FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 03-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #344
Robin09
Just Visiting

Post Danielle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Thanks for the support you guys and yeah I definitely feel less "anxious" now.
Danielle,I'm new here,amd i have to say babe that there's Absolutely Nothing wrong with any of your Modeling photos or your modelling career! The human body,including yours babe,is a Naturally Beautiful Work of Art! People,like all life on this planet are a part of nature and the natural evolution of all things in this world and universe;just like sex and nudity! It's also an important part of science,fact and reality of our existence here! You're a very Beautiful,Intelligent and Sexy Young Woman,Danielle,with your whole life and career ahead of you! I wish you continued success and happiness for your life and future,in the days,months and years ahead! Take Good Care of Yourself,Babe! xoxoxo-Robin
Robin09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #345
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

i understand ur life is busy as it is.. and dont worry im patient with the pm replies, you already replied more then any other girl ever done to me online.. i admire that...hope u get to go to portland later.
and hope u get some rest also ! xoxo
its important for us humans to rest some also, or it effects our imune system and we get sick more easy if overworked or overstressed.
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #346
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

No need to worry, Ms D, about not being here as often as once upon a time. I have to admit, I haven't been here as much as I was when we first started, and like I mentioned to you before, I miss those early days (and friends' departed). I think the vast majority of us can understand that you are just one person with a lot of responsibilities--work (both for the site and Rob as well as freelance work), school, family and so on. Okay, so maybe you aren't here quite as often as you were, you're still here quite a lot, and you do your best to keep that personal touch. I've read the messages each time you've done a webcam show, and frankly they are all glowing about just how open you are, and how much time you devote to them (makes me envious, but patience is a virtue, yadda yadda yadda). You do answer your questions, you do make video logs, you do put on those shows, you do keep the site updated very well, you do chat with us either via PM or on our pages and so on, so don't worry yourself about it. Do good in school, let us know what's up in your journal, stay close to your family and friends and all's good.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:19 PM   #347
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

No worries we will survive. school is important.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:28 AM   #348
captnjack

I am sure we all understand that some days there just isn't enough time to do everything we want to get accomplished. I have always hated moving also it is such a pain. I rented for 13 years and when I did move all I had to show for 13 years of rent payments was $150 security depoist that I got back. I own my house now it is not much but it's mine. If it were my decision I would and stay and try to save enough money for downpayment on a house of your own.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:35 AM   #349
grande351

You're doing a great job of dealing with your responsibilities. Focus on what's most important, school, family...etc. If that means you can't post as much as before, it's alright.

Sorry you didn't make it up to Portland. I hope you're feeling better now.

I've read that the Phoenix area has one of the most depressed housing markets in the country right now. That's bad news for the folks selling homes, but potentially good news for you. You might want to consider taking the plunge and buying a home if you feel you can afford it. There are some serious bargains out there. Just be careful and don't get in over your head.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:28 PM   #350
Anoree

I am truly sorry that this has been a week of bad luck for you.

For the webcam session, it's no big deal. We were pretty content just chatting with you. You could just as easily have called the session off completely, we would have understood.

For the ER visit, I'd rather go there more than once with the result "all OK" than avoiding it and be struck with something severe. You're definitely not hypochondric in my eyes. From what I read about the migraine, the pulsing feeling in your veins could have been the prodomal phase of your migraine already.

The missed class and the math test are less important than your health, I think. I wouldn't be too worried about them. I'm sure you can catch up later on.

That the migraine hit you right on the date of the Phoenix Forum is bad, bad luck in deed. I know you looked forward to the Forum. Dragging yourself out to the Forum with the migraine still going on won't help it at all. What you need right now is a silent, dark room where you can relax and wait for the migraine attack to pass, just the opposite of what the Phoenix Forum has to offer, I think. I'm sure Lia and Tate would understand. I doubt anybody would think you flaked out. I'm just sorry about the missed opportunities of the Forum, but those fall minor to your health.

I wish I could do something to help you through the migraine right now, like surely most of your other fans do, too.
I hope you already feel better when you read this.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #351
Geezer

Hey D,

I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. I noticed you also commented on Facebook and I left you a one line note of encouragement.

I read about all of the stuff you are trying to do and it would give ME a migraine, as well. You are just buried under so many responsibilities and I don't think anyone could keep up with your schedule. Maybe you have to have a deep conversation with yourself and put your priorities in order.

Definitely, school IS important. If it means less updates here and not replying to PMs, so be it. I doubt that you are making any serious money here, with memberships, anyway. You have about 800-900 forum members but how many really pay the fee to join your pay site? Do what is best for YOU. Try to relax and find time to "just be!" No one wants you to be sick nor unhappy. Just realize you can only do so much and stay within your own limits.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #352
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

sorry about the bad luck. but i am sure it will turn around.

first, webcam show was fun. it was great to just be able to talk.

second, i am sure if you talk to your teacher and show him the ER bill, paperwork, etc. she/he will be willing to work with you. and i am sure you did better than you think but maybe not as good as you wished.

Take care of your self first. we can wait and we understand...

Ck
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #353
grande351

Danielle,
Sorry your not feeling well. I hope you're better soon. The webcam was very enjoyable. You shouldn't feel that you have to perform for us every time. I find it just as enjoyable chatting with you. Judging from the other comments I've read, I'm not alone in that.

I don't get migranes often but I've had a few in my life and they can be absolutely debilitating. I wouldn't wish those on my worst enemy! Please don't worry about missing a class or two, or that someone will think you're a hypochondriac for going to the ER. Better to go and find out there's nothing wrong than to not go and end up seriously ill.

Don't stress yourself out about everything you "need" to do. Your health should come before everything else

Get well soon Sweetie!
Old 04-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #354
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

I demand you wait with the PMs untill you feel better !
my pm will be there waiting and so will i with patience
my number one concern is that you feel good.. so rest and feel better and let the PMs wait

sad u had so much bad luck.. i wish u better luck next week u deserve the best and being healthy
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #355
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle.... i am sorry you are feeling so rotten... i understand migraines... i do get them... as for getting things checked out, it is better to get something like that checked. its ok not being a social butterfly. i know i am not one, very shy in groups.
i really hope you feel better soon and the PMs will be there when you feel up to it. just know we are thinking of you.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:12 AM   #356
tigger

#1 Thing right now is you getting better all else can sit till you are better.We are not going to die if we have to wate a day to two to hear from you .

If some one walkes up to you and you dont know what to say just flash your boobs they will loos every thought they had and walk away mezmarised!
Old 04-04-2009, 01:51 AM   #357
captnjack

Hope you are feeling better!
Old 04-04-2009, 01:59 AM   #358
geolarson2

You know that guy at parties standing over by the potted plants listening to everything the philodendron & potted palm have to say? That isn't me--I didn't even show up.

Its better to get the noodle-oodle-ohs checked out when they're bugging you. I used to get these terrible headaches, and we know where that got me!

As for PMs and such, you'll figure out what you need to do--maybe tying a bandana tight around your head will help (Uncle Fester got his headaches taken care of in that nice, big vice; and Gomez got his back straightened out on a bed of nails, so what do they know?!?).

Just keep it as low as you can, keep out of the nose as much as you can, and keep out of the light, even the PC screen, as much as you can, and hope you feel better soon. Oh, and don't smile!
Old 04-04-2009, 02:42 AM   #359
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

My week was bad too. My mom past wed. after being sick for a while. You get better , I'm sure they can behave for a few days.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:58 AM   #360
daniellemybelle
Danielle Junkie

Default hope you feel better soon

Danielle, hope you are feeling better and good to hear that the Dr. visit however stressful and anxious it was turned out ok. And don't worry about the forum and getting the migraine. It sounds like a stressful week for you and this may have unfortunately contributed to the migraine. Make sure you are eating or trying to eat healthy and drinking plenty of water. And plenty of rest. Try to relax and de-stress the best you can. And know that we are all hoping and wishing you the best and no need to worry about us here, we can all wait for replies. (make sure mine's first though..jk)

And Missy sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. Our hearts go out to you in this difficult time too.
daniellemybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:47 AM   #361
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Sorry to hear you've had a bad week Danielle. For a change just think about yourself and get some rest. I'm sure Lia and Tate will understand that your not 100% right now. Don't worry about pm's or us we'd be quite happy to wait til your feeling better.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #362
Glennc
Just Visiting

Send a message via Yahoo to Glennc Send a message via Skype™ to Glennc
Smile Migraine

Danielle

There are a lot of great meds out there for migraine. My life would be hell with out them. See you Doctor for a prescription.

Glenn Good health
Glennc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:41 AM   #363
MISSY

I get bad head aches i use a heat rub like you use on sore musles, rub a little on each temple and a little in the center of your forehead, it will get a little warm and in about 30 min my head feels better. try it
Old 04-05-2009, 05:28 AM   #364
Seth
Danielle Junkie

Sounds like you're having a tough time of things at the moment Danielle. I think you're doing the best job you can, with all the balls that you are juggling. You're still beautiful, the forum here takes care of itself, try not to stress to much about giving responses to everything, and all those PMs. I think the regulars here understand how hectic a life you've got

I wish you luck with your schooling, and hope that you are able to find some kind of balance in your life with everything you do

You still rock Danielle!
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #365
tigger

Looks like you had a lot of fun. there was one blond in the groop that looked like she had one nasty sun burn on her neck and chest, thats gona hurt in the morning!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #366
grande351

Here's Danielle and Lia with the Bugatti at the Phoenix Forum. I think Danielle looks soooooo hot in that tight black top and jeans. Jeans and high heels are awesome!

Old 04-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #367
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

you can definitely say that again.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:32 AM   #368
MISSY

Don't feel bad everytime Tigger gets sick he ends up in the ER. I can't see you being shy about taking your top off!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #369
geolarson2

Its spring, the cactus are in bloom (I assume), the weather's changed a bit (I assume in in Phoenix), you're working real hard, so getting a bit under the weather's maybe not such a big a deal. Just try to schedule a little more Danielle time and get some rest, put down the books for a few hours, stay off the laptop (no website), and just catch a few z's or go for a walk around the neighborhood. Sure you have responsibilities and so on, but they wind up suffering when you're not in the right frame of mind for them or are overstressed--even 20 minutes of yoga, pilates or tai-chi might help you just to shake out the sillies, stretch out those muscles and breath out some of those worries.

The bash at the Forum sounds like it was a lot of fun for you (glad you're feeling better now). The photos you linked to look like you (and everyone else there) had a blast and a half. I really do love seeing and everyone else just letting go and enjoying life! Anyway, big cheers to you!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #370
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Looks like you had a lot of fun. there was one blond in the groop that looked like she had one nasty sun burn on her neck and chest, thats gona hurt in the morning!
If you are talking about the chick that was next to me during the "bra off" yeah...she did have a horrible sunburn. It hurt me just looking at it.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #371
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennc View Post
Danielle

There are a lot of great meds out there for migraine. My life would be hell with out them. See you Doctor for a prescription.

Glenn Good health
I actually have a prescription for migraines....but my purse is so full of random stuff that I can't fit the medicine in it
Old 04-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #372
tigger

Quote:
If you are talking about the chick that was next to me during the "bra off" yeah...she did have a horrible sunburn. It hurt me just looking at it.
Yep thats the one!
Old 04-19-2009, 01:26 AM   #373
Geezer

Default Twit......ter

Okie Dokie, Danielle!

I am now a "loyal follower" of your Twitter Tweets! And, NO, I do NOT want to know when you fart or burp, OK!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #374
geolarson2

Twitter's fun in a bemusing, don't take yourself too seriously sort of way I think. 36 hours a member and I keep going there--gotta make a comment about stupid stuff now & again, just to be stupid for stupid's sake. Its a better news feed for me with 1-stop shopping for media, too.

Neat to see a new journal entry, too, BTW. Missed hearing about your life beyond the board--thanks for that! Never went to a rave--did like slam dancing once upon a time to Sex Pistols, The Clash, but that was in the dark ages.

Since you mentioned your b'day, and since I know you mentioned somewhere else that your measurements changed maybe you could re-post them now? Not saying I'm getting you clothing (I haven't figured out what sweet nothing to send yet), but I assume there are some out there who will and you most definitely want whatever they send to fit properly, no?

Have an fun day!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:48 AM   #375
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Twitter's fun in a bemusing, don't take yourself too seriously sort of way I think. 36 hours a member and I keep going there--gotta make a comment about stupid stuff now & again, just to be stupid for stupid's sake. Its a better news feed for me with 1-stop shopping for media, too.

Neat to see a new journal entry, too, BTW. Missed hearing about your life beyond the board--thanks for that! Never went to a rave--did like slam dancing once upon a time to Sex Pistols, The Clash, but that was in the dark ages.

Since you mentioned your b'day, and since I know you mentioned somewhere else that your measurements changed maybe you could re-post them now? Not saying I'm getting you clothing (I haven't figured out what sweet nothing to send yet), but I assume there are some out there who will and you most definitely want whatever they send to fit properly, no?

Have an fun day!
LOL...well the measurements are pretty much the same still (thank gawd).
Old 04-20-2009, 04:21 AM   #376
grande351

Interesting quiz results Danielle.
I would agree with their conclusions too, and you're a much better "talker" than you give yourself credit for. I know, because I feel that way about myself sometimes.

Do you have the link to that quiz? I'd like to take it.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:57 AM   #377
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Interesting quiz results Danielle.
I would agree with their conclusions too, and you're a much better "talker" than you give yourself credit for. I know, because I feel that way about myself sometimes.

Do you have the link to that quiz? I'd like to take it.
Let me find it again and I will actually put it on that journal update.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #378
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Sorry to hear about the Model Mayhem incident. i don't get it sometimes. hopefully you will be able to get it resolved.

But in better news... you get to see Celtic Women? that is awesome. i own some of their CDs. have fun and good luck on the test next week.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #379
grande351

I can't believe that Model Mayhem dropped you! That's just plain stupid!!! Why would a site that shows nudity have an issue with that movie? (NOW I have a reason to see it ) I also hate that they don't let us, the general public, view most of the photos anymore. You have to be a "member" to see them. That sucks too!

If you get to read this have fun at Celtic Woman tonight!!! I'd love to see them if / when they come to this area.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:00 AM   #380
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle i cant believe that mm would do that.

hope you have fun at celtic woman and a great weekend.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:47 AM   #381
Natal

Well, there are full blown porn stars on their site (Faye Reagan for example), so that probably wasn't their concern. Most likely they don't want you listing or mentioning anything of an adult nature you might have done, and don't want link-backs (another big no-no for public sites like that).
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:27 AM   #382
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post

I never knew you was in "Middle Men" witch bit was you in???

I was only an extra in the ribbon cutting ceremony scene.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:28 AM   #383
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
I also hate that they don't let us, the general public, view most of the photos anymore. You have to be a "member" to see them. That sucks too!
I was actually happy that the general public can't see the nude pics...that way my mom doesn't see them.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:32 PM   #384
geolarson2

Quote:
LOL...well the measurements are pretty much the same still (thank gawd).
Sorry, Ms D, I get so lost in the board when I have a few secs to visit, I completely missed this response--thanks for the answer, as I'm sure you'll be receiving gifts in honour of your sweet 21st--and I imagine some will be sending you sweet somethings to wear and thought with your workouts, &c., you just might have shaped & toned your figure just enough so that a 36 rather than a 38 or vice-versa might fit/feel/look better.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #385
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

If your gonna have roommates in your new place Danielle. Choose them very carefully for tidyness and clumsyness lol. I had a few mates living with me for awhile and i've never had so many things broke or lost and i'd still have them lads back anytime lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #386
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Mart is right. if you are organized and very clean and your roommate is not, it can place a lot of stress and possibly end a friendship. i am the guy that would eat and then wash his dishes after he was done. my roommmate would always "get to it later" and would not wash until there were no plates, utensils left (something i found out when i came back from vacation) and i ended up doing it myself. best thing to do is make a list of rules for the house and everyone has to agree to it before hand. things like having guests over, parties, etc... those all become major issues under the right/wrong circumstances. you wake up in the morning, expect to only see your roommates and there is someones "guest" standing in your kitchen drinking juice our of the container and scares the $*#& out of you. something to think about.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #387
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I like that idea...having a list of rules is perfect. I kind of already have an idea of who I would like to have as my room mates but we are all still kind of discussing it.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #388
MISSY

My sister and niece live wih us after her divorce to mr. *** hole. we have the room and sis and i get along great and they are there to watch the house while we are gone so it works out great and my niece is a clean freek!!! she even gave Jeromy the works for walking on the floor with his boots on. she is 5ft 3 and he is 6ft2 and he backed up from her, it was funny. but he takes his boots off now! lol
Old 05-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #389
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

its great if you are all students because you have the similar schedules... its bad if you all have different lifestyles. if you have one person that is the party animal and has people everyday and you have another one that studies all the time... well, all heck breaks loose. that is why you have to establish the rules you want so that you don't have problems later on. sometimes friendships are lost this way... when i simple and honest conversation could have prevented everything. also, if something bugs you... deal with it RIGHT THEN AND THERE. because if you say nothing, they will think that you don't care or approve and then later will wonder why you are getting upset.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:15 AM   #390
geolarson2

Well done on the geology lab. I am really pleased for you that what with all the balls you're juggling you have been so diligent about school--fat lot of good all this would be, if in the end you didn't wind up where you want to be, huh? I am sure you will do very well with all your classes, Ms D--you really seem to be one who thrives on challenges!

Its funny, but I come from the gen of slam dances, mosh pits & raves, but the thing I remember best was from the 1st Dead concert I went to at Shoreline in Mountain View CA back in the late 80s and, along with the expected hippie coloured VW buses that should have been relegated to scrap yards, there was this gold Mercedes with a flashy gold Steal Your Face logo in the window. Always seemed incongruous to me at a hippie freak-fest, but takes all sorts. Sorry you missed out of the rave, though, but I imagine you'll have other chances ('course you could always come up this way and pay a visit to Burning Man the end of Aug/beginning of Sept, although school might be back in session by then ...).

With the roommates situation, all the best things that could been said have been said, so just go in with eyes open, check references, and make sure everyone knows the rules of the house. The last things you need are A. to get evicted and B. to wind up on The People's Court.

So, cheers for now, Ms D, and best with everything!
Old 05-02-2009, 01:52 AM   #391
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

good on the geology lab.

i will reiterate....be sure with roomates, screen well and have good guidelines. i have had both good and bad roomates... good will be less stress by far.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:35 AM   #392
Anoree

It's good to hear you're well. I was starting to worry ...

It's probably a good idea to let people send their mail to Rob's house, even though he might be allways out on the run, shooting for FTV.

Thanks for the offer to send back autographed photos. I may come up to that offer. I'll try to get one personally, though, to spare you the expenses.

Too bad they removed your profile from Facebook - for them. It's their loss.
If MySpace decided to delete your page there, I'd be gone the same instant. You're the reason I signed up there, anyway.

I don't think I could make it to LA in time. I have to get my expired passport renewed, which takes 4 to 6 weeks, I think ...
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote