FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 09-29-2008, 03:52 AM   #1
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Default Replies To Danielle's Journal and Video Logs

Reply to Danielle's Journal in this thread.

Moderator Edit: Place your replies to Danielle's Video Logs here, too. (A)
Old 09-29-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Here I'd thought that worm had gone back to ground. Silly me. First, get yourself that restraining order. It will encourage him to stay away from you, but does not necessarily prevent him from making statements about you. When I was an undergrad, I took some pre-law-type courses, mostly to do with civil liberties & the Constitution (that was over a dozen years ago now, BTW), so I'm not an expert--I know some things changed since the Internet took off, and when I was studying, the Internet didn't really exist, not as it is now (I never even saw it, via Explorer or Navigator until grad school; the closest I got was Lynx, and that was my senior year of university). First and foremost are your personal safety, both you, Danielle and Rob, so get those restraining orders yesterday. Second, you have your FAQ section here and require registration to post--you also have the ability to block or delete, either directly or through WhyYou or laranger, anything this individual tries to post can be removed at your discretion. This is your site, created with your money and using your image--we are your guests. You have the right to kick any of us out if we do not follow your rules of the house. As far as slander goes, you'd have to prove that in court and as you are now bordering on public figure status (I say that due to FTV's popularity, plus the ability to Google or use PeachyForum, FreeOnes, Ask Jolene, &c. to locate your images), its harder to prove. And as for defamation, its entirely possible that a jury or judge would rule against you just because of the line of work you're in, not necessarily on the merits of the case. Total BS & total hypocrisy, in my be it ever so humble opinion. Most courts I think still put First Amendment rights in front of almost anything else. You do potentially have one thing going for you, though, and that's the fact that you do not use your last name, and, for that matter, Danielle may be a pseudonym you use for your career. In other words, you have taken steps to protect your personal identity, and this person you said had been floating personal info about you, that you might have a good chance at stopping or suing over if it comes to that point. In any even, its most likely a civil matter as it stands now, rather than a criminal one. One of the better solutions, and one I think I saw someone else offer here, is to just not take his bait. If he shows his face around here, kick him out. If he tries a run-around by joining FTVGirls, Rob has the option of refunding his money and preventing him from causing trouble there, too (of course I haven't seen a forum there, so maybe thats a moot point). If he telephones you, and you have your restraining order, you may have him--make sure an order includes communication, and that may even be enough to prevent him from posting here (I forget where the Internet law went, or if it included stalking which I think this could be considered--likewise I'm not sure where AZ is on stalker laws, although I'm pretty sure its less than CA or NY). Anyway, you have options, but the first thing is to get a court involved to protect yourselves, period. You are the one in power, Danielle, not this apparently spoiled, silly little boy. As always, my sincerest best wishes

Last edited by geolarson2; 09-29-2008 at 11:28 PM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #3
ask
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Sept 29, 2008
Yeah, so happy...the dent got fixed out of my car. I'm so excited...there is a slight wavy pattern where he hammered the dent out but it still looks a million times better. Now I just have to get a car wash and Shout out a few small stains in the car and it will look like new.

Car wash video please...........
ask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I have said this before and ill say it again!! your not fat!we love every little thing about you, every little soft spot just adds to your beauty! Dont try to be one of the toothpicks that are out there be yourself!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:02 AM   #5
ask
In Love with Danielle

Hi Danielle, you mentioned that a photoshoot cancelled. Do you work for other site than ftv.com. Please reply details.
ask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
geolarson2

So the photographer who booked you canceled at the last minute and then had the nerve to have his assistant do the dirty work, huh? Either he was sick as a dog, or he's too full of himself. If he's too full of himself, then all I can say is "la-de-freakin'-da." Not cool, not professional. Heck, even if he was sick and unless he had a major-bad case of either laryngitis or throat cancer, he still should have done you the courtesy of picking up the phone and giving you a call. If he thought his work was more important than being courteous to you, to to anyone else who models for him, good luck, bub, booking more shoots. Obviously he's already put a booking with you in serious jeopardy. But then I'm a stickler for simple courtesy (even if I blow it sometimes; I am great at giving apology, though), and on the few occasions where I've worked with people, I've always been aware that while I may be "the artist" the work is really a collaboration between me and the model--fat lotta good being an "artist" when you have no subject though. Just my ever so humble opinion though
Old 10-05-2008, 05:02 AM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I don't work with other sites but I do model for photographers and stuff like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask View Post
Hi Danielle, you mentioned that a photoshoot cancelled. Do you work for other site than ftv.com. Please reply details.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:33 AM   #8
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
I have said this before and ill say it again!! your not fat!we love every little thing about you, every little soft spot just adds to your beauty! Dont try to be one of the toothpicks that are out there be yourself!
Seriously, when a woman is too skinny, that is disgusting, I have seen better looking 250 pound women than the ones that are toothpicks
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:45 AM   #9
grande351

Wow, sorry to hear about the accident. Glad everybody is OK! I'm sure Rob was angry about the car! He hasn't had it very long, has he?

Hopefully they'll be able to fix it. I'd imagine there would have to be a lot of damage for the insurance to total one of those.

You've never been to a club before??? I find that hard to believe
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:03 AM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

He's only had the car for about a month now. I've been to one 18 and older club (but I don't really consider that a club). This one was a 21 and older club....let's not ask how I got in though
Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Wow, sorry to hear about the accident. Glad everybody is OK! I'm sure Rob was angry about the car! He hasn't had it very long, has he?

Hopefully they'll be able to fix it. I'd imagine there would have to be a lot of damage for the insurance to total one of those.

You've never been to a club before??? I find that hard to believe
Old 10-05-2008, 08:04 AM   #11
ugo

Ok for Danielle !!

The important what they are well!

Otherwise we use the word "controversial ". Known from that thread of Rob.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #12
grande351

Glad that Rob kept his cool, not sure I could have! Maybe he WAS in shock though!

OOPS, I forgot that you're still under 21! and, no, I don't need to know how you got in. Of course, I never did that when I was 20
Old 10-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #13
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Glad that Rob kept his cool, not sure I could have! Maybe he WAS in shock though!
Well - the most important thing is that everyone got out safe and sound - especially if the car was totaled that is definitely a propitious thing - you guys certainly had an angel on your shoulder

I have been in two car accidents in my life, and in both my car was pretty banged up, but not totaled - in both of them I made it without a scratch and a the time I was not concerned about the car as much as I was getting out of it without a scratch - the pain and anger comes when the insurance company pays out what they think the car/damages are worth which is never enough - however, in this circumstance as the other party was clearly to blame hopefully they will pay up plenty of $$$$$$ to pay not only for the car but the emotional stress that the accident put everyone through.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:29 AM   #14
geolarson2

Body paint can look pretty sexy, but let me just say "eew!" here. Runny veggie oil? Better than petroleum based, I suppose, and probably breathes better than latex. Maybe better for your complexion, too (a bit EVOO?), but still, eew!

With the workouts, &c., you are amazingly disciplined. I wish I still had that sort of drive (but they took my license away!)
Old 10-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #15
geolarson2

I have to say, I am very happy for you that the tattoos are coming off. I am sorry that it hurts though. I showed your removal video to that relative of mine who went white and has had second thoughts now. Said relative has given up on even Cracker Jack or ball-point tats! On the one hand, its kinda cool to do something spontaneous when I'm a very reserved person (that friend of mine from 2d grade on who lives down your way has told me several times that I think too much). So in some ways I'm envious (I admit it) that you could do something on the spur of the moment, but then you have to live with the consequences sometimes, or you have to go in for 6 months having a laser burn those "indiscretions" off. When I had too much to drink and wound up piercing my ear (did it myself with a safety pin & cheap silver stud--always had trouble finding the exit hole though and always wound up getting (ahem) irritated & just shoving it through) I knew it was something that could come out when I got bored with it. BTW, I was sorry to read about that infection at your belly button--hope the antibiotics are helping it.

And riding a mechanical bull, huh? With friends like those, who needs Rob? To quote Mr. Kool-Aid, "Oh, yeah!" It must have been quite an experience--for the patrons! Will she lose her top? Can the dress contain her? Tune in next week for another adventure of Danielle of the West!
Old 10-27-2008, 04:30 AM   #16
chris
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,

Don't know what I like best, the journal or the vids I haven't read everything yet but I wanted to say thanks before I dive in. Please keep posting, although I didn't get an invite to the Halloween party, I am looking forward to reading about it.-
Chris
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:05 AM   #17
sonny
Just Visiting

Ha, that's great news about the financial site! I always feel asleep in econ class, I probably just needed you as a teacher. Also, funnel cakes are the best things on earth, but only when eaten at fairs. They never seem to taste as good when you have them other places.
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:35 AM   #18
geolarson2

Glad you had someone to ride with, Ms D--that's a heckuva long drive. I'm not sure what that area looks like, but I imagine something like Kansas & Nebraska--nothing worth writing home about (sorry huskers, but at least in Colorado we had Long's Peak to gaze at, even if "we" lived on the prairie). A little time to shake out the sillies or just unwind and let things go is good. Glad you got the DVDs too--hopefully they'll give you some giggles.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #19
JimG
Board Newbie

Default Proud of You!

Danielle
I am so proud of all you have accomplished with your workouts! It is really amazing how great you look and how your body has changed in a short period of time. I know how hard it is having gone through my own journey over the last year with diet and exercise. I know some days it is the last thing you want to do, but stick with it and get your "beating" from your trainer. You will be surprised by how much your body will miss it after not going for a few days. You will also be able to have more steak and cheesecake as a reward!
Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #20
JimG
Board Newbie

Default Computer Issues

Danielle
It seems like you got a few bugs in your system. I am not a geek, but there are a few things you can do. First, make sure you have an up to date security software. I use McAfee and it does a good job. It will automatically get updates to protect your system from most bugs. Second, you can actually go into your system and restore your computer back to a specific day before the trouble started. I have had to do this and it worked perfectly for me. Third, you should make sure you have all your pop-up blockers active. It can be a pain sometimes, but will prevent many bad things from happening during your session. Finally, never open any site or email you do not recognize. People all over line these messages and sites with just the kind of bugs you are experiencing. I hope that helps. I am by no means a "geek" but just some things I have learned along the way.
Jim

No more computer issues here. There is a TECH TALK thread in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS forum for this.
Edit by WhyYou
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:48 AM   #21
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv
To be on the cover of Playboy magazine
To be in Playboy Special Editions magazines
To be a Penthouse Pet and eventually Penthouse Pet of the Year
To be in Maxim magazine
To be in Stuff magazine
To be in FHM magazine
To win an AVN award
To win an XBIZ award
To be in music videos
To have Playboy tv do a segment on me and my website
Can you really do Playboy and Penthouse? I guess you can go Playboy then Penthouse but not vice versa. Thought I remember reading Hef doesn't like Playmates who do stuff outside of Playboy. Been a few Penthouse Pets from FTV-have you talked to them?

FHM is cancelled in America So is Stuff magazine.

Does your dream involve dancing in a music video? Cute dancer but not a chance to back up Beyonce.

Good luck on the rest.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnook View Post
Can you really do Playboy and Penthouse? I guess you can go Playboy then Penthouse but not vice versa. Thought I remember reading Hef doesn't like Playmates who do stuff outside of Playboy. Been a few Penthouse Pets from FTV-have you talked to them?

FHM is cancelled in America So is Stuff magazine.

Does your dream involve dancing in a music video? Cute dancer but not a chance to back up Beyonce.

Good luck on the rest.
Most likely no...I wouldn't be able to do Penthouse and Playboy. I would have to do Playboy first then Penthouse later on. I didn't know that FHM and Stuff was cancelled here...hmmm...now I have to choose other magazines to be in. About the music videos...I would love to be one of the dancers, extras, or maybe even the main girl in a music video.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #23
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
About the music videos...I would love to be one of the dancers, extras, or maybe even the main girl in a music video.
I would love to see that.

The magazines would probably be altered for release in Europe, if not made completely new. I would like to see you in those, too.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #24
grande351

Quote:
Most likely no...I wouldn't be able to do Penthouse and Playboy. I would have to do Playboy first then Penthouse later on. I didn't know that FHM and Stuff was cancelled here...hmmm...now I have to choose other magazines to be in. About the music videos...I would love to be one of the dancers, extras, or maybe even the main girl in a music video.
Danielle,
Check these two sites out:
playboy.com/pose/
or
penthousemodels.com/

There's instructions on each site explaining how to register and submit photos. I think you should go for it! You'll never know unless you try

(Do not post links to competitors web sites)
Old 12-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #25
iammatrix
Just Visiting

Thank you for the birthday video babe!
iammatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #26
grande351

I apologize for posting those links. I wasn't thinking for some reason.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #27
ugo

It sometimes rests, Danielle.

To have too many appointments you undertake it loses him the freshness.
Also I don't love the doctors. But they are useful. If they are bravi and good
Old 12-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #28
geolarson2

Go to the doctor. If you have insurance, go to the doctor. If you've had anything serious in your past, go to the doctor. If you've been feeling out of sorts and don't know why, but its been going on for more than a couple weeks, go to the doctor. There are some things you can walk off, and then there are some things you can't. To be perfectly honest, I am always happy when I come back from the doctor and nothing new has gone wrong; and I wish I'd listened to my body earlier, or had medical coverage to go to the doctor before things went so haywire, so go to the doctor. And when you go there, tell her/him (mine's a her), "Dammit Jim, I'm a model, not a doctor!" in your best, gruffest DeForest Kelley voice.

Have you checked other places for that nursery set? I noticed a couple years ago when in a similar situation they were out of stock right after Thanksgiving, but got my name on a list to be notified as soon as the item was available, even before it was going to be back in the store. I got that by going to the manufacturer's website, and then ordered directly from them (same price as in the store--manufacturer's suggested retail price, dig?). The item arrived literally a day or two before Christmas, so it was perfect, although I was checking my blood pressure more frequently as the time got shorter!

And wicked cool for you going for such a nice, long walk! When I was in my early teens, I sued to go on the Volksmarch (I think that's what they're called) at the USAF Academy. Those were great long walks around the grounds of the Academy, with plenty of brauts & Lowenbrau after (not that I got any of the Brau--alright, you twisted my arm, I got some "snuck" to me--but I do love a good braut with lots of Deutchlander mustard). I love going for walks, personally, especially in the country, bounding up and down hills and so on, but for now I'm basically stuck to the sidewalks and so on. I did go for a 1 1/2 mile walk yesterday, to & from the supermarket pushing a stroller filled with fruits, veggies and meats. Use 'em or lose 'em, you know--gotta keep those legs working, heart pumping ans do on ...(shrugging my shoulders here because I'm not sure how to end--anyone got a cow to drop, or can I just jump the shark? Right, both, wicked cool! )
Old 12-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #29
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Do you not have regular checkups with your doctor Danielle?. Your doctor has to look on the net for information?. Is he/she new or just a trainee?.
I've heard of "TOYS-R-US" but "BABYS-R-US" never heard of them before. Do they sell many babies lol.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #30
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Post xmas 10 orgasm

Hi Danielle

First of all I would like to thank you for the outstanding video/performance you put out for all of us. By the way you looked very beautiful and cute. I thought you got the most wonderful gifts they were so thoughtful especially the snow globe you got from your dad I believe. Hopefully my letter has brought our friendship closer to each other. By the way how was ur New Years hope you had a good one. My was so awesum lol.
shortyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #31
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboi View Post
Hi Danielle

First of all I would like to thank you for the outstanding video/performance you put out for all of us. By the way you looked very beautiful and cute. I thought you got the most wonderful gifts they were so thoughtful especially the snow globe you got from your dad I believe. Hopefully my letter has brought our friendship closer to each other. By the way how was ur New Years hope you had a good one. My was so awesum lol.
My New Years was fantastic. Thank you for asking. And yes, the snow globe was from my dad.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:36 AM   #32
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
My New Years was fantastic. Thank you for asking. And yes, the snow globe was from my dad.
I actually enjoyed ever second of it. your dad must REALLY love you alot to buy you all those gifts and not to mention everyone too.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #33
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboi View Post
I actually enjoyed ever second of it. your dad must REALLY love you alot to buy you all those gifts and not to mention everyone too.
Not all those gifts were from my dad. My dad bought me the snowglobe.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:40 AM   #34
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Not all those gifts were from my dad. My dad bought me the snowglobe.
you have a very blessed family, for all of your family members to take the time & effort and care about you by sending you valueable gifts.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:56 AM   #35
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan4life View Post
what do you think of human food I heard some food companies might close down in 2012 what do you think of the cereal corn pops disappearing in 2012.
Get a life, Dan4life! Danielle already said she isn't going to answer questions on this thread. I swear, it's all a game to get as many Vbogs to you as possible. I get tired just reading all of the inane questions so I can only imagine how frustrated Danielle must get.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #36
tigger

You look Purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 02:27 AM   #37
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

wow you look absolutly beautiful. that dress looks great on you.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #38
tigger

I did 36 jumps in the time i have been in the marines. There is no other thing like it!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #39
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Yeah CK, you said it. The Lady is awesome. Her site is unbelievable, never saw anything like it.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #40
boredlad29
Just Visiting

Default RE:What car would you be?

After watching that vlog and a few before it I think the answer is simple.

A big purple Bentley.

Vibrant colour and a lux car.

boredlad29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #41
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredlad29 View Post

A big purple Bentley.

Yay. That's probably it. Here's a crew to go with it ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sexy-women---sexy-ca-3w.jpg (77.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 01-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #42
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Yay. That's probably it. Here's a crew to go with it ...
Now that's the kind of car wash I want to see everyday.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #43
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredlad29 View Post

A big purple Bentley.

Oh good Lord. Wouldn't that look funny as heck on the road!
Old 01-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #44
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Oh good Lord. Wouldn't that look funny as heck on the road!
Add a chauffeur in a white suit, gloves, mask, hat, and umbrella.

Last edited by STAR; 01-23-2012 at 12:09 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #45
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Angry

This is UN~FOcking~believable! Check her journal entry 1/23/12. Read the reviews linked to in her post & leave your own.

Last edited by STAR; 01-24-2012 at 10:42 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:54 AM   #46
beerdotcom182
Danielle Junkie

Hi Danielle, just read your journal about your reaction to negative comments on that review site. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't read some a-holes comments on some message board on a sports new site, or a news story comments section etc. Some people just have a lot of hate, jealousy, frustration or whatever and they feel the need to lash out at others. These people are probably cowards and would never say such things in person. How many people can say they have their own successful website where they get paid for being awesome, and beautiful, and naked, and awesomely beautifully naked!!?? I'm almost certain the idiots that say such negative things have never been paid to have their own website.
beerdotcom182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #47
vincent
Just Visiting

Default french fan

My english is poor , et je ne sais pas si il y a beaucoup de fran?ais fan, mais moi depuis longtemps, j'adore cette opposition entre son visage d'ange et une d?licieuse perversit?..je pr?f?re voir Danielle avec des femmes, les hommes gachent l'esth?tisme et l'?rotisme...je sui fan mais raisonnable
vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #48
Anoree

Red face Translation ...

Hi vincent

Even if your English might be poor (it can't possibly be as bad as my French), please try to write in this language, since it's the main language here and the only one Danielle speaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
My english is poor , et je ne sais pas si il y a beaucoup de fran?ais fan, mais moi depuis longtemps, j'adore cette opposition entre son visage d'ange et une d?licieuse perversit?..je pr?f?re voir Danielle avec des femmes, les hommes gachent l'esth?tisme et l'?rotisme...je sui fan mais raisonnable
Google translation - might be horrible:

Quote:
I do not know if there is a lot of french fan, but I long, I love this contrast between her angelic face and a delicious perversity .. I prefer to see Danielle with women, men spoil the aestheticism and eroticism ... I fan following(?) but reasonable
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:25 PM   #49
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Wink Language translation widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
...please try to write in this language, since it's the main language here...
Hi Anoree,

The other month I wrote you suggesting that forum admins try to automatically embed a free third-party language translation widget into every page (e.g. header or footer) which vBulletin assembles. Did you have any time to look into this? By supporting more languages, perhaps Danny can get more international sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
...and the only one Danielle speaks.
Huh? I could have sworn that in a lot of her videos, Danny shows great skill at "French"!

Cue the theme music from (and by!) France here.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FranceSucette.jpg (2.8 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 04-11-2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: replace picture with local copy
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote