FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
botdvd
Danielle Junkie

Default Lia's dvd & clothes sales

When you click shop in www.lia19.com you can buy dvd`s and used clothes worn by Lia. The links don`t work anymore but if there are dvd`s released? Is there a place you can buy them?

And the used clothes thing? Is that all gone? Would pay anything to get my hands on some of that. But i`m proberly a few years to late.
botdvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Some years ago I bought all the Lia19 DVDs at ftvgirlstore.com and later at dvdhotties.com. I must say I tried to buy all 13 Lia19 DVDs which contain the same Lia19 videos you can still download from her site, no bonus material, just a few longer scenes from the original content. But since both shops messed my orders completely (wrong DVDs in the box, wrong labels on the DVDs, same DVD shipped twice, etc.) I stopped trying to get them all. An important note about the mess those 2 shops created: It was their entire fault (lousy staff and lousy customer service) with no responsibility of Rob at all although these shops were linked to Lia19. In fact Rob tried to dissolve the mess to get me the right DVDs. That's what I call a good customer service! Rob wasn't responsible but he took care about a member and customer.
I have no idea if those DVDs are still available anywhere else.

As far as I remember buying used clothes at the shop never worked. But you're not a few years too late. There's hope. I know a few members here on the forum who might know another member and huge Lia fan who actually has some dresses worn by Lia at her Lia19 updates.

BTW, did I mention I'm a huge Lia fan too
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Some years ago I bought all the Lia19 DVDs at ftvgirlstore.com and later at dvdhotties.com. I must say I tried to buy all 13 Lia19 DVDs which contain the same Lia19 videos you can still download from her site, no bonus material, just a few longer scenes from the original content. But since both shops messed my orders completely (wrong DVDs in the box, wrong labels on the DVDs, same DVD shipped twice, etc.) I stopped trying to get them all. An important note about the mess those 2 shops created: It was their entire fault (lousy staff and lousy customer service) with no responsibility of Rob at all although these shops were linked to Lia19. In fact Rob tried to dissolve the mess to get me the right DVDs. That's what I call a good customer service! Rob wasn't responsible but he took care about a member and customer.
I have no idea if those DVDs are still available anywhere else.

As far as I remember buying used clothes at the shop never worked. But you're not a few years too late. There's hope. I know a few members here on the forum who might know another member and huge Lia fan who actually has some dresses worn by Lia at her Lia19 updates.

BTW, did I mention I'm a huge Lia fan too
Yep i'm one of them lucky guys who actually owns Lia's dress from "chapter 81 Bouncy Girly Morning Fun", which i'll treasure forever.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #4
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Yep i'm one of them lucky guys who actually owns Lia's dress from "chapter 81 Bouncy Girly Morning Fun", which i'll treasure forever.
You are a lucky man, Mart.

T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
botdvd
Danielle Junkie

Anyone who have more then one item? Wanna make a good deal?
botdvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #6
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Sorry Botdvd I only have one of Lia's dress also the one she wore in chapter 64 volumes 1 thru 3 "Playful Today" and it is priceless!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by botdvd View Post
Anyone who have more then one item? Wanna make a good deal?
I still have alot of my modeling clothes everything I didnt give to T-bone. Did you have anything special in mind? I can give a chapter list of what I still have. I do that this week. xoxo
FTVLia19 is offline   Reply With Quote