FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I'm wondering about the future of this forum, as it's been quiet lately. I'm hoping this forum is to be kept open for a long while yet and not go like the FTV section.
I don't think that this or Danielle's section will be closed. There's no reason to do that.

I hope Rob changes his mind and re-opens the FTV Chat. I think it was good advertisement for him, even with occasional negative posts of a few. (Some were over the top, though.)
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I don't think that this or Danielle's section will be closed. There's no reason to do that.

I hope Rob changes his mind and re-opens the FTV Chat. I think it was good advertisement for him, even with occasional negative posts of a few. (Some were over the top, though.)
I truely hope your right Anoree, this is the best forum around, in my opinion.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I truely hope your right Anoree, this is the best forum around, in my opinion.
Well, it really has gotten quieter lately. Just a few people dominate the chatter - "Star", "Shortboi" and a couple of others I can't recall. Maybe the Renna and Lia sections should also be removed - they rarely if ever check in nowadays. This could become solely a forum for Danielle's site perhaps? I'm not sure why Rob removed the FTV section but maybe it was costing him money and he hated all of the complaints a very few members posted.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Well, it really has gotten quieter lately. Just a few people dominate the chatter - "Star", "Shortboi" and a couple of others I can't recall. Maybe the Renna and Lia sections should also be removed - they rarely if ever check in nowadays. This could become solely a forum for Danielle's site perhaps? I'm not sure why Rob removed the FTV section but maybe it was costing him money and he hated all of the complaints a very few members posted.
I don't think it has been about the costs. One section more or less doesn't cost any different. Well, the used bandwidth does, but that's a minimal fraction of Rob's costs.
I think he was finally fed up about the negative posts, maybe even from people who never paid a membership. Comprehensible, but sad.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
Thargunitoth
Danielle Junkie

At least you we can talk about bad style closing down a forum which is directly linked from the FTV members page... right? It would've been quite easy to make the forum only accessible to paying members like I am. And talking about criticism, I never got what Rob expected. Never saw any other forum on the web? Most forums are not about praise, they're about what doesn't work or people want. Even with that in mind, the FTV forum was one of the most positive forums I've seen yet. But it seems that wasn't enough.
Thargunitoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #6
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Critiquing is to see where improvement can be made. You could say something like "there are too many blondes on the site." that points something that you don't like and how to fix it (hire more brunettes) but what we got a lot of the times was just random complains with threats "if FTV doesn't get any better i will NOT renew by subscription". and it was constant. and those arive via email too. I don't blame him for not wanting another source of complains. there is a difference between having a message boards for people to complain about others and one that you create where people complain about you. so you are running a site so people can complain about you... not fun. I don't know Rob as a person. he could be the nicest guy, he might be a jerk but i like the product he offers. so I will continue supporting FTV with my money. simple as that. if there is ever a time where for whatever reason i decide i no longer want to support FTV then i will move on. no complaints, no *****ing, whining, crying, etc. I will just move on. but until that day FTV is still my favorite site.

Last edited by CK1; 08-04-2011 at 10:27 PM.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #7
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Guess there'll always be whingers and moaners wherever you go, just makes it easier for them here as it's a free forum. I always remember the phrase i was told as a kid "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I know it can't always apply as everyone has the right to an opinion, but i'm just in the opinion as far as FTV goes, if i don't like the model or video i just don't download or watch it. We know Rob works hard and i don't think i could be negative about any of the models especially not to post any negativity, purely because the amount of time and effort not to mention the expense he puts into these videos, plus if there's a model i don't like there's gonna be lots of other guys who do like her. Maybe i'm wrong, but if i have negative thoughts about a model or video i'd rather keep it to myself.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:38 AM   #8
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Red face

Quote:
I don' know. I just check in on Danielles site. Maybe Rob saw me cummin. I mean coming. Anyhoo, can't miss what I never knew. Which is quite a bit.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:03 AM   #9
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Gotta find me a virgin. Can't stand all this criticism.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:07 AM   #10
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

You know "that look" women get when women want sex?

Me neither.

Last edited by STAR; 08-16-2011 at 02:09 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:13 AM   #11
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

Sex is now classified as a misdeameanor. . . the more you miss. . . da meaner ya get!

Last edited by STAR; 08-16-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #12
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
AhArr! Me & Shortiboi & Geezer & crew DOMINATE the chatter! WE BE chat pirates mateys! Ha harrrr! Have some ale, drink some blood, the swine scoundrels have run off!

Hmmm, guess I know who I'm gonna be for Halloween:: Vampire Pirate! Yeah!!
Old 08-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #13
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
AhArr! Me & Shortiboi & Geezer & crew DOMINATE the chatter! WE BE chat pirates mateys! Ha harrrr! Have some ale, drink some blood, the swine scoundrels have run off!

Hmmm, guess I know who I'm gonna be for Halloween:: Vampire Pirate! Yeah!!
Star, PLEASE DO NOT lump ME in with your ridiculous musings. I don't know if you consider yourself a "comedy writer" or a "frustrated novelist" but, in my singular opinion, your LONG posts are a waste of everyone's time and I doubt too many forum members would even miss them if they suddenly stopped.

I honestly don't know why you are on this forum except, perhaps, you are a frustrated writer and this is the best outlet you can find.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #14
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thank you for your opinion Geezer!

Last edited by STAR; 08-16-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Star, PLEASE DO NOT lump ME in with your ridiculous musings. I don't know if you consider yourself a "comedy writer" or a "frustrated novelist" but, in my singular opinion, your LONG posts are a waste of everyone's time and I doubt too many forum members would even miss them if they suddenly stopped.

I honestly don't know why you are on this forum except, perhaps, you are a frustrated writer and this is the best outlet you can find.
The comedy is inescapable.

I read your posts about the forum being "...dead and boring...RIP forum..." etc.

With the kind of rude behavior exampled above and evident elsewhere small wonder people leave.

Every Member that is driven away means less revenue for Danielle. She's working hard and generously for all of us Geezer and I would expect you to show a modicum of respect for everyone.

As The Doctor said:: "Life is far too short to complain and whine around. If you find something you dislike, RUN THE F AWAY. If you can't, make it the shortest humanly possible. Now, if you can't do that either, just go "If you can't beat 'em, then join 'em". Now, if you can't switch your mindset... then you are FRAKKED UP and your life has no sense at all."

If you want to flex your negative ego there are other avenues available. As some of your behavior here has been inappropriately rude, unnecessarily derogatory and potentially damaging to Membership count I respectfully suggest you consider shifting your participation toward the positive. Otherwise put it into neutral.

Thank you.

Last edited by STAR; 08-17-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:45 AM   #16
Natal

Posting pages of gibberish is not going to encourage folk to read the board.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote