FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Default An unexpected indisposition!!

Is the first time that I have lost contact with you friends. Had never happened. I am a solitary person and I try to fight my loneliness online with you good friends.
I don't know if I should tell of what I was not well. But it was a whole history started by the ugly done always happened in the job.
I have always reacted. But the consequences to my health have created difficulty to withstand.
I hate the hospital!!!!! I always cried!!
Old 12-27-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I hope that you get better and whatever problems that yoy might be having, we all wish you well and hope that all gets better soon.

CK
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:24 AM   #3
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hang in there Ugo! Don't let others, especially co-workers, upset you to the point where your health is affected. There's NO job worth that!

I hope things get better for you soon
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:27 AM   #4
Anoree

I'm sorry to hear you had to go to the hospital. I missed you here and hope you're better now.
We're with you there, if only on our minds.

I've got to agree with grande351, no job is worth ruining your health. Find a better job site and get out there. (I wish it would be that easy.)

Anyways, get well, my friend!
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:44 AM   #5
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

sorry to hear you have not been well. hope things improve and you can find better work. no job is worth getting sick over.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:40 AM   #6
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Ugo my friend glad to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear you've been in hospital. i know what you've been through in the past and i know your a tough cookie to crack lol. You'll get plenty of support here when you need it Ugo. From me and all your friends here. We all need a bit of moral support from time to time and you'll get plenty from me my friend. Is your job situation still the same Ugo?. If so maybe it's time to move on if you can. New year new job?.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #7
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Welcome back ugo!! We all missed you a lot. Sorry you had to spend time in the hospital, I know how much you hate doing that. But you do need to get well, if only for your mother's sake. For your sake as well. I hope the next year brings you better times and much health.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:59 PM   #8
tigger

Glad to see you back friend. I dont think any one likes deing in the hospital.good luck in the new year.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi Ugo,
Good to see you back. I’m sorry for your personal situation and your health problems. I hate hospitals too. You may be living alone but remember you have a lot of friends here (as you can see at their reactions). Friends from the whole world who think about you and who care about you. As long as someone is thinking about you you’re not alone.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
ugo

Thanks to Everybody that has understood me. I tell again Merry Christmas everybody. An example to have some true friends as all of you.
I could have the time to tell so many factors and complications of my life you everybody that you have written me and understands.
It is not easy for me.
Every day I fight between the controversial job and the difficult ones of assistance toward my mother.
The life that I have a good time? Rare. Girls for to court? I have not had the fortune and the necessary time.
I have only a dream: I'd like to live in America's.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #11
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Welcome back ugo!! We all missed you a lot. Sorry you had to spend time in the hospital, I know how much you hate doing that. But you do need to get well, if only for your mother's sake. For your sake as well. I hope the next year brings you better times and much health.
Thanks WhyYou. Every year I have always hoped that life was best. But the best thing I was always me to be strong. My mother is still live because I have taken care of well. In the job it is one resistance of mine to obstacles. And that uncontrollable colleagues have always seen my ability of strength and attention. But it was not enough for me. I have had the consequences.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #12
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Ugo my friend glad to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear you've been in hospital. i know what you've been through in the past and i know your a tough cookie to crack lol. You'll get plenty of support here when you need it Ugo. From me and all your friends here. We all need a bit of moral support from time to time and you'll get plenty from me my friend. Is your job situation still the same Ugo?. If so maybe it's time to move on if you can. New year new job?.
Thanks Friend Mart for nice your words.
The music will never change in that job of some people complicated as psychological factor. The cause is the system of the administration and the Manager that doesn't want to know about nothing.
Also the reimbursement for moral damages to my life is in strong doubt.
I have always tried to defend that job of mine that is my passion.
I have to study whether to go to other parts near my city. But there is the problem of my mother that cannot be alone.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I'm sorry to hear you had to go to the hospital. I missed you here and hope you're better now.
We're with you there, if only on our minds.

I've got to agree with grande351, no job is worth ruining your health. Find a better job site and get out there. (I wish it would be that easy.)

Anyways, get well, my friend!
Hey friend Anoree,
To do what I have to go to other parts of job needs for me a true personal enterprise, and to the difficult situation of my mother and a job that I have.
I am also trying to fight and to win. But now the things are complicated from fists to my health.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:34 PM   #14
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Glad to see you back friend. I dont think any one likes deing in the hospital.good luck in the new year.

Yes tigger. The hospital is useful if you have the love of some person that is nearby. I was alone. I had some thoughts of the past. I wanted to return home for my mother. But the pain didn't end. I'm been under control and cares. But I kept on tormenting me.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #15
ugo

Thanks friends CK1, Grande351, Eastbill.
I have to win against myself: my goodness and my silence of civil respect. But I should be very careful to change everything. To find other job. It is not easy for so many motives.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #16
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Hi Ugo,
Good to see you back. I’m sorry for your personal situation and your health problems. I hate hospitals too. You may be living alone but remember you have a lot of friends here (as you can see at their reactions). Friends from the whole world who think about you and who care about you. As long as someone is thinking about you you’re not alone.

Dear T-bone, I always hope for your good friendship with me.
What I try to exist with someone of you. And for the beautiful friendship that I have had with you. Life is strange. But I'm not been fortunate to have some good people for me. The things start badly after dramatic facts of my family, and my work later.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #17
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I can understand the problem with jobs. I had a job i didn't like but paid very well. then that company decided to close and now i have a job that i like but doesn't pay as much and its much farther away. so i spend more time driving that i used to. Keep your spirits up. we are here if you need to talk.

CK1
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #18
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
I can understand the problem with jobs. I had a job i didn't like but paid very well. then that company decided to close and now i have a job that i like but doesn't pay as much and its much farther away. so i spend more time driving that i used to. Keep your spirits up. we are here if you need to talk.

CK1
Is really one of the many my reasons for that that you have said you CK1.
I always hope to have a nice friendship with you on-line and with Danielle and Lia.
Correct to have some smile on my complicated life.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:14 AM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hey Ugo sweety, I hope you are feeling better. Your little stuffed animal you sent me made a guest appearance in the Christmas video.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #20
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Thanks friends CK1, Grande351, Eastbill.
I have to win against myself: my goodness and my silence of civil respect. But I should be very careful to change everything. To find other job. It is not easy for so many motives.
I understand, it's not an easy thing to change jobs. Just don't let bad people there influence you.
I'm sorry to hear that you were all alone in the hospital, that's not something I'd wish on anyone. I hope they were able to help you. You will always have friends here!
Just try to remember that you're a good person and you can overcome any obstacle life throws at you.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:23 AM   #21
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Thanks Friend Mart for nice your words.
The music will never change in that job of some people complicated as psychological factor. The cause is the system of the administration and the Manager that doesn't want to know about nothing.
Also the reimbursement for moral damages to my life is in strong doubt.
I have always tried to defend that job of mine that is my passion.
I have to study whether to go to other parts near my city. But there is the problem of my mother that cannot be alone.
I'm wishing all the good luck and peace for 2009 i can for you Ugo.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:44 AM   #22
shink1m
Danielle Junkie

Good to see you back online, man. Conflict between a day job and taking care of your folks is really a tough one. Hope this new year will bring you better fortunes!
shink1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #23
captnjack

Sorry to hear of your missfortune with the hospital Ugo especially over the holiday. Glad your back!
Old 12-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #24
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Hey Ugo sweety, I hope you are feeling better. Your little stuffed animal you sent me made a guest appearance in the Christmas video.

OH Danielle, is nice that do you have done!!
The video Christmas is to the part to payment? Still I have not paid, Danielle.
I have the good health. But complications of stomach and kidney stricken by the colleagues have a slowness of long duration. I hope well for me.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #25
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
I understand, it's not an easy thing to change jobs. Just don't let bad people there influence you.
I'm sorry to hear that you were all alone in the hospital, that's not something I'd wish on anyone. I hope they were able to help you. You will always have friends here!
Just try to remember that you're a good person and you can overcome any obstacle life throws at you.

Thankx Grande351. To be here with you is something of a personal risen life of my life. I thank because we are of the good people that understand the value of the human life.
I have had difficulty that has prevented me from doing a true life with the external world.
The colleagues, my sisters from the difficult character and my mom alone and abandoned.
Correct to make to understand my situation of as I live. But I am strong to face the life of every day. And I always hope with the help of God.
I don't frequent that colleagues from the character of vulgarity and overbearance. But the situations of the job impose the demands to work in group. Because nobody succeeds in respecting each of what part has to work. And the confusion and the folly was born. It is nothing the Manager doesn't care it. If I am only to work to that part that is mandatory, the others ones they make the pleasure to go out place of employment. And someone can steal the pieces in the museum.
I try to also make the watch for guilt of the others.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:19 AM   #26
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I'm wishing all the good luck and peace for 2009 i can for you Ugo.
Thank you, very much, Friend Mart !!
I also hope well it me. But already continuous always to find alternatives in my complicated life.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #27
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
Sorry to hear of your missfortune with the hospital Ugo especially over the holiday. Glad your back!

Is for a long time that we don't write between us friends. Merry Christmas Captin!
Really I didn't believe to have found so during the parties. And when I have also made the manger and the tree of Christmas. But simple and normal.
I hope well not to return for possible controls yet, or my goodness of the case to surprise.
My mother needs my assistances. The others don't succeed in holding well mom. Is this the most difficult trouble of my life.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:38 AM   #28
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shink1m View Post
Good to see you back online, man. Conflict between a day job and taking care of your folks is really a tough one. Hope this new year will bring you better fortunes!

If I can allow to say this way ( and with permission from Friend WhyYou ): Welcome To Message Board Friend Shink1m !

I see that you are an artist of photoshop. Or I should learn a lot from You. And' beautiful possession new people and from the good heart on this new and beautiful site of Danielle's Chat.
Without exaggerations but we are always a good group "fair-play" the total respect of Danielle, Lia and Rob.

Can you call me Iron-hand? I am joking.

In the life they are always there contrasts. And it depends on individuals and meetings. I have had a complex family. Then the colleagues that have misused of my human goodness. Still now they try to always bother. People it is other that have complicated my existence. But I face the life with my head from the good reasonings and from the good sense to live.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #29
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Ugo, As I said earlier is great to see you back on the site, you were sorely missed. Having read the post and your replies in more detail I was sorry to hear of your plight especially at this time of year. I do hope that the situation improves.

Y A D

Prendersi cura di te e Felice Anno Nuovo!
(Hope it means what it's supposed to, took me a while to look it up !!)
Old 12-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #30
Geezer

Hey Ugo,

Cool Avatar! It's a nice update from your old one.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:19 AM   #31
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Hey Ugo,

Cool Avatar! It's a nice update from your old one.
I'm actor : "Agent 008, The man come from Europe. To protect the women."
Old 12-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #32
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
Ugo, As I said earlier is great to see you back on the site, you were sorely missed. Having read the post and your replies in more detail I was sorry to hear of your plight especially at this time of year. I do hope that the situation improves.

Y A D

Prendersi cura di te e Felice Anno Nuovo!
(Hope it means what it's supposed to, took me a while to look it up !!)

Thanks still YAD for what you have said.

It's nice that exchange our languages. I am joking.

To tell the truth, also in past I had some troubles because of forbidden hits (I speak in general among 2006, 2007 and 2008). But the things are probably a little are worsen because of the kidney. I am not as "Hulk" (my preferred personage). But I have always fought with the words and sometimes with the fists. But I was always good because I don't love the violence and the anger. And then they are stupid things and of ignorance.
I have a great self-control inside of me. And I believe that it is the goodness to love the people.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #33
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Oh UGO I'm sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you are doing better. I broke my arm the day after Christmas.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:24 PM   #34
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Oh UGO I'm sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you are doing better. I broke my arm the day after Christmas.

Of nothing, dear Miss.

Common misfortune of our Christmas.
But I hope for You, Friend Missy.

I am gotten used to the wickedness of my colleagues of job
Old 01-20-2009, 01:06 PM   #35
ugo

Unhappy The return of the famous one ex crazy colleague.

This time I have risked my skin. A true fear!
After having done my nighttime job with other particular colleagues, the following morning I was busy to do my thing. And going to the center of my city, I have found one nice girlfriend of mine. I was happy in to talk to someone that listened to me. She was nice (I imagined a girl of FTVGirls). I am usually timid but a lot of sweet.
But to the sudden one I didn't know what there was that famous crazy colleague that more times wanted to kill myself. And that doesn't work anymore because decayed by the administration.
He looked me fixed, even if it was far. Who knows that thoughts it had. I pretended not to look at him, but I had she that she listened to me. And while speaking, going to the Cafe with she, He kept on following me. It had the hate against me (it is not the first time. But it was quite a lot I didn't see him anymore. Destiny of the devil still wanted to play against me).
I didn't mean nothing my girlfriend not to frighten her. And I kept on smiling and bringing her in the middle of the people for calm.
But he also had that famous arrogance and overbearance to try to humiliate me in front of everybody.
And when it started to approach me with pushes and first words of provocation, I tried to pretend, but my girlfriend was amazed and irritated. I convinced you to go to another part.
And suddenly He put me the hands I set and saying " Hey, You!! ".
Did I turn and I looked at him with indifference and answering " What are you ? ". And I told the girl to go away, but she wanted to help me.
And that point He between cries and threats is exploded for the old history of the job. I tried to be calm.
People were frightened and curious. And me meanwhile I started to sweat cold for fear that something can make badly to me (or to the girl, because it also told some bad words to she ).
And it had a small jackknife. But luckily someone has called the police. And then brought to the arrest after so many discussions and motivations. The police has recognized that was one of the distrusted in public place, and of the famous history in my job.
And all is ended well. Meanwhile the kidney has returned to hurt me. For the emotion, the fear and the so many discussions. All is finish well also for the girlfriend been stunned.

Have you seen how Italian justice leaves the criminals free? Italy is a difficult country.
I really I would like to leave my city if it not were for my sick mother.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #36
tigger

that is terrable ugo. the same thing goes on here in the us as well. good luck i will be thinking of you friend.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #37
mart

At least the police turned up and took him Ugo. Just glad you didn't get hurt, I'd like go on about self defence Ugo but i won't. As i know you are a peaceful man and only wants peace which i can admire. Be careful and take care of your mum and girlfriend.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #38
Anoree

I'm glad nobody was hurt. I can imagine him, swearing and threatening you.
I hope he kept on doing so when the police arrived, so they can testimony against him and he can be locked away a bit longer, or at least can be persuaded to keep away from you and your next ones.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #39
captnjack

Glad the police arrived in time to break it up before anyone got seriously hurt. Be careful Ugo!