FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I've had two sessions already. On a 1-10 pain scale it's probably an 6 1/2 or 7. They aren't quite sure how many treatments it will take but after two sessions I am already seeing it lighten up and the shading in the middle is almost gone. Last time I went in I went 30 minutes early so they could put numbing cream on the skin...but that didn't seem to work very well. I don't really do anything, just lay there. It will take more than 6 months to get the tattoos off so unfortunately you guys will be seeing it for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Hey Danielle,

I've been reading about the nose stud removal and your two tats being lasered off. How is that going for you? I could be wrong but it seems to me your latest photos still show your tattoos. But, you also posted a video of them being burned off.

Where exactly are you in this process? How many treatments will it take? On a scale of 1-10, with ten being VERY PAINFUL, how much does the laser hurt?

Will there be any scarring once the procedure is all done?
Old 10-13-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

We don't have to wait! (Hee Hee Hee)

Hang in there Danielle!
I hate that you have to endure the pain. Just try to concentrate on how great you'll look without them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 161b.jpg (82.6 KB, 125 views)
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #3
captnjack

Glad you liked the card!
captnjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:33 AM   #4
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I've had two sessions already. On a 1-10 pain scale it's probably an 6 1/2 or 7. They aren't quite sure how many treatments it will take but after two sessions I am already seeing it lighten up and the shading in the middle is almost gone. Last time I went in I went 30 minutes early so they could put numbing cream on the skin...but that didn't seem to work very well. I don't really do anything, just lay there. It will take more than 6 months to get the tattoos off so unfortunately you guys will be seeing it for awhile.
I know that it may take a while, but at least you are getting them removed. I am a man of patience, and we would still love you even if you had them, but it is good that you are getting them removed. I am looking forward to see how pretty you will be without them.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #5
PurplePanties
Dreaming of Danielle

Once the treatment is over, will there be any sign/indication of the tattoo left, ie a slight difference in skin tone to the surrounding area?
PurplePanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:30 AM   #6
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

im back. unless they find something else they want to experiment on.lol glad to see you enjoyed your trip i was there for 1 day when i was in the service. thanks for letting Missy come on here and keep me updated on everthing. last night was the first time i could rilly see well enough to read the screen.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Welcome back....lucky girl...I love Hawaii..Hope you had a great time
Old 10-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #8
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Yes very lucky girl. I love Hawaii too.. was there in september. why cant i ever be there and see someone as good looking as you?
Where in Hawaii did you go?

Next time take me please..........
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:32 AM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator

The big island. That was my second time in Hawaii. It's funny how I thought I would hate it (I don't really care for the sun or the beach) but when I got there I just feel in love with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbill View Post
Yes very lucky girl. I love Hawaii too.. was there in september. why cant i ever be there and see someone as good looking as you?
Where in Hawaii did you go?

Next time take me please..........
actually she was in Oahu/Waikiki/Honolulu -Rob

Last edited by FTVGirls_Rob; 10-22-2008 at 05:50 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:55 PM   #10
Joss
Danielle Fan

Lightbulb Pose nude n public

Danielle, dou you ever though of posing in the nude...in public...scary dont't u think?
Joss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Here is the VIDEO reply to your question...kind of a lame answer...but I'm sure something more embarassing will happen

Replying from Danielle's the question thread.
Those security cameras get everywhere lol. Those guys could have had a free show. If only they'd sat back and watched lol. Thanks for the video reply Danielle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:57 AM   #12
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hey you guys...thanks so much for sending the suggestions to Fleshlight.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #13
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default What happens in Vegas ,doesn't always stays in Vegas

Sorry Danielle to hear you still sick from Vegas.Guess the saying "What happen in Vegas stays in Vegas isn't always true...Ok bit of a bad joke considering you gotten sick. (Big Texas Size Hug)
Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 AM   #14
vikasjnu
Danielle Fan

hia danni how are you
vikasjnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #15
rebel
Board Newbie

this site is great
rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel View Post
this site is great
Thanks sweetie.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:31 AM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

They won't know until it's completely done...though they say there shouldn't be any "ghost image". Hopefully there won't be, but I guess if there is I will just have to use a little Dermablend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePanties View Post
Once the treatment is over, will there be any sign/indication of the tattoo left, ie a slight difference in skin tone to the surrounding area?
Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 AM   #18
Anoree

Quote:
Dec. 08, 2008
Yes, yes, yes...we finally got the members area completed enough to send off to CCBill (the billing company that will be handling my website). How exciting...in about two weeks or so (hopefully by Christmas) the premium are will be launched. You guys are going to love it...it looks amazing and there are quite a few changes we put on the site.
What a great christmas present that will be.

Quote:
So anyways, yep another complainer...but you want to hear the funniest part??? The guy actually had the audacity to accuse me of taking advantage of the girls and only being in the shoots to get "sexual gratification".....okay, I'm not denying it, but no that is not the only reason that I am in those shoot. Anyways I am sick of trying to explain it to people...let them think what they want to think.
That complainers just don't know whats good.
I love the true feelings that show in every shoot you do and look forward to every update you're assisting.

Yes, let them think what they want. That's a good view. You can't please everyone anyways. (But you do please the most. )
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #19
captnjack

I love it when you assist with the FTV shoots. You always add to the shoot and in some make the shoot worthwhile!
Old 12-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #20
grande351

I can't wait for the members area. I hope that CCBill accepts Visa right from the start. A few new sites I know of had an almost two week delay before they would take Visa

Don't let the negativity get to you, Danielle. You definitely add something special to every shoot you appear in. I'm sure the "haters" are way outnumbered and besides, once your members area opens, you'll probably make fewer appearances on FTV, so they'll have less to complain about.

As far as you "only being in the shoots for sexual gratification". What a bunch of BS! One of the best things about your appearances is that you really are into the girls and not faking it like you see on other sites. Is there a rule somewhere that you can't enjoy yourself? I must have missed it.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #21
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I think people should notice that if you are assisting in shoots there is either a demand for it or it helps in the shoot itself (puts the girls at ease that there is another girl, etc.) so they need to just accept it. plus from what what i seen from the previews for the next two girls, you are not mentioned so it looks like you did not even participate in those. which personally i am a little disappointed since we still have to wait for your site to be up (by the way, congrats and i can't wait) but i guess i will have to survive for another two weeks.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #22
geolarson2

Neat about your premium site. I'm sure you're really excited, and the front page Rob created was gorgeous. And about the haters, well, what can you do? Some folks complain way too much and don't just sit down, relax and enjoy what's in front of them. And the way I see it, if they think they can do better, they should put their money where their mouths' are and go out there and actually try to do what Rob, you and everyone else whose either worked with Rob behind the camera, or worked in front of the camera, do. One of those things where if you don't have constructive criticism to offer, then put up or stop your whining. But, of course, that's just my opinion, so maybe I should just shut up now
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #23
Anoree

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
But, of course, that's just my opinion, so maybe I should just shut up now
I'ts not just your opinion, it's mine, too.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:01 PM   #24
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Give them a brick of gold amd they will ***** it is not shiny enough!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #25
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

hey danielle.. i am excited about your premium site... cant wait till its up and running.

You in too much.... that is funny. i wonder what is in some peoples minds. i know i cant see too much of you.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #26
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Right now I am feeling pretty sad. There is a guy who I honestly think is the Devil incarnate. He is evil and trys to spread negativity and hate to everyone around him. He has been emailing Rob, Lia, and I, writing the most evil, spiteful things I've ever heard. I feel horrible for Rob. Rob is by far the best boss I've ever had. He is kindhearted, loving, and giving. He would go to any lengths to please the members of his sites and to help out his friends or family. That is why I feel so bad...because Rob helped this guy out and in return is being treated like crap. Not only that, but anyone who is involved in FTVGirls is also being attacked and harassed on a daily bases. Rob has created beautiful things (the sites, the pictures, etc.) and I don't think people truly appreciate his talent or the amount of work he puts into it. People look at the picture and they think "wow, that's a beautiful girl" but they don't think about the person behind the camera...you know the one who is spending hours creating this beautiful thing for all of us to enjoy. I look at the pictures that Rob takes of me, and I want to cry because they capture that beauty that sometimes I don't see. Rob has made all of his girls into better people, especially me. I wish people weren't so negative and would appreciate the things that they are given. I appreciate this site being made for me...and I appreciate all of you amazing guys who post daily on my site and try to make it into something great. People need to stop looking at what they don't have and start looking at what they do. So if you are that guy that I'm talking about and you are reading this, please take it to heart. Quit being so negative and quit trying to mess up other peoples lives. And oh yeah quit posting personal information about me!
I agree about Rob being a great guy. Long story, but I sorta threatened Rob earlier in 2008 while being an *** because he hadn't done anything to me. Not only was he totally chill about the whole situation, but he offered to give me advice and invited me to Phoenix to watch him shoot and work. Who does that? Nobody is that nice right? Well, apparently Rob is!!! Too bad more people aren't like that, it'd make the world a lot better.
Raymond (Studio6Girls) is offline   Reply With Quote