FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
Anoree

Default Chapter Reviews

May I start a new thread about Lia's updates?

I just saw Chapter 145, "Hot Wet Maui Day".

Member's Link

The pictures were already great, but the video blew me away.
Nothing said, not much done, but among the hottest 6:52 min I ever saw.
Lia getting slowly (and fully!) naked in the rain, right on a balcony's balustrade, a parking lot and passing cars clear in sight. "Wow" doesn't even come near.
Breathtaking, literally: At the end of the video I exhaled - I hadn't realised I had held my breath.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

This one among many is a favourite. Every time i watch this one she really cheers me up. So cute, funny and maybe a little dorky. As she would say herself lol.

Chapter 57vol1 Simply Cute.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Chapter 145, "Hot Wet Maui Day"

You're absolutely right, Anoree. This was a great chapter. I like those "silent" videos of Lia. Just 100% pure sexy Lia. This chapter Lia was having this wonderful bigger breast than normal (they have a tendency to fluctuate as she says). Getting wet during the rain makes Lia even more beautiful. I like those scenes when the rain in running over her face, between her boobs……
I'm glad you survived watching the video Anoree, lol. Watching a longer video without breathing might have harmed you seriously.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:48 PM   #4
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Chapter 75v1 Sporty Looker

Although I said before I like her "silent" videos this is one of my favourites from her "noisy" videos, lol. Chapter 75v1 Sporty Loocker. Lia as a jogger doing some public flashing and then freaking out when someone saw her.

Old 12-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
mart

That was another great video T-bone "75v1 Sporty Looker". I love Lia freaking out and there was some great freaking out in that one.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #6
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Loved the Maui chapters Anoree Lia was ever so sexy! The Sporty Looker with Lia "freaking out" that someone saw her flashing was another great chapter T-bone. And Mart "Lia Simply Cute" which is one of my favorites also but has to be the understatement of the year because Lia is far more than simply cute!
Old 12-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
captnjack

Chapter 152 "Black Lingerie White Toy" Lia shows us another very sexy outfit, a mystery who's panties were found in the driveway and Lia's laughing when jumping up on the counter even got Rob to laughing?

Lia ur soo enticing!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 04:25 AM   #8
Danielle Junkie

Cool Lia's Site Ratings

Would probably be better if it updated more than once a month. Anyhow, here's how I rate the most recent chapters starting with 167:

167 = ***** (Lia was hot)
168 = **** (Shot at the same time as 167 and 169, but wasn't as great as those two entries)
169 = ***** (Smoking)
170 = *** (While not part of her site, the Tantra chair photos she took with that male model were intriguing)
171 = *
172 = *** (Had so much potential...the photos were good though)
173 = *
174 = **
175 = *
176 = **
177 = (Haven't seen this one, but Lia looks cute in the promo photos. Don't care about the whole a-hole thing.)

Here's hoping 2009 sees more frequent and hotter updates.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:03 AM   #9
mart

Here's my views on Lia's updates. I haven't give any stars because i rate all Lia's videos very highly. I'm quite a big fan of Lia's so i love every single one.

167= Starts off Elegantly in the red dress and then she turns red hot.
168= Another hot finish.
169= This one was sexy and fun.
170= The hottest demo of a tantra chair i've seen.
171= One of my favourites both girls rocked.
172= The now famous Lia and the Sybian. So intense with an unbelievably awesome climax.
173= Just loved this one.
174= First part some great moves second part nice little insight story.
175= The pink glove was a cool touch.
176= Lia was just so cute and hot in this one.
177= It was different i'm undecided yet.

Not much use as a site review i know lol. But Lia is my number one girl on the internet.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:03 AM   #10
captnjack

I agree with you Mart and that is a nice summary of the chapters. And while chp 177 may have been a little different it was definitely hot. Lia butt naked in bed just the image of that is hot!

615: I don't understand how you can rate either Lia or Danielle with just one star let alone a chp in which they both appeared...couldn't disagree with you more on those!

Lia and Danielle are the hottest ladies on the net bar none!!
Old 12-31-2008, 08:25 AM   #11
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
I agree with you Mart and that is a nice summary of the chapters. And while chp 177 may have been a little different it was definitely hot. Lia butt naked in bed just the image of that is hot!

615: I don't understand how you can rate either Lia or Danielle with just one star let alone a chp in which they both appeared...couldn't disagree with you more on those!

Lia and Danielle are the hottest ladies on the net bar none!!

Word of Captin !!
Old 12-31-2008, 08:34 PM   #12
Danielle Junkie

Lightbulb

Quote:
I don't see them the same as you and Mart. At the time these were released I didn't even know who Danielle or Jewel were. I simply found those three particular one star updates boring.

IMO Lia solo > Lia G/G updates.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #13
captnjack

Chapter 178 Lia “Shower in Pure White” In all white bathroom Lia showers in a white gown which quickly becomes see thru as everything gets soaking wet especially her “rock” hard nipples. Super Hot!

Old 01-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #14
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Chapter 178 Lia “Shower in Pure White”

This is a great update. I love those see-through-shots and I love her nipples. Lia looks always gorgeous in white.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #15
mart

Sexy & seethrough, great video Lia!. Are them nipples getting bigger Lia?.

Old 01-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 615 View Post
I don't see them the same as you and Mart. At the time these were released I didn't even know who Danielle or Jewel were. I simply found those three particular one star updates boring.

IMO Lia solo > Lia G/G updates.
I can't believe anyone could think some of Lia's videos boring!. But each to their own. Just curious 615, are you a new member to Lia's site?.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #17
ugo

I should try to go to the site of Lia. I believe that she it is very beautiful.
I agree with Mart, and that Lia makes to enjoy.
But my heart is in the house of Alison.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:22 AM   #18
Danielle Junkie

I've been a member on Lia's site off and on since it went live. I joined Alison's site when it went live and visited off and on (her forum as well - Knightsense was a riot). I always liked Lia more than Alison though.

Lia's G/G stuff is boring as Lia isn't really into girls at all. Why bother putting it out you know?

If you like Lia G/G then you're in luck as it appears that we'll be seeing another such update soon.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:06 AM   #19
ugo

Quote:
I've been a member on Lia's site off and on since it went live. I joined Alison's site when it went live and visited off and on (her forum as well - Knightsense was a riot). I always liked Lia more than Alison though.

Lia's G/G stuff is boring as Lia isn't really into girls at all. Why bother putting it out you know?

If you like Lia G/G then you're in luck as it appears that we'll be seeing another such update soon.

I have to say a word on Knightsense:
" It was indeed one unbelievable and entirely unpredictable. Because he has suddenly broken on to be born the site been just born of Alison's in 2005. With his total insane love, because it was convinced to have personal decoyed Alison for his life in England. Partly he had succeeded there, because Alison seemed indeed in love of him.
From that moment of that cool site still of the fabulous beauty of Alison's, he had become for all the other new members worrisome in coming with the years (inclusive me that I had suffered the word "Banned"). Because was thought that it was always Him (Knightsense) the master of the site of Alison's to damage all the others with new registrations of nicknames username (the last one was after the goodbye of Alison). I remained surprised."

And I would like to say on Lia: to make shoots with other girls (G/G) at times it neglects him the protagonist as Lia (I speak of Lia). Or perhaps they are of the rare cases of which it is had to make space to the others. To every way I have not seen the site of Lia. But I could do him (perhaps).

I am already a faithful member of Alison's. I now enjoy the site of Danielle's (very attractive).

Last edited by ugo; 01-04-2009 at 09:16 AM.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #20
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
I should try to go to the site of Lia. I believe that she it is very beautiful.
I agree with Mart, and that Lia makes to enjoy.
But my heart is in the house of Alison.
If you ever decide to join Lia19 Ugo. In my opinion you won't regret it. She is just as sexy, cute and funny, as Alison was and still is. Take this from a very satisfied member.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #21
Geezer

Thumbs down Knightsense

WOW! I am shocked to even see a mention of "Knightsense." From all I read by Rob and Alison, he was a serious pain in the butt. I could be wrong but I think Rob did everything he could to "ban" Knightsense from contacting Alison.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #22
mart

Quote:

I wouldn't say Lia's g/g videos are boring. As we all know Lia's phrase is "It's not my bag" so we know Lia isn't going to go very far with another girl and i respect that. Their still great videos and never boring in my opinion.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #23
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

well if i remember my math correctly, two naked girls better than 1. so even if Lia is not "into girls" (and who here would not like to see Danielle change her mind about that.) the shoots are still sexy. there was one she did with Alison where they were in the shower that was hot. they didn't do much other than kiss but it was still hot.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #24
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
well if i remember my math correctly, two naked girls better than 1. so even if Lia is not "into girls" (and who here would not like to see Danielle change her mind about that.) the shoots are still sexy. there was one she did with Alison where they were in the shower that was hot. they didn't do much other than kiss but it was still hot.
Now your talking!!!.WOW! i remember "Lia & Alison in Maui" that was some bonus video. What was steaming up? the girls or the camera?.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #25
captnjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Now your talking!!!.WOW! i remember "Lia & Alison in Maui" that was some bonus video. What was steaming up? the girls or the camera?.
Lia and Alison running in the hotel hallways in the buff and in general just cutting up having fun. Classic video!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #26
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
WOW! I am shocked to even see a mention of "Knightsense." From all I read by Rob and Alison, he was a serious pain in the butt. I could be wrong but I think Rob did everything he could to "ban" Knightsense from contacting Alison.

Are you been from 2005 from the birth of the site of Alison's?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:08 AM   #27
ugo

Quote:
Lia and Alison running in the hotel hallways in the buff and in general just cutting up having fun. Classic video!

The best in absolute!!!
Alison was real and true indeed!!! They seemed that it was an intimate thing between Alison and Lia. And if that had never been that video. Unbelievable.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #28
Geezer

Quote:
Are you been from 2005 from the birth of the site of Alison's?
Well, I don't know the exact dates but, yes, I was a member of Alison's site for a few months. She and I infrequently emailed with each other outside of her site. And, Rob wrote to me from time to time - telling me what a pain in the butt "Knightsense" was!
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #29
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Well, I don't know the exact dates but, yes, I was a member of Alison's site for a few months. She and I infrequently emailed with each other outside of her site. And, Rob wrote to me from time to time - telling me what a pain in the butt "Knightsense" was!

Correct to understand for what has happened indeed on Knightsense, the only able to have struck to the heart of Alison. And to have given sorrows to Rob.

I am still astounded of his unexpected return after the farewell of Alison.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #30
ugo

Quote:
If you ever decide to join Lia19 Ugo. In my opinion you won't regret it. She is just as sexy, cute and funny, as Alison was and still is. Take this from a very satisfied member.

Friend Mart, and Friend T-bone,
You are the best of the most special members of Lia19. I am happy to have two special friends indeed (and I also remember Captnjack) that you are fabulous of Lia19. As I am for eternal love of Alison Angel. Forever. You know very well me.

And returning to You, Mart, I could allow to go to the site of Lia19. Because I remember her to her the best friend of Alison Angel. But I am ashamed if to Lia19 will have remained badly if I have never become one member of his.
And I have to say that the last chapter of Lia19 (the 310 that is seen by the home page), Lia is NICE indeed!!!

I am a lot of good with the women. But I am unlucky in my life. A lot. And for guilt of the others of my life. You excuse my personal outlet.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #31
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
You are the best of the most special members of Lia19. I am happy to have two special friends indeed (and I also remember Captnjack) that you are fabulous of Lia19. As I am for eternal love of Alison Angel. Forever. You know very well me.

And returning to You, Mart, I could allow to go to the site of Lia19. Because I remember her to her the best friend of Alison Angel. But I am ashamed if to Lia19 will have remained badly if I have never become one member of his.
And I have to say that the last chapter of Lia19 (the 310 that is seen by the home page), Lia is NICE indeed!!!

I am a lot of good with the women. But I am unlucky in my life. A lot. And for guilt of the others of my life. You excuse my personal outlet.
Thank you Ugo for those kind words. You have been, you still are and you will be forever Alisons biggest fan!
Old 01-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #32
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Thank you Ugo for those kind words. You have been, you still are and you will be forever Alisons biggest fan!

Thanks to You too, T-bone.

I would say to be indeed the Paladin of custody of the life of Alison's. And I believe to deserve me the best for Alisons with all that I have done: of help, support, love, comfort, courage, worry, gifts, words from true man, respect for the woman of dignity of the female sex.
I are as a guardian angel of Alisons.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:57 AM   #33
Danielle Junkie

Wink

Let's try to get this thread back on topic please. I shouldn't have mentioned you know who.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #34
mart

Quote:

Thank you for the words Ugo i fully understand and know your love is for Alison. But i just thought why not have two beauties instead of one. After all i think their much alike.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #35
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

The topic for this thread is Lia's Site Ratings. Stay on this topic. This entire forum is supposed to be Lia oriented. If you want to talk about other models, post in one of the other forums.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #36
rickaz
Danielle Fan

hi lia19
you're always match with other models and if you read
between the lines,your at the top of all of them.

keep doing a great job, just remember the best are always on top.

your on top
rickaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #37
ugo

Quote:
Thank you for the words Ugo i fully understand and know your love is for Alison. But i just thought why not have two beauties instead of one. After all i think their much alike.
I will see to admire her Lia, Mart.
If Lia wants.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #38
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

My more 'recent' favorites were the airplane hangar ones -- that is the owner of ccbill's plane. Any superlocation allows me to get the best pics, and that was a rare treat for me.

Old 01-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #39
mart

I remember all three of them Rob. Superlocation supergirl difficult to pick a favourite. But if i had to it would be 169v1 the hottest Air Stewardess ever, even with my phobia of planes lol.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #40
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

My favourite out of the airplane hangar series is chapter 169v1 "Sexy Airline Staff For U". I love stewardesses in uniform. That's why I like to travel by plane, . Her masturbation video was way too hot to bear,
Old 01-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #41
captnjack

Yeah great location...the hanger with all white interior and the glass blocks which let the sunlight in made for a super photoshoot!