FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Do you not have regular checkups with your doctor Danielle?. Your doctor has to look on the net for information?. Is he/she new or just a trainee?.
I've heard of "TOYS-R-US" but "BABYS-R-US" never heard of them before. Do they sell many babies lol.
Just be glad the DR. dosent grab your thing and stick a cold medal thing in it and stretch the hole open so he/she can look inside!!!!!!!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Just be glad the DR. dosent grab your thing and stick a cold medal thing in it and stretch the hole open so he/she can look inside!!!!!!!
Depends ...from what I understand from one or two of my doctors (women--women make better physicians, IMO, than men), the closest a guy can get to experiencing childbirth is passing a kidney stone. Speaking for myself, I'll pass (ha ha). And the closest a guy can get to a pelvic exam is a prostate exam, and let me just say right here and now that it sucks big time! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and if you have some reason to believe that you might need treatment, you'd better just suck it up and go to the doctor, and even if you're feeling fine, you should still go once every year or two for a work up. I have a friend (and distant cousin) who was feeling fine and dandy, went to the doctor and found out that this bump he had was a tumor, and it was cancerous, and this was the 2nd time he'd had it, and he wasn't even 30 yet! A year and a half later, after kemo, radiation & surgery, he's cancer-free because he went to the doctor, so there. So, Ms D, just go, have the doc tell you you're fine (we hope--don't want to jinx anything), you just need some iron or something, and then come back here or go on a shoot with one less thing stressing you out, alright? Oh, almost forgot, but they do make smaller speculum to look inside the backside--just one more thing guys might get to experience! Oh, joy ... (to quote Stimpy)

Last edited by geolarson2; 12-02-2008 at 08:49 PM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:51 PM   #3
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Depends ...from what I understand from one or two of my doctors (women--women make better physicians, IMO, than men), the closest a guy can get to experiencing childbirth is passing a kidney stone. Speaking for myself, I'll pass (ha ha). And the closest a guy can get to a pelvic exam is a prostate exam, and let me just say right here and now that it sucks big time!
Jeromy had to have a prostate exam at his last check up, he came out of the DR. office muddering things under his breath I won't repeat on here. I have a man DR. witch I am quite happy with. I know Tigger has a woman DR. I have not heard him complain about it. I gess it depends on who you are comfortabe with.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:03 AM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I have great insurance fortunately. And I will be going to the doctor, mostly just to keep my mom from harassing me...though I know she does it with the best intentions.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #5
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I have great insurance fortunately. And I will be going to the doctor, mostly just to keep my mom from harassing me...though I know she does it with the best intentions.
Even at your young age, yearly check-ups are a good idea, so i'm glad you're going to go. Your mom is just being a mom. You realize that she only bugs you because she loves you, and that's great. It may be a pain sometimes, but you know she'll be there when you need her! I'm also happy to hear that you have insurance, that's really important these days with medical costs being what they are! I hope something is done to help the folks that don't have coverage, especially with more and more people getting laid-off from their jobs.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #6
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I hope that Danielle doesn't have anything. At times I understand the embarrassment with the doctors, and to feel to his ease. I believe that it is opportune to make controls, and to have doctors able to diagnose well and to make their proper work.
I don't often have trust in the doctors. They have told me to always make the controls. I still have problems of kidney and stomach that it keeps on making some vomits. The colleagues of my job have me almost ruined. And I am waiting for the accursed reimbursement. But they don't want to know about these things. Because there is the risk of a great tension.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:52 AM   #7
tigger

Quote:
Jeromy had to have a prostate exam at his last check up, he came out of the DR. office muddering things under his breath I won't repeat on here. I have a man DR. witch I am quite happy with. I know Tigger has a woman DR. I have not heard him complain about it. I gess it depends on who you are comfortabe with.
I DO LIKE MY DR. SHE IS VARY GOOD TO ME. AND SHE PUTS UP WITH MY WINEING AND STILL GIVES ME A PIECE OF CANDY OUT OF HER DISH! AND SHE HAS WARM HANDS.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #8
geolarson2

Wow, I'm sorry the tattoo removals are, it seems, getting more painful. They say that the more you endure pain, the easier it gets, but I've sometimes found the opposite to be true, that you go into a situation you know will cause some pain, start anticipating it, and then you're so focused on the pain that it really does hurt more. Is there something you can do, besides holding the cold-air tube, during the procedure that will distract you and give your brain something else to think about--long division in the head? Can you listen to music, read, anything?

That's really cool about your bro & soon-to-be step-bro. I see my brother a couple times a week and my mom & nieces almost every day (as you know). I actually see my sis-in-law more than my brother, but she doesn't work the vampire shift, and I am, after all, a reverse-vampire (I walk the sunlit street drinking the blood of tomatoes--dag nabbit!, I coulda had a V8!!!!). I've never been overseas myself, but think its pretty cool that he's getting to come over here. BTW, where is your mom going to live? Is her hubby-to-be coming here, or will she eventually move with him back to Jolly Olde? Either way I sincerely hope she'll get the happiness she deserves.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:39 AM   #9
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:

Doesn't bare thinking about Missy.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:49 AM   #10
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy View Post
just be glad the dr. Dosent grab your thing and stick a cold medal thing in it and stretch the hole open so he/she can look inside!!!!!!!
ok could have done without that tidbit of info.