FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #50
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
All women deserve respect. We (the beta tester group) set that tone for this message board when we started posting here. Ane we'll keep it that way.
I think that is wonderful. a bunch of well behaved perverts. J/K. They are about to bring tigger back in and we have to get out of the room. So i have to get 5 marines to move. So I can. I will come back later and update you or Ill let whyyou know and he can tell you.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:01 PM   #51
gordy
Board Newbie

I'm glad surgery went OK, like geolarson said any internal injuries are never good. All just goes to show you never know what's round the corner as you drive along minding your own business.
gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #52
MISSY

Hi guys. Tigger is back in his room, he is awake and talking. He is still grogy. A bunch of his marine buddies are in with him, some only flew in for the day so we wanted to give them some time with him . Makes me cry when i see him, his face is blood red ,it just dosent look like him. My husband took a photo of him with his phone just after they put him in I.C.U. it is not a great photo. Most of that stuff is off of him now. He is breathing ok. has a drainage tube coming out of his side into a bag hanging on the bed.and a lot of things on his IV. I posted that photo of him. You rilly can't see how swollen his face rilly is, it has gone down a lot he can almost open his left eye. I got a phone call from Mrs. Parker and she is flying Sarah up tomarow morning. And his mom will be up tonight with his sister, they drove up. His dad just got out of the hospital and can't travel yet. And his father in law just got out friday. So they can't travel. His brother will be up fri. just wanted to update you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg icu4.jpg (29.1 KB, 29 views)
Old 10-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #53
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

A spine-chilling photo! I am sorry for Tigger. It would owe to every way to recover. Even if the consequences have been indeed dramatic for an ugly accident.

To me the hospital me ago fear!
To see people that suffer makes me be badly. I have had in passed ugly and sad moments of my life.

Thanks of the courage to show the photo Missy. I imagine as it is sad Sarah.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #54
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
A spine-chilling photo! I am sorry for Tigger. It would owe to every way to recover. Even if the consequences have been indeed dramatic for an ugly accident.

To me the hospital me ago fear!
To see people that suffer makes me be badly. I have had in passed ugly and sad moments of my life.

Thanks of the courage to show the photo Missy. I imagine as it is sad Sarah.
It is varry hard on Sarah, she lost her mom in a wreck 5 yrs ago and now came close to losing her dad. she has talked with him menny times on the phone. and she will be here tomarow. and will get to see him. She is a tuff girl she will be ok, and we are all here for her too.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #55
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
It is varry hard on Sarah, she lost her mom in a wreck 5 yrs ago and now came close to losing her dad. she has talked with him menny times on the phone. and she will be here tomarow. and will get to see him. She is a tuff girl she will be ok, and we are all here for her too.
In fact. It was for what I worried me that the poor Sarah could risk to also lose his father Tigger.

I know the history told by Tigger for the serious loss of her poor wife in another serious and ugly accident.

As it is the life made of so many strange mysteries that weigh on us fragile people, always to fight in every time of our daily life. In the good and in the evil.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #56
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Missy, I'm a card carrying Prevert. j/k...I don't have a card
Tell Tigger I'm thinking about him and hope he get well soon.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:42 PM   #57
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Yes I am really lucky to have such great fans. Tell Tigger to get well soon. And thank you for joining the board to tell us about his progress. We all really appreciate it.
Quote:
You are varry sweet UGO. as are all of you. I was rilly suprised how mature you all act. I was expecting a bunch of perverts, but you are a great bunch. And you show respect for Danielle. I think that is wonderfull. I see why Tigger comes on here. Danielle is varry lucky to have such a great bunch.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #58
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Missy, I'm a card carrying Prevert. j/k...I don't have a card
Tell Tigger I'm thinking about him and hope he get well soon.
I have 5 brothers I'm the only girl besids mom. I can take it, don't mind me being a girl you boys be your selves. I don't mind.
I will let him know. They will be kicking the buddies out soon and we are going to clean him up a bit. His mom and sister should be here vary soon and I would like to try to get some more of that blood out of his hair if he will let me. Don't want Sarah to have to see that tomarow.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #59
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Hi guys. Tigger is back in his room, he is awake and talking. He is still grogy. A bunch of his marine buddies are in with him, some only flew in for the day so we wanted to give them some time with him . Makes me cry when i see him, his face is blood red ,it just dosent look like him. My husband took a photo of him with his phone just after they put him in I.C.U. it is not a great photo. Most of that stuff is off of him now. He is breathing ok. has a drainage tube coming out of his side into a bag hanging on the bed.and a lot of things on his IV. I posted that photo of him. You rilly can't see how swollen his face rilly is, it has gone down a lot he can almost open his left eye. I got a phone call from Mrs. Parker and she is flying Sarah up tomarow morning. And his mom will be up tonight with his sister, they drove up. His dad just got out of the hospital and can't travel yet. And his father in law just got out friday. So they can't travel. His brother will be up fri. just wanted to update you.
He seems like a good, strong guy to me. I'm sure he will be fine in time, and with you, your hubby, his buds, his parents & sister and most especially with his daughter. It won't be easy, but I know he will be back on his feet. And tigg, just a friendly reminder: chin up, strong heart & eyes straight on the target. Always faithful.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #60
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
He seems like a good, strong guy to me. I'm sure he will be fine in time, and with you, your hubby, his buds, his parents & sister and most especially with his daughter. It won't be easy, but I know he will be back on his feet. And tigg, just a friendly reminder: chin up, strong heart & eyes straight on the target. Always faithful.
If I learned one thing from Tigger it is that marines stick together for life. when they got wind of what happened two of them were here in 5 hours. What friends do you have that will drop everything and fly out to see if you are ok. I dont know of enny of my friends that would do that! And boy do they look good in them blues.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #61
geolarson2

Quote:
If I learned one thing from Tigger it is that marines stick together for life. when they got wind of what happened two of them were here in 5 hours. What friends do you have that will drop everything and fly out to see if you are ok. I dont know of enny of my friends that would do that! And boy do they look good in them blues.
Few. Very, very few. Tigger is a very, very fortunate gentleman to have folks like you with him.

About the blues, though, nice sure (my great-great grandpa was a Marine), but I was more of an OD guy with a desire to fly dust-offs. Didn't happen though, maybe for a good reason in the end.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #62
MISSY

I just read the post to Tigger and he said thanks to all of you for your support. I showed him the video for him. He cant see real well yet, still fuzzy. but he tryed to crack a smile.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #63
geolarson2

Quote:
I just read the post to Tigger and he said thanks to all of you for your support. I showed him the video for him. He cant see real well yet, still fuzzy. but he tryed to crack a smile.
OMG he almost cracked a smile! That's the last thing he needs ...oh wait, that's good. Very good. And as for seeing fuzzy, that's not so bad. There was this time when I'd drunk a bottle of cheap plonk and ...well, maybe another time Real happy for Tigger, Missy.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #64
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Think Tigger is very lucky to have friends like Missy,his co-workers and his marine buddies.Knowing that they be there when he needed them.Not to mention he has a lot of family who also cares for him.Tigger is a very lucky man indeed.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #65
MISSY

Quote:
OMG he almost cracked a smile! That's the last thing he needs ...oh wait, that's good. Very good. And as for seeing fuzzy, that's not so bad. There was this time when I'd drunk a bottle of cheap plonk and ...well, maybe another time Real happy for Tigger, Missy.
He has called the blond nurse in the day shift Alison 3 times now, she dosen't even look like her! he was on pain meds at the time. and he told the boss that she has sexy leggs. I wonder how much of this he will remember later. get him on pain meds and he talks away. That is why we have to stay with him. Can't let him give out enny clasified info.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #66
ugo

Quote:
He has called the blond nurse in the day shift Alison 3 times now, she dosen't even look like her! he was on pain meds at the time. and he told the boss that she has sexy leggs. I wonder how much of this he will remember later. get him on pain meds and he talks away. That is why we have to stay with him. Can't let him give out enny clasified info.
Is Alison there??
Old 10-09-2008, 12:50 AM   #67
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Is Alison there??
He wishes. No UGO he just thinks he sees her, they have him dopoed up on pain meds and he is in dream land.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:56 AM   #68
ugo

Quote:
He wishes. No UGO he just thinks he sees her, they have him dopoed up on pain meds and he is in dream land.
Oh, excuse Missy.

I understand the suffering of the poor Tigger. But it imagines as it was beautiful to see of the live Alison. We am still of the greats fans of Alison. Impossible to forget her.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #69
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

LOL...Tigger has REALLY found Lalaland now!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #70
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Well its kinda funny in a way.Alison is from Ohio and still living there from my guess.Bad timing in a way cause Alison is studing to be a nurse.If she was already a nurse,I know it would have made Tigger's day if that Blond nurse WAS Alison. (LOL)
Old 10-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #71
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
LOL...Tigger has REALLY found Lalaland now!
He was talking with the IV pump a min ago. and there is a get well baloon on the wall he thinks its a UFO. I would say he is way down the road to lala land.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:32 AM   #72
MISSY

Quote:
Well its kinda funny in a way.Alison is from Ohio and still living there from my guess.Bad timing in a way cause Alison is studing to be a nurse.If she was already a nurse,I know it would have made Tigger's day if that Blond nurse WAS Alison. (LOL)
He has just about told every nurse here that he loves them. They all think he is funny. He gets real goofy on pain meds.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:34 AM   #73
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

LMAO...if he was talking to a IV pump then they must have been pumping him so full of meds he would be high as a kite.If Tigger thought the IV pump was talking back..think you need to ask the doctor to cut back.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #74
MISSY

Quote:
LMAO...if he was talking to a IV pump then they must have been pumping him so full of meds he would be high as a kite.If Tigger thought the IV pump was talking back..think you need to ask the doctor to cut back.
Tigger is what we call a cheep drunk. It dont take much. They have him on some extra meds today because of the surgery, they will start bringing him down a little tomarow. He was getting a little bitchy because he was in pain so they uped it a little and now they are slowly bringing him down.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #75
MISSY

The nurse is here and we are going to clean him up a bit so he looks prity for Sarah tomarow. And i'm sick of seeing that blood in his hair. The DR. didn't want us washing it till the cut had a chance to heal a bit. And as long as h is in such a good mood he is getting it cleaned. Ill update you all in the morning GOOD NIGHT.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:09 AM   #76
geolarson2

Quote:
He was talking with the IV pump a min ago. and there is a get well baloon on the wall he thinks its a UFO. I would say he is way down the road to lala land.
Huh. I thought that UFO in the corner of my room looked like a balloon. Weird. I don't remember talking to my IV pump when I was in the hospital not quite 2 years ago, but the plastic plant and I did get on really good (well, actually it did all the talking--I never thought a fake palm could say such things!) As always, my best to Tigger, and to you, too, Missy! Nite.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:49 AM   #77
ugo

I always hope that Tigger is strong to fight his difficult moment. I wish me that Missy, can be of my comforts of courage and assistance from our friendship to Tigger.

Tigger had helped me when we were to the other famous message board (of Alison).
And for what I had (and I still have) the problems of my job.

My curiosity is when we find us to the hospital, and then we are operated, can have estrange us effects in state of confusion. It confuses us among the reality and the situation of which us are found under anesthesia.
To you has ever happened that the anesthesia (or anything else other than do they make to decrease the pain) ago of the strange effects of deliriums?
That thing than above of so many lights where we are operated, to me it seemed one whom turned, and with so many alien peers and silent. Because I was under the effect anesthesia. As if is wanted to try to escape from those strange visions.
Does someone have to tell when you have been to the hospital?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #78
Sail_Away
Board Newbie

My prayers are with Tigger for a speedy recovery.
Sail_Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #79
grande351

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Tigger! And a big thank you to Missy for all the updates.
It sounds like he has a lot of folks around that care about him and that's the best medicine of all!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #80
MISSY

Good morning! We got Sarah at the airport at 0530. She is with him now. His mom and sister got in late last night. Sarah has taken charge. she cryed a bit when she first saw him, but she is a strong kid.She is feeding him his breakfast that he didn't want to eat, but she is forcing him too. God it is frezzing in here. Tigger has got 4 blankets on him pore thing. He is sitting up and bolth eyes are open, the swelling is way down. Still black & blue but that will take time. Jeromy and I are taking a week off work next week and are going to TN. To stay by him and we re going to help a little with the house since Tigger wont be able to do much. He helped us drywall our house so we owe him this. He is having french toast, Sarah has cut it into small pieces. His jaw has to still be sore. But he is looking a lot better The DR. was in and said every thing is looking better , his blood work came back a lot beter now that the bleeding has ben stoped.( forgive my typing, i'm freezing) Sarah asked the DR. all kind of medical things, I had no idea what she was talking about. but i gess when your mom was a nurse and your dad has spent a lot of time in the hospital you learn things. By the look on thr DR.s face he was impresed too.I got to see where they cut him yesterday, it is only 4 little cuts about an inch long. I was expecting a big cut. DR. said he might get to go home sun. They are going to remove the brace on his arm today and get him moveing it. Sarah just saw his IV and said what the hell. I had to explain to her that he riped it out 3 times so the nurse taped it but good. If he pulls it now his arm is comming with it.lol
Old 10-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #81
ugo

Good morning to You, Missy.
Is beautiful to know that Tigger is a little better. Hoping that eats. For wish of her daughter very brave Sarah.

I think that to Ohio it is always cold.

Last edited by ugo; 10-09-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:25 PM   #82
MISSY

Good morning UGO. OHIO is nice in the summer. It was 47 this morning.Yes Sarah is varry strong for her age (16) but she has also been thru a lot too. And boy has she grown.Had to smack Jeromy this morning for telling her "boy your boobs rilly grew" I can't beleave he said that.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #83
ugo

Power of the pure love when the young people grow. Sarah is nice indeed.

When I feel Ohio, my joy of my heart says that it is there the heaven of Alison.
Even if it is a beautiful day. As you have said, Missy.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #84
MISSY

Sarah just redid his blankets and his gown came up and he is not wairing enny undies. She covered him quicklly, her face got a little red.lol She is trying to make him comfy.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:51 PM   #85
ugo

Quote:
Sarah just redid his blankets and his gown came up and he is not wairing enny undies. She covered him quicklly, her face got a little red.lol She is trying to make him comfy.

OH MY GOD !!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #86
MISSY

They just came to get Tigger for a test and it's my turn to escort him so I have to go I will get on later and update you all.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #87
King Richard
Danielle Fan

Send a message via MSN to King Richard

Hi Missy,

Well I hope that he will recover quickly. Those things aren't the things you're waiting for, right.
Wish him well!

Greetz
King Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:26 PM   #88
MISSY

Guys tigger has had a bad day, a lot of pain and unable to keep food down. They took the brace off his arm and have been doing therapy with him, it is giving him great pain, enny one that has dislocated an arm pry can relate with what he is going thru. He is being strong and doing every thing they ask of him, I would have told that guy to piss off. but Sarah and his mom are with him now, they just gave him some more pain meds so he will be sonked out soon. He is going down for a M R I to make sure the bleeding has stoped in his belly. There is still a lot of blood and other fluid comming out of the drain tube. grossssssssssss. They put the tube back down his nose into his belly because he can't keep food down yet. it was varry hard watching them do that.. The swelling on his face is getting better he can open bolth eyes now, but everything is still fuzzy.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #89
MISSY

A few have asked what that is on the wall on the left side of tiggers bed. I don't know! He was not hooked up to it. it was just there on the wall.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #90
geolarson2

Quote:
Guys tigger has had a bad day, a lot of pain and unable to keep food down. They took the brace off his arm and have been doing therapy with him, it is giving him great pain, enny one that has dislocated an arm pry can relate with what he is going thru. He is being strong and doing every thing they ask of him, I would have told that guy to piss off. but Sarah and his mom are with him now, they just gave him some more pain meds so he will be sonked out soon. He is going down for a M R I to make sure the bleeding has stoped in his belly. There is still a lot of blood and other fluid comming out of the drain tube. grossssssssssss. They put the tube back down his nose into his belly because he can't keep food down yet. it was varry hard watching them do that.. The swelling on his face is getting better he can open bolth eyes now, but everything is still fuzzy.
I can empathize with the dislocation. I blew out my knee playing rugby when I was 14, and afterward anytime I tried swimming (until I found this wicked cool compression brace) it would pop out & in. Sucks big time! I hope that the bleeding/oozing stops soon, too. MRI's are neat, but then I'm a sick guy (more than just your average perv, I guess). He's in for the long-haul of course, but I have high hops that he'll come through fine.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #91
geolarson2

Quote:
A few have asked what that is on the wall on the left side of tiggers bed. I don't know! He was not hooked up to it. it was just there on the wall.
The green thing with the bottles? Looks kinda like a bypass machine to me, but I could be wrong (heck, I'm wrong at least a dozen times before 6AM!)
Old 10-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #92
MISSY

Quote:
I can empathize with the dislocation. I blew out my knee playing rugby when I was 14, and afterward anytime I tried swimming (until I found this wicked cool compression brace) it would pop out & in. Sucks big time! I hope that the bleeding/oozing stops soon, too. MRI's are neat, but then I'm a sick guy (more than just your average perv, I guess). He's in for the long-haul of course, but I have high hops that he'll come through fine.
He is a tuff nut. You watch he will be back to work befor you know it.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #93
captnjack

Hey Tigger glad you are doing better. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are able to get back on the road agian real soon. Glad your other co-worker Amanda is ok also.
captnjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #94
geolarson2

Quote:
He is a tuff nut. You watch he will be back to work befor you know it.
I can almost empathize there--he may be a tuff nut, but I'm just a nut!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #95
MISSY

Quote:
I can almost empathize there--he may be a tuff nut, but I'm just a nut!
So is he!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #96
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Glad Tigger is doing better today.He is very lucky to have a daughter like Sarah.Not too many teenagers are as mature and responsible as she is.Tell Tigger to hang in there.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #97
geolarson2

Quote:
So is he!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great minds think alike! So what's our excuse?

So I read about how Tigg was doing earlier, but how was he when his daughter came in? I bet he was beaming even through the bruising & swelling!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:30 AM   #98
MISSY

Quote:
Great minds think alike! So what's our excuse?

So I read about how Tigg was doing earlier, but how was he when his daughter came in? I bet he was beaming even through the bruising & swelling!
He was in and out of it for a bit this morning, but once he woke up he was glad to see her. She gave him a bunch of kisses . We had to drag her away to eat, he was sleeping. I wish you could see them now, she is up on the bed next to him with her head on his shoulder and he has his face agenst the top of her head. it look's so sweet, they are bolth sound asleep. I took a photo for her. I am so glad she is blond again. that pink hair was too much. She has such lovely blond hair.