FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Are We Jinxed?

Don't know what it is about auto accidents.I just gotten into one today with some dumb dip s**t plow into the back of me on the freeway today.First Rob's beautiful car get total and Tigger's accident left me wondering... Are the people on here Jinxed when it comes to cars?
From the looks of my car its total and have the funny feeling the other person's insurnace company is going to screw me over trying to get another car.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:18 AM   #2
Anoree

I am sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you're not injured.
A car can be replaced, even if it's messy with the insurances sometimes.
Your health isn't as easily restored.

It seems to be more dangerous on the streets these days.
I hope Danielle has a safe trip to Texas and back.

Last edited by Anoree; 11-15-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: typo
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:28 AM   #3
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I deal with ideots on the road everyday. We saw a lady driving in wy. the other day painting her toe nails while driving.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:50 AM   #4
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
I deal with ideots on the road everyday. We saw a lady driving in wy. the other day painting her toe nails while driving.
What is it that does people do these idiotic things? Are they thinking Ah, I have a safe car. Nothing will happen to me?
Some people seem to turn off their brain, sitting down behind the steering wheel.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
ugo

Is it in Italy? Seem a hell!!!
Me every day I am very careful to their madness and idiocies that they are seen on the general roads. I have risked at least 4 times the accident in the last two months. And I have to always be careful for their guilt. The ugliest thing they is to surpass the cars in line.
But "the most beautiful fashion" is when they talk to the cellphone. You thinks that everything is easy when it is driven with the cellphone.
Still I have not understood if the people understand what it means the death.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Well I was able to walk away from the acciden,but not without problems.End up with a headache and some neck and shoulder pain.the guy in the PU hit me hard enough to where the impact had bent steering wheel along with the rear bumper being crashed and the gas tank taking on a new shape.There had to be some frame damage cause there space in the rear passenger area was smaller then before the accident.Also the impact was hard enough to where my glasses end up in the back seat.Dumb part the guy claim didn't "See" me in front of him on the freeway.How can't a Guy in a Dodge Pickup not see a bright RED 4 door sedan in front of him in slow moving traffic.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i too have seen many idiots as of late on the highway here. i have narrowly missed two accidents because i am paying attention. a car passed me and then proceeded to plow into rear of car infront of it. coming over into my lane.. if i did not see this they both would have hit me. then i see people texting while driving. and a guy last week blade shaving while driving... i guess he had a bucket of water next to him to dip razor in. insanity at its best.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #8
Anoree

I hope you'll cure your whiplash soon. (That's what you catched in the accident, I think.)

About your car and the opponent's insurance company, an assessor may help.
When my car was totalled by a drunk driver last year, I had my pile of scrap valued by an assessor. The assessor, my lawyer and the loss in value by the accident were all paid by my opponent's insurance with no trouble at all.
My case was clear as glass, him hitting my long parked car with high velocity within the city limits.
I had to add in some more money to get my new car, though. But what I hear, that's normal.

I hope you haven't changed the lane right in front of him and have some witnesses.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #9
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbill View Post
and a guy last week blade shaving while driving... i guess he had a bucket of water next to him to dip razor in. insanity at its best.
I had a sudden vision with a bump in the road. Gross ...
Old 11-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I've been rear ended three times with two of the cars totaled. Two of them, I saw coming but couldn't do anything but sit there and wait for the inevitable. I looked in my rear view mirror on a fast moving, crowded, freeway and saw the driver turned towards his passenger. Just then, traffic came to a halt and he didn't realize it. BAM! Right into my car.

Another time, I was sitting at a red light, looked in my mirror, again, and saw this guy holding a burger in his hands while eating on it. He, too, was distracted and didn't see me ahead of him.

Both of these accidents occurred even before cell phones became a problem. There have always been, and always will be, IDIOTS behind a steering wheel.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #11
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Good luck with the claim Texasdrake!. Hope you get it sorted soon.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #12
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I've been rear ended three times with two of the cars totaled. Two of them, I saw coming but couldn't do anything but sit there and wait for the inevitable. I looked in my rear view mirror on a fast moving, crowded, freeway and saw the driver turned towards his passenger. Just then, traffic came to a halt and he didn't realize it. BAM! Right into my car.

Another time, I was sitting at a red light, looked in my mirror, again, and saw this guy holding a burger in his hands while eating on it. He, too, was distracted and didn't see me ahead of him.

Both of these accidents occurred even before cell phones became a problem. There have always been, and always will be, IDIOTS behind a steering wheel.

Unbelievable paradox, Geezer.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #13
ugo

At times the guilts are of the others. Other times understood the fatality to ourselves to be distracted. I don't know if you have understood me.

I have had different distractions (but in the norm. I never use the hands out set by the steering wheel. Or to look elsewhere), and I have been fortunate indeed not to have accidents for my guilt.