FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #540
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Bodypaint

Finally struck a chord! Since you insist, I guess we'll do it. Continued elsewhere...
Old 08-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #541
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Bodypaint 4

Be thinking about what you might want in terms of a theme, colors. She is very versatile and open minded. She will likely sketch out facsimile suggestions and a final you approve to work from. I will bring her up for the paint & shoot. She's excited about it. It will be all-time awesome! School is starting for both of you soon. She carrys a heavy class load among other things so it would be good to make time soon to come, meet & scheme the art. Say when...

Last edited by STAR; 08-10-2011 at 01:24 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:37 AM   #542
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Sugar Babies

Intrusting. This may begin sounding off topic but hang on tight. I read a news article about the sugar-baby phenomena citing the ratio of sugar babies to sugar daddys on the sites is 8 - 10 sugar babies to 1 sugar daddy and growing. Saying the competition is fierce due to the recession, student loans, expenses, etc. The daddies are having a field day. Legal eagles saying it’s legal because sex is not advertised. Mentioned $500 & up for a weekend, $1500 - $5000 month maintenance or just help with rent. Pocket change to a rich SD. The girls join free & the daddies pay $50 per month for membership. The guy who started the first site is grossing over $6mil a month from Member fees alone.

The avg. relationship lasts less than 2 months and usually just once or twice! Why? Because the daddies are playing a huge open field and – sadly - the girls are unskilled & inexperienced. More on that later.

Seems to me with all the pretty girls (and boys) around in these tough times that a larger than usual percentage would jump at the chance to learn/break into modeling. Not only would you not pay them, they might pay you. Or – model for free just to get the exposure & experience. She would ref’ prospective SDs to your site to view her, making her stand out from the crowd, and make more $$. Maybe a part-time career in modeling, and increase your Membership at the same time!

Even better I could teach them mind-blowing high-end _____ skills! HAA HAAA!! Yeah! So she could keep *Daddy intrusted longer! See? This is a win-win and WIN!

Yeah! I’m a legend in my own mind!! HAA HAA! Now the only question is, how much should I charge… Oh! I know! On a sliding scale! A well-lubed one.

Talk to me before I go Roguer.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #543
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Intrusting. This may begin sounding off topic but hang on tight. I read a news article about the sugar-baby phenomena citing the ratio of sugar babies to sugar daddys on the sites is 8 - 10 sugar babies to 1 sugar daddy and growing. Saying the competition is fierce due to the recession, student loans, expenses, etc. The daddies are having a field day. Legal eagles saying it’s legal because sex is not advertised. Mentioned $500 & up for a weekend, $1500 - $5000 month maintenance or just help with rent. Pocket change to a rich SD. The girls join free & the daddies pay $50 per month for membership. The guy who started the first site is grossing over $6mil a month from Member fees alone.

The avg. relationship lasts less than 2 months and usually just once or twice! Why? Because the daddies are playing a huge open field and – sadly - the girls are unskilled & inexperienced. More on that later.

Seems to me with all the pretty girls (and boys) around in these tough times that a larger than usual percentage would jump at the chance to learn/break into modeling. Not only would you not pay them, they might pay you. Or – model for free just to get the exposure & experience. She would ref’ prospective SDs to your site to view her, making her stand out from the crowd, and make more $$. Maybe a part-time career in modeling, and increase your Membership at the same time!

Even better I could teach them mind-blowing high-end _____ skills! HAA HAAA!! Yeah! So she could keep *Daddy intrusted longer! See? This is a win-win and WIN!

Yeah! I’m a legend in my own mind!! HAA HAA! Now the only question is, how much should I charge… Oh! I know! On a sliding scale! A well-lubed one.

Talk to me before I go Roguer.
Oooo...that does sound like a great way to find girls to shoot with. I should take a look at that.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:54 AM   #544
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

That's right, And say Oooo again. I like it.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #545
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default BODYPAINT 6.2

Let's film *your bodypainting and put you on YouTube with link to your site. HAA HAAA! YEAH!

Here's a few of JNL's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNuuzvj6mo

Last edited by STAR; 08-31-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:13 AM   #546
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Lightbulb

Washing my car in a bikini. Alright then, *your car. Brat.

#2 I got a bubble machine...U figure it out....

Last edited by STAR; 08-31-2011 at 05:32 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:52 AM   #547
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Dark room. Laser light show. ...

Strobe.

Glow in the dark bodypaint..
Old 08-31-2011, 07:14 PM   #548
KAHNEFAN2010
Just Visiting

Default hows this for an idea

how about a photo shoot with something like these?

felina_bow_boudoir_bra_b27797.jpg
7637_6354.jpg
$(KGrHqJ,!ioE4r8e+EH3BOO-tJIDiQ~~0_1.JPG
KAHNEFAN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:08 AM   #549
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAHNEFAN2010 View Post
how about a photo shoot with something like these?

Attachment 936
Attachment 937
Attachment 938
I would love to see a shot with a full suspender out fit, now thats more like the thing I'm in to, maybe a light blue if poss
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:35 AM   #550
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Yes, KAHN~ and enigma!!

Miss D~ You got a pointy fetish bra as a gift I saw on a vid log. That would also be fun with lingerie, your long gloves and a big crazy hat.

Naked Body Sushi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6i6IF4pvc

Expanding on that THIS also is DEFinitely doable public nudity! D~ for Dinner! Sweet!Yeah!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8XwZ...eature=related

This might be a stretch. Superimpose nudes in art over you then fade to you in the same pose. Goes great with other people in the scene as well. Then start moving. Genieus huh. HAA HAAA! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W16R-zZgHM&NR=1

Last edited by STAR; 09-01-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #551
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Second Life

Check "Second Life"?

I have not been but peeps are making real-life $$ and there is a burgeoning sex industry. Could be worth a look...

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...8/b3982001.htm

http://techcrunch.com/2011/08/04/rep...ebook-credits/

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Lind...ar_Marketplace

"The LindeX is the official virtual exchange of Second Life run by Linden Lab. Buyers will usually be able to buy approximately L$ 260 for each US$1 plus a US$0.30 fee."

Original article in Huffpost Women with more text links:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...thew_Heick_and
Old 09-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #552
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Check "Second Life"?
And that "Update Suggestion" gets Danielle and her website ... where?
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #553
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Anoree: Move or delete this if inappropriate. Second Life is a virtual online world with a real-life money exchange. People are selling, people are buying. She might establish a satellite presence there. Link to her site. Reportedly there is a lot of interest in sexual subjects.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:55 AM   #554
Anoree

A little easier shoot might be a suction cup dildo / mirror ride.

I've got a few pictures in my mind:
You watching yourself in just a roman goddess dress in the mirror, then attaching a suction cup dildo at the mirror. After a little dogie style you put the mirror on the floor and straddle it, still in the dress. We might see nice upskirts in the process.
Maybe heated up, you then get out of the dress ...
Old 09-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #555
Anoree

Default Car wash?

Picking up STAR's idea, but using YOUR car ...

Now that you've got the BMW, have you thought about shooting a car wash scene? Whether it be a self service jet wash with you washing your car, an automated brush wash with you getting frisky inside, or simply a manual sponge wash at a secluded place?

I've got to admit that I'm not sure what exactly you could do to make a shoot like that unique, but I trust you on that.

Anyways, as always, it's just an idea.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #556
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Picking up STAR's idea, but using YOUR car ...

Now that you've got the BMW, have you thought about shooting a car wash scene? Whether it be a self service jet wash with you washing your car, an automated brush wash with you getting frisky inside, or simply a manual sponge wash at a secluded place?

I've got to admit that I'm not sure what exactly you could do to make a shoot like that unique, but I trust you on that.

Anyways, as always, it's just an idea.
I think that would be a cool idea. I'm just iffy about irritating BMW so I would have to try to keep out the BMW emblem.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #557
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I think that would be a cool idea. I'm just iffy about irritating BMW so I would have to try to keep out the BMW emblem.
BMW should be proud that someone as beautiful as you chooses their car to pose with.
But knowing Rob had to take down one of Lia's sets because of Mercedes, I understand why you're cautious about this.
BMW should be a little more relaxed about it, even though they're from Bavaria. (Sorry, T-bone)
Old 09-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #558
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
BMW should be proud that someone as beautiful as you chooses their car to pose with.
You said it, Anoree. D~ What about filming it as a testimonial, submitting a copy to BMW and asking permission to post it? Or,,he he, on YouTube. IN a bikini, of course. A really, really skimpy one. Purple skimpy. I mean...skimpAY!

On your site it could be seen as commercial, if that is the limiting issue, hell - run it up on YouTube and let the sudz fall where they may! HAA HAA! You could come up with a script about how much you are in love with your new BMW... sudsing it up, bubble machine blasting bubbles, hugging it, slipping around on it...giggling like a school girl. Oh wait, you are a schoolgirl. Hmm, should be easy for ya. Just act natural. You get the picture.

Heyyy, I got it, the last scene is just from your knees down and the bikini falling off around your ankles! Yeah! And a note saying "...to be continued..." I swear, millions of guys are gonna be sweatin it to find a link to you. And there it is, right below the vid. he he. Am I geniousity or whAt!

A win-win-win! Yep!

And hey if you don't wanna do it I will, just loan me your bikini. The skimpAY purple one. What? I'm as pretty as you!

No really, I'm serious as a...

Oooo there's an owl hooting outside! It flew right close over me earlier. That's an omen right there!

Last edited by STAR; 09-16-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:01 AM   #559
beerdotcom182
Danielle Junkie

Hey Danielle! First of all I'd like to reiterate that this is the best site on the net in my humble opinion. |You've got the personality and of course the body (!!!) to keep people interested for a long time to come. Anywho, I know I ask for a lot, but to me your best video besides your public nudity ones (public nudity shows your confidence in yourself which is holy hell so, so so, damned attractive!) is your early video where you were dancing naked. Could you do another naked dancing video? I find the best thing about you videos is your boobs movements weather you are walking around naked (or running!!) or shaking what the obvious good genes gave you!

Anyway, keep up the good work! This site is one of the best I've come across!
beerdotcom182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #560
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerdotcom182 View Post
Hey Danielle! First of all I'd like to reiterate that this is the best site on the net in my humble opinion. |You've got the personality and of course the body (!!!) to keep people interested for a long time to come. Anywho, I know I ask for a lot, but to me your best video besides your public nudity ones (public nudity shows your confidence in yourself which is holy hell so, so so, damned attractive!) is your early video where you were dancing naked. Could you do another naked dancing video? I find the best thing about you videos is your boobs movements weather you are walking around naked (or running!!) or shaking what the obvious good genes gave you!

Anyway, keep up the good work! This site is one of the best I've come across!
How funny! I was just thinking about doing a dancing video yesterday and what music I would do it to.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:23 AM   #561
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Thumbs up Car scene

You know Danielle the best filling is getting a new car and from the pictures I have your car is nice. Anyways I have an idea if it's ok with you if you do some shoots with your awesome BMW. Let me know if it's a success.
shortyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:37 AM   #562
Anoree

There seems to be a growing demand for a car shoot with the BMW.

Shortyboi is the third here, and I think I remember one or two similar requests on FreeOnes, too, and two or three tweets.

Not that I want to put any pressure on Danielle ...

If I wouldn't know it's way too early for Danielle, I'd suggest a desert sunrise set with it. (not so hot, less people on the roads, ...)
Old 10-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #563
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboi View Post
You know Danielle the best filling is getting a new car and from the pictures I have your car is nice. Anyways I have an idea if it's ok with you if you do some shoots with your awesome BMW. Let me know if it's a success.
I might do a shoot with my BMW but if I do I won't be showing the BMW emblem since I really don't want to get in trouble.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #564
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Default Car shoot...

Quote:
I might do a shoot with my BMW but if I do I won't be showing the BMW emblem since I really don't want to get in trouble.
...you could always print out a few photos of your beautiful boobs, cut the pics to size and stick them over the BMW logos so that the cars just has a bunch of your own delicious nipples in place of the emblems!
HyperSexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #565
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSexual View Post
...you could always print out a few photos of your beautiful boobs, cut the pics to size and stick them over the BMW logos so that the cars just has a bunch of your own delicious nipples in place of the emblems!
OMG that's awesome. I bet that's never been done before.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:08 AM   #566
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Danielle I was wondering if your going to do a halloween shoots like taking pictures for halloween yay that would be so awesome.
Dan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:44 AM   #567
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Quote:
OMG that's awesome. I bet that's never been done before.
Glad you like the idea! I've certainly never seen any shoots that have used a similar idea, so it might be a great way to get around causing any problems with companies like BMW, etc, who might not welcome the media exposure of your beautiful self having a little fun in one of their cars!

Although, I must say, I could only ever consider the fact that you would produce photos / videos of yourself naked in one of their products as a huge positive endorsement - and a very welcome free marketing campaign for them!

Hyper x
Old 10-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #568
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan4life View Post
Danielle I was wondering if your going to do a halloween shoots like taking pictures for halloween yay that would be so awesome.
I definitely plan on doing that. I'm shooting on the 30th so it would be a late video update and the photos wouldn't be up until November. Hopefully all my costume pieces arrive on time.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #569
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Quote:
I definitely plan on doing that. I'm shooting on the 30th so it would be a late video update and the photos wouldn't be up until November. Hopefully all my costume pieces arrive on time.
Awesome... can't wait to see that update! I'm playing with the idea of dressing up my dog in a dragon costume to greet anyone that knocks on my door seeking out candy...!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #570
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

you know what would be a cool update? what if you made a "sex tape" type of update. maybe one where you record yourself masturbating like if you are making a tape for a boyfriend. and you use terms like "sweetheart", "baby", etc. that can be applied to anyone. like you are making it for a boyfriend that is far away. just a thought.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #571
whynot2006
Danielle Fan

I like you to shoot a under water s*x. I think you will need a water proof video camera for that.
whynot2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #572
HyperSexual
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
you know what would be a cool update? what if you made a "sex tape" type of update. maybe one where you record yourself masturbating like if you are making a tape for a boyfriend. and you use terms like "sweetheart", "baby", etc. that can be applied to anyone. like you are making it for a boyfriend that is far away. just a thought.
That does indeed sound fantastic, CK1...
Old 10-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #573
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
Hmm...I like that idea. I've been thinking about doing a candid masturbation scene and would like to somehow place one of the cameras so that it captures my face.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:20 PM   #574
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

you can check out some webcam sites to see how the girls use their webcams to do shows. maybe you can mimic that style. or you can get a small tripod/stand that you can move around if you use a stand alone camera. just a thought. you know, you could make a series out of them. like at first a quick message (hi, miss you, etc.) with maybe a boob flash, then a strip tease, then... you get the idea. maybe not several movies but edit it all to one long movie... just an idea.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #575
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

What about cleaning in a skimpy outfit? Now totally nude, or straight to masturbation, but just sexy cleaning in the kitchen or something? While just wearing an apron or something that doesn't show everything but shows enough?

Or do people need to see you sticking a broom handle up your *** to be aroused?
mancocapac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #576
kg6igu
Dreaming of Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to kg6igu
Default silk

a short silk dress just the bottom part.
kg6igu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #577
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6igu View Post
a short silk dress just the bottom part.
I don't understand what that means.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #578
will2007
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,
Your last hardcore video was great.
Do have any plan for B/g scene in pool or bath?
will2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:27 AM   #579
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Didn't Lia get into trouble with Mercedes by doing that?
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #580
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by will2007 View Post
Hi Danielle,
Your last hardcore video was great.
Do have any plan for B/g scene in pool or bath?
I don't have any plans on doing that but it sounds like a great update idea.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #581
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Didn't Lia get into trouble with Mercedes by doing that?
No she didn't get in any trouble. Rob told me what happened a couple months ago but I can't remember exactly what he said.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #582
kendalljl
Just Visiting

Default Hooters Outfit?

I've got a great idea Danielle and I hope you go for it. If I mail you a brand new Hooters girl outfit would you wear it in a photo shoot? You would look super hot in orange shorts and a white Hooters tank top with white bra underneath! Let me know if you're interested and I'll stop by the local Hooters to pick it up. I believe you've posted your measurements and address. Thanks!
kendalljl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:33 AM   #583
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

if i remember correctly, it wasn't as much that Lia got into trouble as much as they sent a copyright threat over the fact their their logo could clearly be seen. so they could not use any pictures that featured it because it was a copy right violation.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:02 AM   #584
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendalljl View Post
I've got a great idea Danielle and I hope you go for it. If I mail you a brand new Hooters girl outfit would you wear it in a photo shoot? You would look super hot in orange shorts and a white Hooters tank top with white bra underneath! Let me know if you're interested and I'll stop by the local Hooters to pick it up. I believe you've posted your measurements and address. Thanks!
I would totally do that...as long as I don't get into trouble for shooting with their clothing.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #585
kg6igu
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Prom Dress

Danielle can you sill fit your prom dress did you do a photoshoot in your prom dress if you did is the set free and if you can sill fit it can do a little modeling the prom dress for the free video blog?
Old 12-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #586
psherman
Just Visiting

Default pov dress shirt

Easy one, I think. I'd love to see a POV scene with you in nothing but a mens dress shirt. [that eventually comes off] Like a 'morning after' situation. Thanks. Love your site!
psherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:44 AM   #587
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6igu View Post
Danielle can you sill fit your prom dress did you do a photoshoot in your prom dress if you did is the set free and if you can sill fit it can do a little modeling the prom dress for the free video blog?
I'm not going to do a video log modeling off one of my dresses. I might do a dress up video and put it in the members section though.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:13 AM   #588
kg6igu
Dreaming of Danielle

Default prom

Danielle can you do a video log or a photo shoot with your prom dress?