FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions

Old 06-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
Indianman
Board Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to Indianman Send a message via Skype™ to Indianman
Default Spamming activity sometimes to get large audience

It is one of the advertising
process to get popularity among the larger audience. In a free dating site in angel return.com someone used her name danielle and photo also .even that daniele expose herself as a nude model but other members of that dating site asked money from male members but that danielle never ask money to anybody. even that danielle already withdraw her membershhip. So can we not guess that fake danielle is the original one and to make her popularity advertised herself in different media
Indianman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianman View Post
process to get popularity among the larger audience. In a free dating site in angel return.com someone used her name danielle and photo also .even that daniele expose herself as a nude model but other members of that dating site asked money from male members but that danielle never ask money to anybody. even that danielle already withdraw her membershhip. So can we not guess that fake danielle is the original one and to make her popularity advertised herself in different media
I wasn't able to find Danielle on that dating site, but that might be because it doesn't really work if you don't open an account there, which I refuse. I suspect that they're financing their "free" site with selling the data you have to register with. I won't have that. I receive enough spam already.

Having said that, Danielle once told us in a video log that she registered at a dating site to find a partner. It might have been this one, but I don't know. I guess Danielle deliberately didn't tell us what site she registered with to increase her chances to find a real life companion there without being flooded by fan contact requests.

So, IF that Danielle on that site indeed was our Danielle and not a fake profile, I highly doubt she did it for advertising purposes. For effective advertisement, some link back to her site, Facebook or Twitter accounts would have been needed. You didn't write that you found something like that on the withdrawn account.

Creating an account on a dating site without linking back can hardly be seen as spamming, by the way.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:43 PM   #3
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianman View Post
A dating site has a "Danielle" profile, that profile (or somehting to that effect) says they do nude modeling, and used a picture of Danielle.

And because
  • They never asked for money from male members, like other female members did.
  • They deleted the profile.

You believe that it is in fact the real Danielle?
Not only that, you also believe that it's part of a spam campaign, for Danielle to get more advertisement in different media?

If this is the case can I please say I believe occam razor applies here.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote