FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2008, 11:56 PM   #148
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticsaurus View Post
Between jobs I sell stuff on ebay to keep the ole cash flow positive. I bought some book/collectible stores that went out of business and my family used to run a flea market in the small town I am originally from so basically I accumulated a lot of crap.....um sorry I meant to say 'Vintage Americana Collectibles' ha.

Anyway I needed a name for ebay and I came up with that. It is kind of a Attics-aur-us. But didnt want the Toy store to get on my case for any reason so I spelled it out as a dinosaur name.
well thats pritty neet.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #149
tigger

Danielle just out of cureosity what do you do with your days? I noticed you were on at like 4 am do you work? Play, sleep?
Old 09-11-2008, 05:52 AM   #150
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hello all. I just posted a new video log. You can find it here VIDEO
Old 09-11-2008, 05:55 AM   #151
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nope I was serious when I said I like that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
DANIELLE JUST HAVE TO ASK ABOUT THE PULLING HAIR AND BITTING THING. DO YOU RILLY LIKE IT OR WAS IT A JOKE. CALM DOWN WHYYOU!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:57 AM   #152
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Um well my former step dad was DIA...so that's why we lived on base. I lived in Texas, New Hampshire, Idaho, and Michigan with other family.
Quote:
Danielle i looked thru all te places your lived. A lot by military bases, were you a military brat. (BEAUTY)
Old 09-11-2008, 05:58 AM   #153
Tinguy
Danielle Fan

Danielle, sleep well!
Tinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:58 AM   #154
danielle_ftv
Administrator

How long did it take you to get it done? How much did it cost? I have the tattoo consultation tomorrow...I'm kind of nervous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticsaurus View Post
Hello Danielle! Just perused around the pics and video and what a beauty!

Looking through the About Me page and I love your book author selection.

It also said you want to get your tattoos removed... warning from someone with experience it is a long journey!

Hello to all the other unusual suspects in this multi faceted entourage of a forum!

Old 09-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #155
danielle_ftv
Administrator

MMM yep you know it.....bleh I HATE dieting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Salad...salad...and more...salad...isn't dieting wonderful?
Old 09-11-2008, 06:03 AM   #156
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Well good luck on loosing the belly. It's all a question of will power and I'm sure you have plenty
Quote:
oh its great. Try having 5 mothers by you every day making sure you stick to it. But god love them im down to almost 200 pounds. If i could get rid of this dam belly i would be so happy.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:05 AM   #157
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hahaha Right there with you T-bone
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Hey folks, please stop posting so much. I already have a convulsion in my trigger finger from scrolling down 3 pages of this thread
Old 09-11-2008, 06:08 AM   #158
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I think my computer clock is screwy because I would not stay up...that is willingly...until 4 AM. A girl does need her beauty sleep and this girl loves her beauty sleep. I actually don't really work. I model and work as an assistant for FTVGirls.com. And oh yeah replying to all of your messages and posts is definitely hard work
Quote:
Danielle just out of cureosity what do you do with your days? I noticed you were on at like 4 am do you work? Play, sleep?
Old 09-11-2008, 06:39 AM   #159
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I think my computer clock is screwy because I would not stay up...that is willingly...until 4 AM. A girl does need her beauty sleep and this girl loves her beauty sleep. I actually don't really work. I model and work as an assistant for FTVGirls.com. And oh yeah replying to all of your messages and posts is definitely hard work
It's probably not your computer clock. The time each person sees at the top of each post is keyed to their own time zone. So if someone sees the post in a time zone that is 3 hours different than the actual time it was posted by the person posting, then the time showing on the viewer's screen will look like it's 3 hours away from when it was really posted. (I hope I said that clear enough)
Old 09-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #160
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
It's probably not your computer clock. The time each person sees at the top of each post is keyed to their own time zone. So if someone sees the post in a time zone that is 3 hours different than the actual time it was posted by the person posting, then the time showing on the viewer's screen will look like it's 3 hours away from when it was really posted. (I hope I said that clear enough)
WhyYou: I'm confused...should I have breakfast or lunch...or maybe a snack while I'm thinking about this..
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #161
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyou View Post
it's probably not your computer clock. The time each person sees at the top of each post is keyed to their own time zone. So if someone sees the post in a time zone that is 3 hours different than the actual time it was posted by the person posting, then the time showing on the viewer's screen will look like it's 3 hours away from when it was really posted. (i hope i said that clear enough)
see i told you he was smart!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #162
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Hahaha Right there with you T-bone
Danielle
I read somewhere that FTV alone has 40-50 thousand members, not to mention all the other sites, and they don't know about this forum yet. I don't know how you are going to keep up once the word is out lol. (Looking at all the posts from (17) members.
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:04 PM   #163
tigger

Oh i love the way she giggles on her videos. Good night danielle. Well ya all have fun i have a lot of running to do to makeup for having to sit all day yesterday. But they did push my del apt out till fri. So that is good.they just got me loaded at 8am central time. Was supost ti be loaded 7am yesterday. Thats government wairhouses for ya hurry up and wate. Have fun be safe.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #164
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
WhyYou: I'm confused...should I have breakfast or lunch...or maybe a snack while I'm thinking about this..
Breakfast...lunch...and two dinners...no...wait...that's a line from Coyote Ugly...what time zone did you say you were in?...oh...you didn't! Your guess is as good as mine!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #165
atticsaurus
Danielle Fan

Send a message via AIM to atticsaurus

Quote:
How long did it take you to get it done? How much did it cost? I have the tattoo consultation tomorrow...I'm kind of nervous.
Hi Danielle,
This was about 5 years ago so I think they have gotten better at it.

I had a large tattoo on the right of my chest. You had to wait 8 weeks between treatments so it took me about a year at $200 a treatment.

However I had alot of different colors and it was large. It looks like yours is only the blue color which is the easiest to get out. I had alot of green in my which for some reason is the worst color to get rid of.

I dont want to scare you off of it but they inject you with some stuff to deaden the area is the worse part. After that you dont feel it that much but the first couple of minutes is tough.

For me it was worth it cause mine was the grim reaper and the older you get the less you want death staring back at you from your chest in the mirror every morning! ha.
atticsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #166
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Um well my former step dad was DIA...so that's why we lived on base. I lived in Texas, New Hampshire, Idaho, and Michigan with other family.
What part of Michigan, Danielle? I live in Traverse City (Northern Michigan).

EDIT: Ah, I see you have it in your 'About Me.' I must've missed that the first time. Detroit, though - nice!

Last edited by Ryan; 09-11-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #167
tigger

Quote:
nope i was serious when i said i like that stuff.
oh my i dont think i could ever do that to you.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #168
tigger

Quote:
well good luck on loosing the belly. It's all a question of will power and i'm sure you have plenty
i wish. I love food. I love to cook.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #169
WhyYou

Quote:
i wish. I love food. I love to cook.
Learn how to cook less fattening foods. Learn more about foods and what to look for when you go shopping so you can buy foods that are healthier for you. There are a lot of less fattening alternatives available and most can be prepared and cooked with a lot of flavor without adding weight to your body. Be knowledgable about your food.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:09 AM   #170
tigger

Quote:
Learn how to cook less fattening foods. Learn more about foods and what to look for when you go shopping so you can buy foods that are healthier for you. There are a lot of less fattening alternatives available and most can be prepared and cooked with a lot of flavor without adding weight to your body. Be knowledgable about your food.
YES MOTHER.LOL YOUR RIGHT BUT ON THE ROAD IT IS HARD TO FIND GOOD FOOD. THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. ITS OUT THERE BUT I HAVE THE BOTTOM LESS PIT AS MY TEAM LEADER. HE CAN EAT A HOUSE AND NOT GAIN A POUND. I COULD GO TO DINNER WITH THE GIRLS AND EAT BETTER. BUT SOME TIMES YA WANT TO BE WITH THE GUYS. BUT THAT SAID I HAVE BEEN EATING BETER.ITS NOT EASY BUT IM TRYING.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #171
WhyYou

Quote:
YES MOTHER.LOL YOUR RIGHT BUT ON THE ROAD IT IS HARD TO FIND GOOD FOOD. THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. ITS OUT THERE BUT I HAVE THE BOTTOM LESS PIT AS MY TEAM LEADER. HE CAN EAT A HOUSE AND NOT GAIN A POUND. I COULD GO TO DINNER WITH THE GIRLS AND EAT BETTER. BUT SOME TIMES YA WANT TO BE WITH THE GUYS. BUT THAT SAID I HAVE BEEN EATING BETER.ITS NOT EASY BUT IM TRYING.
It's not an easy road to follow but you'll feel better when you get there. I know the path, I'm still trying to stay on it. When my sister came to visit me this past August she took me out to eat for 3 nights in a row. We went to Golden Corral the first night so there was plenty to choose from on all the buffet areas. I tried to stay within my diet parameters but I did stray a little bit. Fudge brownies are not really in my diet plan...lol. The second night we went to Fuddrucker's. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken and, thinking the salad would be sort of a side dish, I also ordered chicken strips. The salad turned out to be enormous, a meal all by itself. The chicken strips were deep fried and I'm not supposed to eat and fried foods, especially deep fried. The third night we went to Red Lobster. I had fire-grilled lobster tails and jumbo shrimp. I made sure to ask for no seasoning (the seasoning would have added too much sodium to my diet). It was probably the healthiest meal I had between the 3 nights. So I'm still learning and I've been at it for about 5 years now. So just keep plugging away, you'll get there eventually.

Ok...now that was a LONG post...LOL!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:40 AM   #172
tigger

GREAT NOW IM HUNGRY.LOL
Old 09-12-2008, 12:45 AM   #173
WhyYou

Quote:
GREAT NOW IM HUNGRY.LOL
Go eat some grilled chicken...less fattening...better taste!
Old 09-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #174
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Smile

Hi all--

I'm new to this message board/forum sort of thing, so hopefully I won;t blow the etiquette too badly. Just wanted to say, while I'm still waiting for my nieces to arrive (I watch them an average of 5 days a week while their parents are working) hi ya to one and all. I spent the past couple days, since joining FTV on 9/10 carrying on an email conversation with Rob who yesterday eve suggested we move to the forum. I admit, I can be talkative (or "write-ative"), like now, and then again I can go underground for days, weeks and even months. I have MySpace and Facebook accounts, but last year I think I checked in at MySpace maybe a half-dozen times, maybe less, and with Facebook I've checked in maybe that same amount since I opened that account earlier this year. Heck, I've spent more time here at Danielle's site than MySpace or Facebook combined just reading through the messages. Well, there's the phone--my sis-in-law works special events here in Reno and this weekend is the Reno Air Races (a B-17 and a pair of I think B-24 or B-26's have already flown over). Must dash, all, just wanted to officially say wotcher to everyone--

Cheers--

geo
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #175
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Hi all--

I'm new to this message board/forum sort of thing, so hopefully I won;t blow the etiquette too badly. Just wanted to say, while I'm still waiting for my nieces to arrive (I watch them an average of 5 days a week while their parents are working) hi ya to one and all. I spent the past couple days, since joining FTV on 9/10 carrying on an email conversation with Rob who yesterday eve suggested we move to the forum. I admit, I can be talkative (or "write-ative"), like now, and then again I can go underground for days, weeks and even months. I have MySpace and Facebook accounts, but last year I think I checked in at MySpace maybe a half-dozen times, maybe less, and with Facebook I've checked in maybe that same amount since I opened that account earlier this year. Heck, I've spent more time here at Danielle's site than MySpace or Facebook combined just reading through the messages. Well, there's the phone--my sis-in-law works special events here in Reno and this weekend is the Reno Air Races (a B-17 and a pair of I think B-24 or B-26's have already flown over). Must dash, all, just wanted to officially say wotcher to everyone--

Cheers--

geo
Welcome to the message board geolarson2 - great to have you as part of the message board family
LeoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:18 PM   #176
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Welcome geolarson2!. You can be as write-ative as you like here. Maybe you could try and outwrite WhyYou lol.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #177
geolarson2

Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome all--

I just put the little one down for a nap while her sister's out swimming with some friends, so I have at least a little while before the call of the wild children beckons. And speaking of wild things, I noticed something of a Wizard of Oz theme going on here: LeoRex, Tigger and Danielle--what else can be said, but "Lions and Tigers and Bares, oh my!" Tee hee
Old 09-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #178
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome all--

I just put the little one down for a nap while her sister's out swimming with some friends, so I have at least a little while before the call of the wild children beckons. And speaking of wild things, I noticed something of a Wizard of Oz theme going on here: LeoRex, Tigger and Danielle--what else can be said, but "Lions and Tigers and Bares, oh my!" Tee hee
Lions and Tigers and Bares...WhyYou?...no...wait...that's ME!
Old 09-14-2008, 06:55 AM   #179
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I've read three threads so far that have some mention of food. You guys are so cruel to me....making me always think about food So I got my first tattoo removal done yesterday. It didn't take to long, only about 10 minutes. The front one didn't hurt that bad but the back one hurt really bad. I didn't have to get a numbing shot but they did ice it up for me. Next time I will be going in 30 minutes early so I can put numbing cream on it. But I'm pretty excited about the end results. It was pretty cool because when I was getting it done the tattoo was fading a lot, so I could kind of see what it was going to look like in a few sessions.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #180
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle its nice you decided to get the tattoos removed.Not that they lessen the already prefect you.
A few tats on a woman looks nice at long as they aren't too big and in the right places.I was never too big with a alot of tats on women especially if they were on her boobies and a few other places.I have only one tat and I thought long and hard for years before I done it.Cause you should never get inked on the spur of the moment or when you're drunk. (LOL)
Old 09-14-2008, 11:57 PM   #181
geolarson2

Quote:
I've read three threads so far that have some mention of food. You guys are so cruel to me....making me always think about food So I got my first tattoo removal done yesterday. It didn't take to long, only about 10 minutes. The front one didn't hurt that bad but the back one hurt really bad. I didn't have to get a numbing shot but they did ice it up for me. Next time I will be going in 30 minutes early so I can put numbing cream on it. But I'm pretty excited about the end results. It was pretty cool because when I was getting it done the tattoo was fading a lot, so I could kind of see what it was going to look like in a few sessions.
I've noticed that, re: food, too. I do most of my own cooking (I have to watch my diet). I don't use a microwave, preferring either copper-clad stainless steel or cast iron. I eat a lot of cereal & oatmeal, the foundation of my diet. Add into that bananas, apples, berries plus yogurt. I do eat some meat, but I'm picky about it. I'm always looking at the labels on dry goods (check out your favourite box of crackers, your favourite brand of chocolate syrup or your favourite brand of soda and see how close to the top "High Fructose Corn Syrup" comes--I try and avoid that, almost at all costs. Actually, sometimes I simply do without if its there. I loved sunflower seeds and nuts, but I have to avoid them now, and there are some other things I've had to leave behind. I have to be careful how much pizza I eat, especially if it has pepperoni or salami on it, I have to take care of how much broccoli, avocado, spinach, or artichoke I eat, and I love all of those (I love veggies). I eat fast food very rarely. When I was in grad school, though, and especially when working on my thesis, and taking a couple seminars and lecture courses at the same time, I lived on dollar menu items and 2 litres of cola a day. Moderation, as the Greeks used to say, is the key to everything.

And about your tattoos, Danielle, to be honest, I'm glad your getting rid of them. I get how they can have a meaning when you get them, but unlike a pierced nose, lip, navel, ear, &c., its a lot harder to undo what's been done with ink. I don't have anything against them, per se, especially when they do mean something to the person wearing one (I admire the Suicide Girls because of their individuality, tattoos, piercings and all). And I'd like to think that I look beyond the skin at the mind to see the real person, but I'm just not a big fan of tattoos. Then again, there are some that do look good, when in the "right place" (I mean the ankle on a woman). I feel a bit awkward here talking about this because I do have mixed feelings. Had I been acquainted with you when you got your tattoos, I'd have supported your choice as an individual because its how you feel about yourself that matters the most, and now that you're getting them removed, again I support your decision because I assume its what feels right for you right now. Did that even come close to making sense?
Old 09-16-2008, 05:35 AM   #182
luv2mtnbike
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
What part of Michigan, Danielle? I live in Traverse City (Northern Michigan).

EDIT: Ah, I see you have it in your 'About Me.' I must've missed that the first time. Detroit, though - nice!
Very cool Ryan, I went to Traverse City years ago for a mtn bike race called the "Ice-Man Cometh" It was a ton of fun and I froze my a$$ off lol. I also used to ride trails north of Ann Arbor, the Silver Lake area. Michigan is a beautiful state.

Danielle it is a privilege to have you here chatting with us and learning all about you. Thanks so much for doing this for all of your fans!
luv2mtnbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:01 AM   #183
WhyYou

Welcome to Danielle's message board luv2mtnbike!
Old 09-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #184
mart

Welcome to the forum luv2mtnbike!. Enjoy your stay.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #185
tigger

welcome to the board luv2mtnbike.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #186
Sail_Away
Board Newbie

Default Hello Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Looks like you have a great message board and a lot of my old friends are here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and catching up with old and new friends here. I like the management around here, you've chosen some good people, particularly the Chairman of the Board.

Sail
Sail_Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #187
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail_Away View Post
Hi Danielle,

Looks like you have a great message board and a lot of my old friends are here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and catching up with old and new friends here. I like the management around here, you've chosen some good people, particularly the Chairman of the Board.

Sail
Welcome to the new board Sail Away - great to see you here!! This is definitely going to be a happening place
Old 09-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #188
lynx207
Danielle Junkie

I have already posted a few times, but I will say hello anyway.

Danielle, you are a beautiful woman, and this looks like a great board. I can't wait to see how things around here grow, and I certainly look forward to more updates (as I am sure the thousands of other ooglers do... )
lynx207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:59 PM   #189
tigger

Sail away glad to see ya again. Welcome over. Lynx207 welcome as well.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:14 PM   #190
mart

Welcome to the board Sail_Away, lynx207.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #191
gordy
Board Newbie

Default Hello!

A lot of familiar faces in here! How's everyone doing?!

The invite must've went out within days of my Alison membership expiring hehe, typical!

Whyyou look at you with your nice shiny Admin badge! Hehe.
gordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #192
ugo

Welcome Gordy !!
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #193
Damian
Just Visiting

Just wanted to say Hello!
Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #194
mart

Welcome Gordy!. I'd welcome all the newbies individually but i'd be all night lol. So WELCOME ALL
Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #195
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave
Default Hello all

Hi all. Have been lurking here for weeks since saw posting of site over on AliisonAngel, and so have now migrated over here.

Having not posted there (AA) since I rejoined (I was a fairly early member) I noticed a lot of new (& old) names that are now here: WhyYou, Sail_Away, LeoRex to mention just a few. (just got to find my avatar file!! - found it now )

@Danielle: I couldn't agree more with Texasdrake about your tattoos and hope the removal is successful. My son has started to have a top sleeve and I can't say I'm thrilled but hey he's 24 and can live his own life.

As a subscriber to FTV Girls for a many,many years, I'm glad there's a Forum at last - much needed imho and I'm glad to be here (even if I've let that sub lapse atm), neverknow might even renew my FTV sub

Y A D

Last edited by YetAnotherDave; 10-05-2008 at 11:07 AM.
YetAnotherDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:27 AM   #196
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

So since this is the "hello thread" i will introduce myself here then :P sup ya'll. my name is BledAngelShadow. Most people who know me under his handle call me BAS (pronounced BASS like the fish), or sound it out like Bee Aye Ess. Love the site ya'll!! huge props to you guys who got this thing up and workin. and ofcourse HUGE props to Rob for his talented shoot skills, and ofcourse muh girl Danielle for bein' as sexy and awesome as only she can be!
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote