FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
beerdotcom182
Danielle Junkie

Question that I don't think has been asked. What do you think about the influx of naked men in movies? Penises are all over the big screen these days and it is considered taboo to show naked females. Any thoughts on this trend?
beerdotcom182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Why do you do your bdsm sessions for free or actually pay someone when YOU could be paid by Wired *****?
Here is the VIDEO reply to your question.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
lewy_uk
Just Visiting

Smile

Hey Danielle, first time poster here! Been admiring you for years, I'm a real boob guy so, safe to say I was attracted to those huge naturals from the start! haha.

Bit of a strange question, and one I can't seem to see anywhere here (forgive me if it has been asked already) but, do you prefer guys with foreskin or without?

I have had a few ex-g/f's who love the natural way, but also a couple of others who prefer the 'cut' gentleman.

Also, do you ever view members pictures? Would be amazing to be 'rated' by you!!

Anyway, lot's of love from the UK....
xx
lewy_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #4
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Faked Orgasms

Hi Danielle,

I seem to remember that you've been asked if you've ever faked orgasms, but I don't remember if you were asked if any of your male partners ever faked an orgasm.

e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:18 AM   #5
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Exclamation

Danielle I'm curious to know about this. So where has been the most strangest places you have had sex in? Finally, not beening nosy but is james your boyfriend or lover?
shortyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:28 PM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboi View Post
Danielle I'm curious to know about this. So where has been the most strangest places you have had sex in? Finally, not beening nosy but is james your boyfriend or lover?
I'm pretty sure both of these questions have been answered in one form or another (webcam, video log, journal, etc.).
Old 01-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewy_uk View Post
Hey Danielle, first time poster here! Been admiring you for years, I'm a real boob guy so, safe to say I was attracted to those huge naturals from the start! haha.

Bit of a strange question, and one I can't seem to see anywhere here (forgive me if it has been asked already) but, do you prefer guys with foreskin or without?

I have had a few ex-g/f's who love the natural way, but also a couple of others who prefer the 'cut' gentleman.

Also, do you ever view members pictures? Would be amazing to be 'rated' by you!!

Anyway, lot's of love from the UK....
xx
Sorry I didn't answer this in a video log but unfortunately you only made 1 post (you need 5 posts before I will make a video log for your questions).

I prefer guys who are cut. I've been with many, many guys who are uncut who don't seem to know how to clean themselve properly down there. It's really nasty when you go down on a guy just to find out that he hasn't washed it properly. Now if a guy knows how to properly wash down there then I have no problem with it.

I do view members pictures. I don't do it all the time though.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:37 AM   #8
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I prefer guys who are cut. I've been with many, many guys who are uncut who don't seem to know how to clean themselve properly down there. It's really nasty when you go down on a guy just to find out that he hasn't washed it properly. Now if a guy knows how to properly wash down there then I have no problem with it.
So true. I am circumcised. My first wife decided to leave the decision up to our son instead of doing it in infancy. It took attention over years to teach him how to keep clean. He did real well with it and kept the fskn. It does make for more enjoyable sex, which she knew it would. So I'm glad she decided to leave it for him AND I'm glad I didn't argue! She was way too beautiful and sexy to waste time on arguing lol!

She did get mad at me once, threw something at me that broke a full 5 gal water bottle and by the time we cleaned it up forgot why she was mad.

Mother taught me that men have to wash three times. All over. Hair twice. I still usually do. Even cut, you still have to wash good all around down there. Just because the fskn is gone the penis still exudes a substance called smegma. Here's a clip: "Smegma is probably the most misunderstood, most unjustifiably maligned substance in nature. Smegma is clean, not dirty, and is beneficial and necessary. It moisturizes the glans and keeps it smooth, soft, and supple. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties keep the penis clean and healthy" Ref: http://www.foreskin.org/smegma.htm (gross pics).

So you gotta keep him clean whether cut or not even though there is usually so little smegma you don't notice it. And here's something few guys know I'll share: If you're going out to attract a woman, or a guy if you're gay, or make love, play with yourself until you get some pre-cum (a little smegma will come with) on your fingers and apply to neck & face, especially under your nose. Really. You won't smell much of anything and neither will she, but it's there and I swear it works. The olfactory preceptors pick it up and signal him/her: IT's F**KING TIME! like crazy. I don't do it much 'cause I so hansum I don't half ta. But when I do and get near most any woman... let's just say her eyes light up. Whether you want theirs to or not. Stay away from gay leather bars if you're straight.

Don't worry, Danielle, I would *never trick *you like that! ...maybe.

Last edited by STAR; 01-26-2012 at 07:49 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post

So you gotta keep him clean whether cut or not even though there is usually so little smegma you don't notice it. And here's something few guys know I'll share: If you're going out to attract a woman, or a guy if you're gay, or make love, play with yourself until you get some pre-cum (a little smegma will come with) on your fingers and apply to neck & face, especially under your nose. Really. You won't smell much of anything and neither will she, but it's there and I swear it works. The olfactory preceptors pick it up and signal him/her: IT's F**KING TIME! like crazy.
Oh my...you learn something new everyday.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #10
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Smile

Women can do the same thing.

One thing I don't understand is why women are cleaner than men. Must be the sugar & spice.