FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Red face Lia's First Time

I got the hard copy yesterday. Im very proud of the way it came out and I think alot of you will totally dig it cause in the end its still me and you can see that just a little bit hottier lol.

FTVLia19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

As for the location it was a huge compound. Like 2 houses put together. But I thought it worked out well every room a scenes is a different color. Plus it was my first feature and an all girl one at that. No script. The compound worked out good I had other things I was foucusing on besides location.

http://www.digitaleditiononline.com/...131&pre=1&p=45

My box cover was on the back of AVN plus this speard all saying awesome thing about my website.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Heres a link with a few details about the next release in a interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYB55vD0VyA

aswell as another written interview

-To what do you owe your success as a web superstar with www.lia19.com?
Hmmm wow alot I guess, fans, webmasters, ect. But what I really think made it such a success is FTV (FTVGirls.com)
and I. We did it right, never pretending to be something it wasn't. HI Quiality, natural, tattoo free hottie. Me
just being me. Attitude and all. No airbrushing or hair and make up. Guys want someone real when they are looking
for joining solo sites. Dream girl/ who is really there girl!

-How would you describe your web image prior to making adult movies?
Pink, smiles, girl nextdoor, princess dresses, cute.

-What convinced you to make a transition to being an enormously popular web girl to doing haordcore movies?
It was hard because FTV is my home, kind of like my comfort zone. But you'll never go anywhere without taking a risk.
Plus Vivid is the top! It doesnt get any better or hotter then them in my mind. The only way I was willing to make the jump
was if it was for Vivid

-How long did it take you to build your web business and to what do you owe your success in this venture?
After 3 months we knew it was going to be special and having a powerhouse like www.ftvgirls.com behind it
helps alot.
-What’s the name of your first movie for Vivid and how would you describe your experience making it?
Its called Lia's First Time. It was awesome a little nervous but in a good way. Its alot bigger producton than what I am use to
but I made my main focus on my fellow starlets and forgot about the cameras. So we had fun. And came super hard everytime
which I never really had done with girls before. Like that. lol

-Why do you think your fans will buy this DVD or download it?
Because they are loyal as well as I. They want nothing but good things for me. Plus they have been waiting
and asking for it for a very very long time. They will go nuts, because its different but the same, but diffrent, but exciting they hit me
up all the time talking about how they cant wait.

-We understand that your first movie is all girls. Are you attracted to girls in your personal life?
sure they are soft, smell, and taste amazing. But I love men too.

-How much time do you devote to playing golf?
not much at all anymore... sad moose. I use to hear people say " I dont have time for golf" and I would
always say how in the hell do you not have time for golf. Now I understand. I would be on the range 3 times a week and playing sat
and sun. I love golf I fantize about it all the time lol.

-Do you know anything about professional wrestling and if so, what do you think of the sport and which wrestlers do you admire?
I love it! I have been to a few! Plus I play it on xbox360. I like Hulk, Big Show, and Kurt Angle

-Do you think you could date a wrestler?
Hell Yeah!!! I like big boys. I perfer a Defensive Lineman over a QB anyday.

-How do you relax in your personal life besides golf?
I really dont, besides sex ad maybe shopping lol

-What advice would you give a guy about the best way to get to know you in real life?
No Issues, or self doubt, cocky wont work. I like real guys, personality says alot more that fake tan in my book.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Thanks for posting the pics Lia. You look great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the video.
It's nice to see you posting here again. Please don't be a stranger! You still have a lot of fans here.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Thanks for posting the pics Lia. You look great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the video.
It's nice to see you posting here again. Please don't be a stranger! You still have a lot of fans here.
I promise!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Superb pictures Lia,thank you, you just get better and hotter Lia. Of cause great interview, very straightforward and down to earth. Gotta repeat what Grande351 said though, don't be a stranger, one of your biggest fans is here lol.