Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2021, 11:04 PM   #1
Opaline
Just Visiting

Default Facebook profile using Danielle's photos

Milly Sanders profile on Facebook using Danielle's photos:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070230105984

I tried reporting the profile, but Facebook would not take it down because the profile looks "real".
Opaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 01:21 AM   #2
69lover
Just Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaline View Post
Milly Sanders profile on Facebook using Danielle's photos:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070230105984

I tried reporting the profile, but Facebook would not take it down because the profile looks "real".
The scammers are growing in number and frequency of fishing, my very first was when I was on AOL, good old AOL, anyway, the damsel in distress called me, yeah I gave her my number, that ain't the point, the point is she was a mafia princess in trouble, horny men will believe anything it seems! She never asked for anything, just to talk dirty as it was called back then,naturally, I fell for her and our relationship just grew. Anyways, after a bit into second misadventure, it started to sound familiar. way too familiar. yep, she was reading a script from a may for tv movie!
69lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 06:38 PM   #3
sroroxd
Just Visiting

Default Crazy

i feel really stupid 10 years ago, were pictures of danielle used?😱 Sick. I got scammed, "she" wrote me on telegram app, these bastards are really everywhere. After a month of contact, I actually transferred €400 to this person. then she was gone. but i was so madly in love with the person using pictures of danielle. she promised to come to Germany this year just for me. as a result i completely changed my life (within a month) quit smoking weed and will never do it again (have been smoking weed for 10 years). it's amazing what love can do. 🙈 even if it was just fake. after the contact broke off, it only occurred to me that the internet could also find pictures of people. so now I'm invited here. 🤣 with a broken heart, but also with positive experiences.(I don't smoke weed anymore & now I know who "danielle" really is.😅 funny how that went, right? 🤣
sroroxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:40 PM   #4
marcin37
Just Visiting

Default Danielle

https://www.facebook.com/danielleftv...70/?__tn__=%3C
Hello, whether this site is Danielle or is it a scammer.
marcin37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 05:47 AM   #5
Anoree

I'm sure that's another fake profile.

Danielle doesn't have a Facebook page.
If that profile really were from Danielle, she would have announced here or on her Twitter account and would have created a link on her About Me page.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 09:13 PM   #6
marcin37
Just Visiting

Default Danielle

You're in touch with Danielle, you know what you're doing right now
marcin37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 04:22 AM   #7
BlackwoodX
Just Visiting

Smile New fan and scammer sniper

Hello all.

New fan of Danielle's here. The way I found out about Danielle appears to be an unfortunately common occurrence of doing checks on a scammer. Name and gmail address reported to google, as well as about 20 facebook pages reported to facebook, until I finally found this site.

I am immeasurably disheartened to find so much chaos and internet static created by greedy individuals preventing effective promotion of someone's work. Putting together business plans/marketing schedules for content creator friends, I know the work put in is hard enough. It's a drop in the bucket, but I'll knock down all that I come across.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work,
BlackwoodX

P.S. Scammer = zoey tidwell - zoeytidwell@gmail.com
Facebook was to many to count
BlackwoodX is offline   Reply With Quote