doubt you want to waste the time to answer them, but perhaps you might put them out to your fans as a challenge to do so for you!

How many adult still photos and hours of video exist of you? (It's up to you if you want to count third-party stuff like your FTV shoots and the feature titles listed at IAFD here.)

Now I don't want to shock you, but SOME people (especially men) engage in sexual activity, alone or with others, while looking at your images, still and moving. What is the estimated volume of semen and vaginal fluid you've husbanded into discharge this way? How many swimming pools could it fill? Do you think there is enough to fill a canal that would let you canoe from Phoenix to the Pacific Ocean?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CumBlast.jpg (7.4 KB, 29 views)
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:06 PM   #2265
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hello Danielle

Seeing that there are quite a few Video Log slots to fill, I've got a couple of topics / questions to suggest:

Net Neutrality:
What is Net Neutrality and why were / are you fighting for it?
What impact does loosing it have on your business?

Future Porn:
In the view of changing technology (3D, VR) and the tendency to watch porn for free, how do you see the Porn Industry changing in the future?
Do you have plans to adopt or change your content?

Sex Work:
What are your thoughts on the continuing double standards and defamation of sex workers? That includes strippers, porn talents, prostitutes and everything in between.

Clips4Sale / other sites:
How is the planned Clips for Sale site doing?
Are you planing or contemplating other sites? (OnlyFans?)

Because it's continuing to come up in DM suggestions:

Proving retirement claims wrong:
Apart from the obvious fact that you're continuing to shoot content, what do you think about shooting video clips with a current news paper to prove the actual shooting date to silence the claims you've retired?

And if you're not sick and tired to speak about them:
Twitter Trolls:
What are your thoughts on the Twitter trolls? Are some likely to work hand in hand with the scammers?
Here are the answers to your questions:
Vlog 1
Vlog 2
Vlog 3
Vlog 4
Vlog 5
Vlog 6
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:07 PM   #2266
danielle_ftv
Administrator
 
danielle_ftv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 3,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
Hello Dani,

With your decade anniversary in the industry coming up, I can think of some mischevious questions to ask. I doubt you want to waste the time to answer them, but perhaps you might put them out to your fans as a challenge to do so for you!

How many adult still photos and hours of video exist of you? (It's up to you if you want to count third-party stuff like your FTV shoots and the feature titles listed at IAFD here.)

Now I don't want to shock you, but SOME people (especially men) engage in sexual activity, alone or with others, while looking at your images, still and moving. What is the estimated volume of semen and vaginal fluid you've husbanded into discharge this way? How many swimming pools could it fill? Do you think there is enough to fill a canal that would let you canoe from Phoenix to the Pacific Ocean?

Here are the answer to your question.
__________________
XOXO
Danielle FTV
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 02:18 AM   #2267
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 181
Cool Throw Back Thursday beckons!

Hey Dani,

Now that you have so very much video content, how about re-purposing small snippets of it as #tbt (Throw Back Thursday) fodder? For example, once a week you could pick a vlog video at random, snip out a 45-second clip, and post it on Twitter, along with a link to the Web page on which a link to the full-length video is found. (I'd advise AGAINST directly linking to the video, because the point of my suggestion is to get someone to open a PAGE of your Website, in the hopes they will explore the site further, and become a PAYING member.)

RtL
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:40 PM   #2268
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 181
Cool Improving the estimate of your total vlog run time

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Here are the answer to your question.
Thanks for answering my main question. But you could do a lot better with VERY LITTLE additional work. Here follows a lesson on how using even SIMPLE (grade school) math lets us improve your estimate.

Isn't it true that until recently all your vlog videos used a common video format and codec (coding/decoding algorithm)? If so, it means that the amount of data recorded per minute of play would be approximately constant. Look at one (or more) video(s) to compute this data rate (MB/minute). Then look at the size of the server directory which holds ALL your vlogs (or have your server tech do it.) Finally, do a single division to guestimate the total run time of ALL your vlogs.

You're welcome!
RtL
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 11:19 PM   #2269
Anoree
Moderator
 
Anoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,976
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post


Thanks for answering my main question. But you could do a lot better with VERY LITTLE additional work. Here follows a lesson on how using even SIMPLE (grade school) math lets us improve your estimate.

Isn't it true that until recently all your vlog videos used a common video format and codec (coding/decoding algorithm)? If so, it means that the amount of data recorded per minute of play would be approximately constant. Look at one (or more) video(s) to compute this data rate (MB/minute). Then look at the size of the server directory which holds ALL your vlogs (or have your server tech do it.) Finally, do a single division to guestimate the total run time of ALL your vlogs.

You're welcome!
RtL
It's even easier if you let Windows do all the calculations:
Open the Windows Explorer, go into the folder holding the video logs, choose the Details view, sort by file type, mark all the video files based on the file type (Click on the first, shift-click on the last), right click on the selection and select "Properties" in the context menu. On the Details tab of the properties Windows Explorer will calculate the running time of all selected videos combined.

I'm getting 52:35:22 in WMVs and 7:11:29 in MP4s, totaling in 59:46:51 playing time for all video logs. (That's just short of 2 1/2 days of constant videos.)

Calculating the play time of other video categories like Professional or Candid is a bit more difficult, as the single scenes exist in multiple files with different quality.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 06:51 AM   #2270
AntonioCm
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 2
Default

Hello Danielle.
In Spain you already have followers, you plan to travel to Europe and visit Spain.
Regards.
Antonio
AntonioCm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:57 PM   #2271
AntonioCm
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 2
Default

Hello Danielle.

I'm a Spanish fan of you.

Will you visit Europe one day and come to Spain?
AntonioCm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:10 AM   #2272
Marina Kingston
Just Visiting
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioCm View Post
Hello Danielle.

I'm a Spanish fan of you.

Will you visit Europe one day and come to Spain?
Previously, Danielle did not visit Spain?)
Marina Kingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:55 AM   #2273
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle
 
RonTheLogician's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 181
Cool Internet Archive lends in-copyright books for free!

Hey Dani the Bookworm,

My question: Have you already noticed that the famous Internet Archive now lends out books still protected by copyright, as e-book copies, and for FREE?

It's true!!! You just need to sign up for a free account and then search for titles at its Books to Borrow collection here. It holds the lion's share of a MILLION books, the overwhelming majority of which can be borrowed at once.

Books and other text materials out of copyright now make up another SIXTEEN MILLION titles, all of which you can access for FREE here. This way, you'll even be able to check out who were the hot guys on campus back in the day at your sometime-Alma Mater - and alleged "party school", ASU, see here.


More seriously, as an independent artist working in the Post-Napster Age, you might find it of inspirational and practical value to read the following book, which you can borrow for free from the Internet Archive at its page here.


I know you once hit a bookstore with Miyu and flashed, but have you ever roamed some forgotten warren of lonely stacks, searching for a book, when you stumbled upon a hot guy and landed up doing the deed? And if so, were the cameras rolling?

Best,
RtL

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GoSunDevils.jpg (21.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Waters quote.jpg (13.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IDWtbF.jpg (46.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 07-01-2018 at 08:56 AM. Reason: add Doctorow book
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.