FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #99
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

You guys are going to crap. Tigger has been trying to save money to get Sarah a new laptop. hers was riped off at school. the team decided that we would all pitch in and get her one since TIGGER pry won't be able to now. I talked to Mrs Parker about it and asked her to see if we could get her one of the dell's that we use. She said she would see what she could do. Just a bit ago a Marine with a lot of crap on his chest called me into the hall and asked if I was the one that needed the laptop and I said yes. He sent two Marine's to his car to get a cupple boxes , they returned with two big boxes and put them in the room. and he smiled and left. Jeromy looked at me and said you said laptop right. I looked at the lable and they gave Sarah a"getac m230n fully rugged laptop with the military upgrade and the accessorie pack." I called Mrs. Parker and said we can't afford this. She told me tell Sarah happy birthday from Marine recon . I about fell off my seat. that is a $4000 computer. She hasent seen it yet we wanted Tigger to give it to her tomarow but I am not letting that out of my sight till he wakes up and can give it to her. We covered it up with our coats.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #100
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
You guys are going to crap. Tigger has been trying to save money to get Sarah a new laptop. hers was riped off at school. the team decided that we would all pitch in and get her one since TIGGER pry won't be able to now. I talked to Mrs Parker about it and asked her to see if we could get her one of the dell's that we use. She said she would see what she could do. Just a bit ago a Marine with a lot of crap on his chest called me into the hall and asked if I was the one that needed the laptop and I said yes. He sent two Marine's to his car to get a cupple boxes , they returned with two big boxes and put them in the room. and he smiled and left. Jeromy looked at me and said you said laptop right. I looked at the lable and they gave Sarah a"getac m230n fully rugged laptop with the military upgrade and the accessorie pack." I called Mrs. Parker and said we can't afford this. She told me tell Sarah happy birthday from Marine recon . I about fell off my seat. that is a $4000 computer. She hasent seen it yet we wanted Tigger to give it to her tomarow but I am not letting that out of my sight till he wakes up and can give it to her. We covered it up with our coats.
Missy
I have to say that Tigger is a very lucky guy (not counting the crash)...Reading your posts has given me new respect for the words "Team" & "Friend"..you & his other friends certainly go above & beyond to help one of your own...& BTW, I don't believe I know anyone in my world (ladies) that would sign up on an adult site/message board to keep friends posted...You are all awesome...Tigger is very lucky to have you in his life...Tell him to get well soon..
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #101
MISSY

He has done a lot for me too. He took his vac. two years ago and redrywalled our house, fixed the roof. replaced 5 windows. and put down a hardwood floor in my kitchen.. When Jeromy and I got married we bought a fixer uper. we had no idea what we were getting into.If it wasn't for Tigger we could never have done it. We are just getting a chance to pay him back for all the good he has done for us. there are 10 of us on the team and we do work varry well together. There is nothing enny of us could have done to avoid this crash. I't is just one of thous things that is out of our control. There are 4 of us with him now he has 24/7 security. And there are some Marines around the hospital. Till he is off the meds and up and around he will always have one of us with him. Tonight is my hubbys turn to stay with him and I want to be with my hubby so i'm staying too. I'm just going to curl up on the bench by the window and go to sleep. Sarah is still sleeping on him. there is a second bed in the room we can use but the heater is by the window.lol Pluss I dont think the nurse is going to let Sarah sleep with him all night so I will let her have the bed. They will be in soon to change his dressings and empyt his pee bag , and the drain bag, she will have to get up then. He has slept so sound with her there I didn't want to bother them. She is still in her dress she was wairing when we picked her up this morning. it's all wrinkled.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:15 AM   #102
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

WOW!! talk about having some great friends and team mates.Its rare to have such good friends Tiggers has in you and the rest of the guys. Better make sure someone is standing behind Sarah when Tigger gives her the new laptop...have a feeling she would faint.
With such a high ticket laptop like that one Sarah won't let it out of her sight at school.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:42 AM   #103
MISSY

This one has GPS LOCATER if they try to take it we can find it. Or the company will replace it free. all the military laptops have that. I feel bad she had to drop out of her computer class because of it.. Every one of the guys and Marcy were in the military and there is a bond there that you cant explain. They can almost read eachothers minds. They react to things with out ever saying a word. it is creapy some times. Tigger and his Marine buddies they fought in a war together side by side there is a bond there that you just can't break. He has seen things that I dont even want to know about. I dont know if you all rember back in 2003 the groop of Marines that went in and rescued 13 teen girs in Yemon that were kidnaped and were about to be sold. Tigger was in on that rescue, he and 12 other Marines got the navy cross for that. Tigger was shot in the arm during that. He dosen't talk about that to ennyone but his Marine buddies. They talk to each other about things only they can relate with. It's hard to explain.Just like this board he uses this to unwind and get his fustrations out. It helps to calm him down. We have a lot of stress out there on the road, we all deal with it in diffrent ways , some times you just have to get it out , tell someone. Some times we go to the range and blow off 300/400 rounds. it makes you feel better. We have to be a tight nit groop or we would self destruct. see that just made me feel better Ill shut up now!lol
Old 10-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #104
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I always hear stories about people who were in the military.The more you go through together the stronger the bond between you gets.From the strong bond Tigger has with his marine friends you know they gone though alot.When one of them is down the rest will be there to help.From what both you and tigger had said, Tigger also has a strong bond with you and the rest of his team mates.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:18 AM   #105
MISSY

We are togeter almost 4 yrs now 24/7 except when we go home every two weeks. You tend to get close with one another. AND oh I almost forgot Tigger will receive his 400,000 mile safe driving award he is 1327 miles short of it. But the wreck will not affect his safty record. The crash team voted today and this will not affect him he keeps his good driving record. That is somthing he is varry proud of 13 YRS this is his first wreck, but it is not his fault. It was rulled to be an act of god.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:51 AM   #106
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Thats good to hear about this safe driving award.Hate to think he put that many miles in and have have it all go to crap for something that wasn't his fault.Do envy Tigger for having a great group of friends and co workers.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #107
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Close. I did blow water out my nose. Now I can't stop sneezing. That is a very, very nice gift Sarah's getting, and I'm not talking about the computer--I'm talking about the love her dad's getting from his extended family, meaning you, your hubby, the USMC and so on. That's worth more than any 'puter. But, having said that, the computer's good, too, and I suspect she's going to go spare when her dad shows it to her. No one's going to have a dry eye. Dang, I'm misting up at the thought of such selflessness ...
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #108
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I believe that Tigger is strong, Missy!

But it always needs to hope that there are no complications. Seen indeed the gravity of the ugly accident.

And I believe in the good love of the good daughter Sarah for his father Tigger. And Sarah deserves indeed a beautiful gift!!! Over also to the great love of true friendship.

The love wins on the pain. And on the frustrating works of the daily military job.

What it misses for my mother from other people: Love and friendship.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #109
MISSY

Guys I only have a sec. Tigger was rushed back into surgery at 0400. He was in a lot of pain and the DR. was called. His tummy was like a rock and his drain tube was flowing blood. so they rushed him right in. He is out of surgery (4 hours) of it. I dont have enny news yet. When I do I will update you. There is a lot of brass around so it is hard for me to log in. worse case I will e-mail whyyou. and he an update you. Whyyou you have been a saint thru all of this thank you. Missy
Old 10-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #110
ugo

Quote:
Guys I only have a sec. Tigger was rushed back into surgery at 0400. He was in a lot of pain and the DR. was called. His tummy was like a rock and his drain tube was flowing blood. so they rushed him right in. He is out of surgery (4 hours) of it. I dont have enny news yet. When I do I will update you. There is a lot of brass around so it is hard for me to log in. worse case I will e-mail whyyou. and he an update you. Whyyou you have been a saint thru all of this thank you. Missy
My hopes of comfort and assistance, Missy. And that God helps Tigger!! Is for the good of Sarah.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #111
geolarson2

Quote:
This one has GPS LOCATER if they try to take it we can find it. Or the company will replace it free. all the military laptops have that. I feel bad she had to drop out of her computer class because of it.. Every one of the guys and Marcy were in the military and there is a bond there that you cant explain. They can almost read eachothers minds. They react to things with out ever saying a word. it is creapy some times. Tigger and his Marine buddies they fought in a war together side by side there is a bond there that you just can't break. He has seen things that I dont even want to know about. I dont know if you all rember back in 2003 the groop of Marines that went in and rescued 13 teen girs in Yemon that were kidnaped and were about to be sold. Tigger was in on that rescue, he and 12 other Marines got the navy cross for that. Tigger was shot in the arm during that. He dosen't talk about that to ennyone but his Marine buddies. They talk to each other about things only they can relate with. It's hard to explain.Just like this board he uses this to unwind and get his fustrations out. It helps to calm him down. We have a lot of stress out there on the road, we all deal with it in diffrent ways , some times you just have to get it out , tell someone. Some times we go to the range and blow off 300/400 rounds. it makes you feel better. We have to be a tight nit groop or we would self destruct. see that just made me feel better Ill shut up now!lol
My grandpa came back from WWII and I guess still keeps in touch with some of his buddies from back then. He does not speak about what he saw in Europe for the most part. On occasion he lets something slip, but that's all. I know that whatever he saw in France & Germany left him shaken up. And when my Dad passed away in 73, 10 years after he was out of the USAF, friends of his from Alaska & SeaTac either sent flowers, cards, or I guess even made the trek to Denver. It is a rare and precious bond, I just wish the price to pay for it wasn't so high. I sincerely hope Tigger is doing better today. Please give him my best, Missy, as well as my best to Sarah, his 'rents, and my thanks to Tigg, you, and the rest of your team.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #112
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
I remember reading about that story Missy. Tigger was in that rescue! wow. Their all heroes in my book for rescuing them girls. You don't mess with the Marines. Tigger is a tough guy on the quite. Glad he's improving Missy. Wish him well from me. Teamwork and a good family. You can't beat them.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #113
MISSY

Quote:
I made a little boo boo it was 1993 not 2003!
Old 10-10-2008, 11:08 PM   #114
MISSY

Just to update you. Tigger is varry sick, they missed a tear in his intestine and all the bad stuff in there has been leaking into his gut. HE was taken into surgery at 0430 this morning and after 4 hours taken to ICU he has a varry bad infection, they are giving him lots of meds and oxygen. We all have to wair masks just to go in the room. They had to cut him from chest to gut this time, and they did not close it his gut is packed with stuff to soke up the stuff in there. They have been changing it every 4 hours. So we are not even going into the room so we don't track enny thing in. The hospital is aranging a tooter for Sarah so she doesn't get behind in her school work. She will be staying here ,I will be watching over her for the time being.Tigger will pry be in ICU for a few days. They have him sedated so he doesn't move and cant feel enny pain. ther is not much more I can tell for now. We gave Sarah her laptopthis morning, we thought it would get her mind off of waiting. she was excited but her mind went back to her dad. and she didn't look at it till the DR.came up and gave us the update on him. she is sitting out side of his room and she has it open setting her password and all of that but she keeps looking into his room. She is varry upset but she is being varry strong. HIS mom is still here as well.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:18 PM   #115
ugo

Quote:
Just to update you. Tigger is varry sick, they missed a tear in his intestine and all the bad stuff in there has been leaking into his gut. HE was taken into surgery at 0430 this morning and after 4 hours taken to ICU he has a varry bad infection, they are giving him lots of meds and oxygen. We all have to wair masks just to go in the room. They had to cut him from chest to gut this time, and they did not close it his gut is packed with stuff to soke up the stuff in there. They have been changing it every 4 hours. So we are not even going into the room so we don't track enny thing in. The hospital is aranging a tooter for Sarah so she doesn't get behind in her school work. She will be staying here ,I will be watching over her for the time being.Tigger will pry be in ICU for a few days. They have him sedated so he doesn't move and cant feel enny pain. ther is not much more I can tell for now. We gave Sarah her laptopthis morning, we thought it would get her mind off of waiting. she was excited but her mind went back to her dad. and she didn't look at it till the DR.came up and gave us the update on him. she is sitting out side of his room and she has it open setting her password and all of that but she keeps looking into his room. She is varry upset but she is being varry strong. HIS mom is still here as well.
Can I say that the operation done first to the inside hemorrhage has perhaps provoked possible infections on the bowel? And that then is filled with the stuff by to defecate?
Or am I wrong me, Missy ?
Old 10-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #116
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Can I say that the operation done first to the inside hemorrhage has perhaps provoked possible infections on the bowel? And that then is filled with the stuff by to defecate?
Or am I wrong me, Missy ?
The tear happened in the wreck, they just didn't catch it the first time. They saw the cut in the liver and stoped looking. It has been leeking ever sence the wreck, that is why it got so bad.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #117
MISSY

I was going to post a edited copy of the the crash report but with all of the stuff i would have to black out it would be pointless. so im just going to pick out some of the things the sencers recorded insted. 10/06 -o6.75 (6:45 am)
headding SE--56 MPH 1300 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 0 PSI APPLIED, CLUTCH ENGAGED , AIR TANK PSI 123 PSI ,LAMPS ON FULL ( HEAD LIGHTS + MARKER) ROLL 01 DEG. LEFT ( MATT WEIGHS MORE THAN AMANDA ) FORWARD O DEG.
PRESSURE BRAKE O PSI ( JAKE BRAKE) AIR BAG STATUS ACTIVE, THAT WAS THE STATS 1 MIN BEFORE THE WRECK. FROM THE TIME TIGGER HIT THE BRAKES TO FULL STOP ELE SHUTDOWN WAS 8.OO5 SECONDS. HERE ARE THE STATS AS THE WRECK HAPPENED. 10/6 O6.78 ( 6:46) HEDDING SE--54 MPH 500 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 120 PSI APPLIED , CLUTCH DISENGAGED FULL, 120 PSI IMPACT WARNING!!!!!!!! 1.004 SEC. LATER . IMPACT IMPACT. .009 SEC AIR BAG DEPLOY, BELT LOCK. EMERGENCY ENGINE SHUT DOWN, FUEL SHUT OFF. ROLL 45 DEG RIGHT , .006 ROLL 60 DEG RIGHT. ROLL 93 DEG RIGHT IMPACT IMPACT. ( THAT WOULD BE THE TRUCK HITTING THE GROUND) A BUNCH MORE IMPACT WARNINGS AS THE TRUCK SLID ON IT'S SIDE 87 FEET . ALL STOP DETECTED EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL SHUT DOWN. THAT IS WHEN THE TRUCK SHUTS DOWN EVERY THING TO AVOID FIRE. ENNY QUESTIONS JUST ASK .

Last edited by MISSY; 10-11-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:47 AM   #118
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Wow...it almost sounds as if the truck is alive...lol.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #119
ugo

Quote:
I was going to post a edited copy of the the crash report but with all of the stuff i would have to black out it would be pointless. so im just going to pick out some of the things the sencers recorded insted. 10/06 -o6.75 (6:45 am)
headding SE--56 MPH 1300 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 0 PSI APPLIED, CLUTCH ENGAGED , AIR TANK PSI 123 PSI ,LAMPS ON FULL ( HEAD LIGHTS + MARKER) ROLL 01 DEG. LEFT ( MATT WEIGHS MORE THAN AMANDA ) FORWARD O DEG.
PRESSURE BRAKE O PSI ( JAKE BRAKE) AIR BAG STATUS ACTIVE, THAT WAS THE STATS 1 MIN BEFORE THE WRECK. FROM THE TIME TIGGER HIT THE BRAKES TO FULL STOP ELE SHUTDOWN WAS 8.OO5 SECONDS. HERE ARE THE STATS AS THE WRECK HAPPENED. 10/6 O6.78 ( 6:46) HEDDING SE--54 MPH 500 RPM , 170 DEG. BRAKE 120 PSI APPLIED , CLUTCH DISENGAGED FULL, 120 PSI IMPACT WARNING!!!!!!!! 1.004 SEC. LATER . IMPACT IMPACT. .009 SEC AIR BAG DEPLOY, BELT LOCK. EMERGENCY ENGINE SHUT DOWN, FUEL SHUT OFF. ROLL 45 DEG RIGHT , .006 ROLL 60 DEG RIGHT. ROLL 93 DEG RIGHT IMPACT IMPACT. ( THAT WOULD BE THE TRUCK HITTING THE GROUND) A BUNCH MORE IMPACT WARNINGS AS THE TRUCK SLID ON IT'S SIDE 87 FEET . ALL STOP DETECTED EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL SHUT DOWN. THAT IS WHEN THE TRUCK SHUTS DOWN EVERY THING TO AVOID FIRE. ENNY QUESTIONS JUST ASK .

I have to say that has been a true miracle to save the life of Tigger (and of others).
Old 10-11-2008, 11:11 AM   #120
MISSY

I'm about to go off duty for the day, Tigger had a quiet night. His one moniter kept beeping every once in a while , I asked the DR. what was goingon and he looked at it and said he was dreeming. They have him hooked up to a brain wave thing so they can tell if he wakes up. That would be vary bad. And the nurse worned me about an old man they have in restraints that thinks it is the cival war times and that we are all from a UFO and have abducted him for his brain. He was a little loud a few times. The one male nurse would yell im getting the mind probe and he would shut right up. I thought that is just mean, the pore old guy is losing his mind and you are messing with him. that is just so sad.I'M about to go back to our roomand go to bed Ihave been up 26 hours I can bairly keep my eyes open. so good night or morning or whatever i'm going to bed!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 03:19 PM   #121
MISSY

Not much news. I just woke up to my hubby making noise. They took Tigger down to surgery to try to clean out some more of the gunk. His fever has come down a little. I am going to feed my hubby and throw him out a window so I can get some more sleep. I will update you this evening.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #122
geolarson2

Quote:
Not much news. I just woke up to my hubby making noise. They took Tigger down to surgery to try to clean out some more of the gunk. His fever has come down a little. I am going to feed my hubby and throw him out a window so I can get some more sleep. I will update you this evening.
Thanks, Missy, for keeping us informed. I can't imagine how much of a drain this is on you, your family, Tigger, his family and everyone else back there. I know fevers freak people out, but I think that the body raises its temp to kill off those germs. I never even though of Tigg having a tear in his intestine until I read your redacted report. I was more worried about the bleeding from his liver because when I took CPR long, long ago I think the instructor had said something about accidentally tearing the liver. I guess what I'm trying to say is that with everything that Tigger, Sarah and the rest of you have been going through, I just have to have hope that Tigger will make it through okay, no matter how long it may take. I am glad that the doctors found that tear in his intestine, am glad that his fever is under control, am glad that they're going back over checking & re-checking everything. I knew the accident was big & bad, but I don't think everything sunk in until this morning reading what you wrote yesterday and this morning. As always, my best to Tigger, Sarah, their family, and to you and yours, Missy.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #123
alienangel
Just Visiting

Hang on Tigger. You can fix this. Get well soon.
Krister
alienangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:48 AM   #124
MISSY

Hi all. My hubby took Sarah out today and got her nails done, and got her some nice winter outfits. While I was in slumber land. Tigger's fever is down to 100 deg so it is comming down. They sewed his belly up I gess they are happy that they got all the icky out. he still has a infection but it is looking better.He will pry still be in ICU a fews more days. They still have him nocked out and have a brething tube in. That may change tomarow.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #125
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Hi all. My hubby took Sarah out today and got her nails done, and got her some nice winter outfits. While I was in slumber land. Tigger's fever is down to 100 deg so it is comming down. They sewed his belly up I gess they are happy that they got all the icky out. he still has a infection but it is looking better.He will pry still be in ICU a fews more days. They still have him nocked out and have a brething tube in. That may change tomarow.
Sounds like the news is getting better (I'm hoping)...& good for your husband..very nice thing to do...Give everyone my best wishes..
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:45 AM   #126
MISSY

Jermoy loves kids.And Sarah needed to get her mind off of her dad.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:12 PM   #127
MISSY

Not much news today.fever is better.No dec. on wether they are going to wake him up or not.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #128
MISSY

Just wanted to let you know they are starting to bring Tigger out of anesthesia. They are going to wake him up slow ,he is varry week from fighting the infection. We got to go in the room for the first time in a few days ware still wairing mask on our mouth so we dont spred any germs. He should be fully awake tomarow and after he is all awake they will remove the breathing tube. so things are looking up.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:19 PM   #129
ugo

How is Missy? Have you slept well?
I think that Tigger can improve his health. And He is seen that is being all right. And I believe that the doctors have been very careful.

My wishes to you.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #130
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
How is Missy? Have you slept well?
I think that Tigger can improve his health. And He is seen that is being all right. And I believe that the doctors have been very careful.

My wishes to you.
I'm doing well UGO I slept all night last night. The boss had wach last night. Tonight the Marines are pulling watch to give us a day off. We took Tiggers mom and Sarah out to APPLEBEES for lunch.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:34 PM   #131
ugo

Finally the joy to live serene and happy. And for the good of Sarah. But always wishing our alive prayers for Tigger.
To be at times in the hospital is a long suffering. But for the good of to love and to assist from near our sick.

As I assist my suffering mother.

Because it has to win the human love.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #132
WhyYou

I feel some relief now that tigger is out of the immediate and worst danger. There are still trying times ahead as he heals and gets better. I know his team has been there for him and will continue to watch over him with all the love and care they can muster. I'm glad that they are getting a day off, they really deserve that. I am still hoping and praying for all to go well in the coming weeks, for tigger to get better and stronger with each passing day. He is in my thoughts throughout each day and night.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #133
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
I feel some relief now that tigger is out of the immediate and worst danger. There are still trying times ahead as he heals and gets better. I know his team has been there for him and will continue to watch over him with all the love and care they can muster. I'm glad that they are getting a day off, they really deserve that. I am still hoping and praying for all to go well in the coming weeks, for tigger to get better and stronger with each passing day. He is in my thoughts throughout each day and night.
We all feel some relief . There are only three of us from the team here out of 10 , there was no sence in the hole team being here. The Marines are helping with security as well. I will feel a lot beter when he opens his eyes and looks at me.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #134
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Glad to hear Tigger is getting better.Seems like he kept going back into surgery for one thing or another.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #135
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Glad to hear Tigger is getting better.Seems like he kept going back into surgery for one thing or another.
They had to take him into surgery 4 times. the first time to fix the tear in his liver, 2,3,4, was to repair the tear in his intestine and to clean out the bile that leaked ino his tummy, they think they got it all cleaned out and the fever is down, The swellling on his face is almost gone. I was just in to see him, he is trying to open his eyes but he is still real drugged up. He will pry be awake inthe morning.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:44 AM   #136
MISSY

Some good news, we stoped by the hospital to see Tigger ,he is awake he looked at Sarah and used sign language to tell Sarah " I LOVE YOU" We were all in tears. Jer asked him how he as doing and he gave the thumbs up. They are going to wait till morning to remove the breathing tube. but he seems to be doing ok. the DR said he will be in the hospital at least one more week so the can give him the strong meds he needs to get better. And he still needs to work on his elbo.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:53 AM   #137
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Some good news, we stoped by the hospital to see Tigger ,he is awake he looked at Sarah and used sign language to tell Sarah " I LOVE YOU" We were all in tears. Jer asked him how he as doing and he gave the thumbs up. They are going to wait till morning to remove the breathing tube. but he seems to be doing ok. the DR said he will be in the hospital at least one more week so the can give him the strong meds he needs to get better. And he still needs to work on his elbo.
Thats great Missy...starting to sound like he is starting to get better...great news!...Maybe now you can get some rest also..
Old 10-13-2008, 02:11 AM   #138
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
Thats great Missy...starting to sound like he is starting to get better...great news!...Maybe now you can get some rest also..
We are all so happy esp. Sarah and his mom. I'm fixing to go to bed soon. I haven't ben sleeping well but I think i will sleep beter tonight.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:41 AM   #139
ugo

Indeed Tigger is improving. And I am happy for Sarah and He. I imagine what Sarah is also happy for the gift Laptop.

You Missy you are strong to write for us friends of Tigger, and of You. When at times it is overcome the difficult moments to see a friend that suffers after the accident.
I also think that the truck has been fortunate not to explode. But is rolled indeed?

Is Missy, also always with us when Tigger will return to write here to the forum? My stupid question.
I hope that you have slept well with Jeromy.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #140
MISSY

Tigger is up and talking this morning, they took the breathing tube out last night. He told me to say HI and thank you to all of you. He will be in ICU today but will pry be moved to a room tomarow and then he will be aloud to have his laptop. And to answer YOUR question UGO I pry will not be on here much after Tigger is able to get back on, I only got on to keep everyone updated , I did have fun poasing with all of you! I have to fly up to VA. for the day I have some personal things i need to take care of. So i wont be back on till this evening. And Sarah loves her new laptop.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #141
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

So glad he's on the mend MISSY! and thank you for keeping us informed.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:30 AM   #142
MISSY

I just got back I had to fly home and take care of some things. Tigger is out of ICU and back in a room, he is sleeping right now so I'm not going to bother him, Jeromy said he was sitting up and talking with everyone. he still can't see vary well his left eye is still blood red . the DR.said it will be a few days before it clears up. his left ear drum was ruptured but it is healing well.He was deaf in it before the wreck so I gess it cant get enny worse. Due to the infection still in his system he will be in the hospital at least a nother week . They wont let him out till they are shure it is gone.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #143
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
I just got back I had to fly home and take care of some things. Tigger is out of ICU and back in a room, he is sleeping right now so I'm not going to bother him, Jeromy said he was sitting up and talking with everyone. he still can't see vary well his left eye is still blood red . the DR.said it will be a few days before it clears up. his left ear drum was ruptured but it is healing well.He was deaf in it before the wreck so I gess it cant get enny worse. Due to the infection still in his system he will be in the hospital at least a nother week . They wont let him out till they are shure it is gone.
Tigg is one tough Bastrich, alright...
Old 10-14-2008, 01:48 AM   #144
MISSY

They start messing with his arm tomarow and he is pry going to cry like a baby.lol
Old 10-14-2008, 01:54 AM   #145
WhyYou

After all he's been through. you'd think he could take messing with his arm. But he was high on meds for the most part. I guess when they start working on his arm he won't be as drugged up.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:56 AM   #146
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Physical Therapists are Sadist.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #147
MISSY

GOOD MORNING! They are working on Tiggers arm now he is being varry good about it, might have somthing to do with the therapist being a cute blond. lol He was sitting up today, they might try to get him up out of bed this afternoon. You can see by his face he is in pain but he is trying not to show it. They said they can't give him anything till they are done , they want him to have some pain so that they don't do more than what he can handle. If they try to move it too much it could hurt more than it helps. Sarah is with the teacher here at the hospital doing her school work. She has to go for 4 hrs and it counts for a full day. I think thats great they have a program like that so she can stay with her dad till he can get better. His mom is in the corner nitting. she does a lot of that. The therapist is rubbing his arm and by the look on hs face you would think he was getting a hand job.lol She is rubbing in some cream to numb it a little to take away the pain I gess she is done. He has got his left eye closed and trying is see with his right one to get a better look at her. He is so funny.