FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Danielle Site review by Freeones

I sent an email to Rolad at freeones expressing that as a member of Danielle FTV I was surprised that her site hadn’t received receive a higher score. I expressed my thoughts that perhaps this was an old review and requested that her site be reviewed again. And in line with the categories that the review was based on I pointed out why I thought the ratings should be higher.
Much to my surprise within a day of sending the email I got a reply from Petra at freeones stating that since the review was over 6 months old he would review the site again and update his review within the next month or so.
Since there is power in numbers I hope that other members will also send him a positive email expressing the good points of Danielle’s site.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
grande351

I'm glad to see that Freeones is going to revisit their review. The 7 out of 10 rating for amount of content was really unfair because the review was obviously done just after Danielle's paysite opened. It seems that most of the other reviews were done then too. If they were to review her site now, I believe they would be very impressed by both the quantity and quality of the material there. Especially since most reviews were very complimentary towards Danielle herself.
I will follow your lead and send an e-mail.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:04 AM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

OMG...thanks you guys. And thank you so much CaptnJack. I really appreciate that
Old 08-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I've just sent an email to Freeones Captnjack, even though i'm not actually a member of Danielle's, but i didn't tell them that.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #5
captnjack

Thanks Mart I am sure every positive email will help!
Old 08-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Count me in as well. I'm not a member yet, just on this forum for now.
I will send freeones a positive email on Danielles site.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I appreciate everyone's help. Thanks you guys. Muah.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:21 AM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I just wanted to post what CaptnJack wrote to Petra about my review. I really appreciate it and I think he hit on alot of good points. You guys are seriously the best and I truly couldn't have asked for better fans/friends/members.

Dear Roald

I read the review of Danielle FTV and being a member of her site I am surprised that it wasn’t given a higher rating. This must be an old review and I wish you would reconsider your review or review her site again.

Amount of content 7/10

23 gb with approximately ½ gb added weekly. Surely for a solo girl site this has to be a lot of content. Also the content is new material and not a bunch of material shot a year ago which is slowly being released by the webmaster.

Navigation & Browsing 8/10

(I love this part)A simpleton could navigate and browse her site with ease. The layout is very simple and concise. I can’t understand how this isn’t rated a 10.

Price vs. Quality 8/10

I’ve been a recurring member since the site was launched and I certainly feel that I have more than gotten my money’s worth. I have had other membership’s that I have canceled within a few weeks of joining. At the recurring price of $20 / month a member gets high quality video shot by a professional photographer with years of experience shooting adult material both video and photos. Also there is candid self shoots, photos from contributing professional photographers, live webcam, active forum where both member and non-members can interactive with Danielle and video logs in which Danielle answers questions posted by the forum members.

Quality of content 8/10

As stated above the majority of the material was shot by a professional photographer with years of experience shooting adult material both video and photos. The videos range from 6,000 to 8,000 kps and look great on a wide screen display. The shoots are done in a variety of locations including a beach, hotel patio, a park and a volcano in Maui, from public nudity outside a mall to masturbation in department store dressing room, several locations both inside and outside a mansion in Phoenix and countless public locations in Phoenix . Danielle wears a variety of different costumes and lingerie and uses a variety of toys including fruits and vegetables. Danielle’s girlfriends have included such notable stars as Lia from Lia19. And let’s not forget Danielle herself who is a very lovely very sexy fun-loving young girl with large natural breast.

I realize that a review is somewhat subjective but I really believe that Danielle FTV deservers a higher rating than 7.8 and I am hoping that you will reconsider / re-review its rating.

Also under the basic site information there is a red x by live shows which I believe should be changed to check mark since Danielle is doing a live webcam weekly.

Thanks for your consideration
Old 08-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Well i'd like to say thank you as well to you captnjack. Your one devoted fan and i'm sure every member appreciates your efforts.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #10
captnjack

Thanks for the compliments I did my best!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #11
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
Thanks for the compliments I did my best!
Way to go sir!
You stated the case perfectly, taking the review point by point and explaining why she deserved better. Hopefully they will take another look at the site.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote