FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Default Funny thing that happened to me in Vegas

Ok so during the convention I went to an webmaster party that was open to fans at this
club called moon. I was dancing on this stage thing and 2 fans pulled me down telling me about
this card they had got walking on the strip earlier that day. The card had a picture of me on it
I asked them to give it to me but they said only if they I would take a picture and a shot with them.
( I would have done that anyways lol) So the card was for a hooker named Tori with my picture on it. So now
with the card in hand I think its final a chance to bust 1 of the millions of fakers of me there are in the world.
So I called the number on the card and told her I was a big fan of her web work and that my boyfriend and I would
want to buy her for the night. In the meantime I go back to the suite and passout. So all my friends were still
up and low and behold Tori knocks on the door. My friends lead her into my room and says "your not Tori" she was like
yes I am. Then they said "no your not heres the real Tori and rip back the covers to me totally asleep. She was shocked
and ran out I guess she was a really hot hooker too. Hope she learned she cant use other peoples images as her own.

Then the next day we were shopping on the strip and the 1st hooker card I got handed was my own lol. Also saw
another FTV pic that was Amy Reid. So if you are out on the strip sorry to say I am not for sale in Vegas lol
FTVLia19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
Natal
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

They probably don't want to use their own pictures in case in gets into the wrong hands and someone they know recognizes them.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
captnjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVLia19 View Post
Ok so during the convention I went to an webmaster party that was open to fans at this
club called moon. I was dancing on this stage thing and 2 fans pulled me down telling me about
this card they had got walking on the strip earlier that day. The card had a picture of me on it
I asked them to give it to me but they said only if they I would take a picture and a shot with them.
( I would have done that anyways lol) So the card was for a hooker named Tori with my picture on it. So now
with the card in hand I think its final a chance to bust 1 of the millions of fakers of me there are in the world.
So I called the number on the card and told her I was a big fan of her web work and that my boyfriend and I would
want to buy her for the night. In the meantime I go back to the suite and passout. So all my friends were still
up and low and behold Tori knocks on the door. My friends lead her into my room and says "your not Tori" she was like
yes I am. Then they said "no your not heres the real Tori and rip back the covers to me totally asleep. She was shocked
and ran out I guess she was a really hot hooker too. Hope she learned she cant use other peoples images as her own.

Then the next day we were shopping on the strip and the 1st hooker card I got handed was my own lol. Also saw
another FTV pic that was Amy Reid. So if you are out on the strip sorry to say I am not for sale in Vegas lol
I would have liked to seen the looked on Tori's face when she saw you. Now that's funny!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #4
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Attention to unpredictable facts if am wanted to mock the girls. My good suggestion. And always amusing, but it hides ugly surprises to the girls.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
I would have liked to seen the looked on Tori's face when she saw you. Now that's funny!
Yes, that look must have been priceless. Too bad Lia was asleep. Tori's reaction would have been a good payback to Lia, I think.

Lia, as annoying as it is, I think you should take that abuse of your image as a compliment, too. You're simply one of the best looking women anywhere. They wouldn't use your image if it weren't true.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #6
Geezer

Default Vegas

I've been to Vegas many times and just walking along The Strip is a test of tolerance. All of those illegals standing on the sidewalks, passing out cards of dubious content, ruins the experience. Some are very agressive and practically force their card into the pedestian's hand. That noise they make by rippling their deck of cards is ear polution as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately, they are protected by our First Amendment. What about the rights of visitors to NOT BE hassled?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Well it has to a compliment on your beautiful looks Lia. If girls wanna pass themselves off as you. I mean you are perfect in everyway. Perhaps it's a hazzard in looking that pretty.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:05 AM   #8
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Well it has to a compliment on your beautiful looks Lia. If girls wanna pass themselves off as you. I mean you are perfect in everyway. Perhaps it's a hazzard in looking that pretty.
It's my downfall really haha
Old 01-23-2009, 01:06 AM   #9
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I've been to Vegas many times and just walking along The Strip is a test of tolerance. All of those illegals standing on the sidewalks, passing out cards of dubious content, ruins the experience. Some are very agressive and practically force their card into the pedestian's hand. That noise they make by rippling their deck of cards is ear polution as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately, they are protected by our First Amendment. What about the rights of visitors to NOT BE hassled?
I know I hate that too
Old 01-23-2009, 03:06 AM   #10
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

Aw man that would have made a funny video too. I would have blasted that all over the board and the site.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #11
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
It's my downfall really haha
But what a downfall to have!.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #12
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
She was shocked
and ran out I guess she was a really hot hooker too.
Good advice for anyone in Vegas looking for a hot hooker. Look for your pic.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote