FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2020, 02:50 PM   #1
Richard
Just Visiting

Smile Hello Danielle want to be friends

Hello dear Danielle hope your having a glorious day dear. I’d like to introduce myself to you. I’m Richard Lee Carver. I’m 55 years old. And I lost my wife of 31 years this past July30th. Heart attack. And I was feeling really bad over 8 weeks ago. And I was in a bad place at that time in my life. Didn’t know what I was going to do. I decided to go on a dating site to see if there was anyone interesting on there. Then a woman not saying her name. She liked me and requested me to go on hangouts to text. Went and started talking at 9:15 pm. Told her about my situation and talked up to 1:36am. I was feeling better about my life she told me that I need to stay strong for my kids. And she was right got to be here for them. This woman sent me pictures of you Danielle and I was mesmerized by your radiant beauty. You are a very beautiful young woman Danielle. And I couldn’t get your beautiful face out of my head. So I started texting you every day and night. Which I didn’t know at the time it wasn’t you my dear. So this has went on for over 8 weeks my dear. And I hate to say this to you. But I’ve fallen deeply in love with you and it wasn’t you who was texting me. I would like to be able to become friends with the real you Danielle. And I would like to hear your reply my dear. I’m just glad I found this forum of yours before I lost more money to the one I’ve been texting dear. Would you please give me a chance to get to know the real you
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:51 PM   #2
thkwill
Just Visiting

Dude, you don't need to chat with Danielle, you need therapy. Not even trying to be funny. You need some professional help to get over the death of your wife, or you're just going to fall for every scammer that shows you some pictures of a pretty woman and tells you what you want to hear.
thkwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:49 AM   #3
Uclasnyd
Danielle Fan

Agree & concur...yes indeed...sounds very familiar...feel exactly the same way.

Can totally sympathize & empathize with you & everybody else for that matter.

We should all start a self help group like alcoholics anonymous...cheers!

Last edited by Uclasnyd; 09-02-2021 at 08:00 AM.
Uclasnyd is offline   Reply With Quote