FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is my most public shoot?
The Sporty One/Topless Newbie Tennis 6 30.00%
Not a Nude Beach/Sand in My Privates 7 35.00%
Fantasize Up My Skirt 1 5.00%
Beach Blonde 4 20.00%
Resort to Fun 1 5.00%
Trip to 10,000 Feet 3 15.00%
Flower Child 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default What is Danielle's Most Public Shoot?

I'm interested in seeing what you guys think is my most public shoot. Comments are appreciated too. This does not include any of my FTVGirls updates.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 AM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Also was wondering...what do you guys think the definition is of a public shoot? What has to happen for you to think it's a public shoot?
Old 04-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

My definition of public nudity is nudity on a location that the public has access to. The public does not have to be present to qualify nor do I think an audience adds anything to shoot. For example I liked v49 Beach Blonde more than v31 Orgasm on a Beach in which there seems to be more of an audience present. Also I enjoyed v56 Raindrop Masturbation with the perky nipples just as much as any. In addition to the videos included in the poll I think v33 public beading and v66 Spunky in a Retainer deserve a notable mention. Who could forget “hugs 25 cents”.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rd_134.jpg (100.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg hughs_134.jpg (93.5 KB, 55 views)
Old 04-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
grande351

I think a shoot is most public when there is actually some interaction with a random bystander. An example would be video 032, "A Shower for Locals" when you asked the guys to come over and one of them posed for a photo with you.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
Anoree

Sorry for answering late, but I wanted to watch all listed videos again, first.

I think Public Nudity comes in various degrees. I'd classify them as fololows:
  • semi public
    with no or little danger for someone else to walk into you, like in someones backyard or a closed mall or office complex
  • public but secluded
    at a publically accessable place, but no audience, like a deserted beach or side street
  • full on public
    with the actual chance someone might see, like in malls, restaurants, hotels and frequented beaches
  • full on public with interaction
    when someone actually sees and reacts (with a gasp, a smile, "Nice view!" or something else)
More than that would also classify as exhibitionistic, when people can't avoid to see the nudity (like in European nude city walks, which definitely would get you into trouble in the US, when caught)

So I've got to vote Beach Blonde (v049) to the most public shoot, because you got several people walk by you, at least one reacting with a smile (10:23), closely followed by Fantasize Up My Skirt (v040), where you reacted to someone on the stairs with a "Hello" (1:28) and had to quickly cover up several times when people came around the corners.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thanks for posting your opinions Grande, Anoree and Captn. I always found people's opinions on public nudity very interesting.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
Dickere
Danielle Junkie

Most public is when a girl deliberately walks naked in the street, for example, to see what people's reactions are. I find it more exciting though when a girl is in the woods, say, not deliberately flaunting herself publicly but with a chance of her being 'caught in the act'.
Dickere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:51 AM   #8
Anoree

Default Wow!

Your newest video, Risky Behavior, is your most public video up do date in my eyes. I love it.

Spoiler warning - skip the next lines, if you want to be surprised by the videos' content.

We see several reactions in this video.
First, when you take your panties off, the guy behind your left notices it and smiles. (At least I think he does. A flower hides his mouth, but his eyes show it.)
Then, there is this lady you pass with your boobs out. Rob passes her first, saying "Sorry!" The lady says "That's ok." - then "I like that!" after seeing you.
I think it's a hotel employee that comes around the corner with a rolling clothes rack right when you take your bottoms off to get completely naked in front of the elevator - and retreats. He's back a minute later, trying to get into the lift. Another person steps out of it right next to you. Quite a crowded elevator hall you chose for your shoot.

VERY risky shoot. I guess if it hadn't been the Phoenix Forum you shot at, you would have gotten into trouble for sure.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #9
captnjack

Wow very risky is an understatment! I have to agree with Anoree and the lady by the fountian...That's ok...I liked it! Well I would change that to "They're great...
Old 05-05-2010, 04:01 AM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Haha Captn....I would also have to agree, they are great! I'm not sure who was behind me with the baggage cart but I do remember hearing what sounded like walkie talkies going off. That kind of freaked me out a bit.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
captnjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Haha Captn....I would also have to agree, they are great! I'm not sure who was behind me with the baggage cart but I do remember hearing what sounded like walkie talkies going off. That kind of freaked me out a bit.

Yeah they are great but...

So are you...Great that is!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
AlexanderLL
Danielle Junkie

I just recently watched your most public shoot, and that would have to be "Risky Behavior." You were in the middle of a crowded shopping mall. There were strangers an arm's length away when you were flashing.

The part that was shocking for me was when Rob said, "Sorry" to the girl who saw your boobs. I don't think there has been a random pedestrian who has made eye contact with the camera in any of your videos, let alone uttered a complete sentence. And why the hell would Rob say, "sorry"? He should have said, "You're welcome."

Then at the hotel lobby I couldn't stop being worried that you would get caught. There were random people walking in and out of your shoot. I kept saying to myself leave, bounce, vamoose, or whatever other sayings you kids have these days for getting out of there.

Last edited by AlexanderLL; 08-19-2010 at 09:58 AM.
AlexanderLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:20 AM   #13
beerdotcom182
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Also was wondering...what do you guys think the definition is of a public shoot? What has to happen for you to think it's a public shoot?
Anytime you are in an area that anybody can have access to I suppose. It takes some serious bravery to pull off some of the stuff you have done so far!
beerdotcom182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:37 AM   #14
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Big Grin sport shoot

I actually really enjoyed the tennis/sports shoot danielle, it was awesome. hope to see plenty more haha.
shortyboi is offline   Reply With Quote